Emergency Moonwalk

Emergency Moonwalk. Five.

Gerard’s POV

I was stood in the kitchen with Frank, who was staring at me as I routed through the fridge trying to find some drinks. Eventually I pulled out two cans of lager and a can of Coke Zero, and placed them on the kitchen worktop.

‘So you’re engaged then huh?’ Frank asked me, a grin beginning to appear on his face.

‘Yeah, we have been for about a week,’ I replied, handing him his can of lager, ‘MIKEY COME GET YOUR CAN!’ I bellowed into the main room where everyone else was.

Mikey quickly scuttled into the room, and grabbed the can of lager that was in my outstretched hand.

‘How long have you been engaged Gerard?’ asked Mikey.

‘A week.’ said Frank immediately.

‘Are you called Gerard?’ I laughed at Frank.

‘No.’ he grinned.

‘Are you super sexy and have a fine ass?’ I continued.

‘Yeah, how did you notice?’ Frank smirked.

‘I was talking about me you dousche!’ I said bluntly.

‘A week then huh?’ Mikey asked, breaking the sudden silence.

‘Yeah, I took her out for a meal last weekend.’

Suddenly there was a loud outburst of laughter from the living room, and as I looked over it seemed that Lyn-Z and Jamia were on the floor in a fit of laughter.

‘Women…’ Mikey sighed.

I felt myself grin, and quickly took a sip of my can of Coke.

‘When’s the date?’ Frank asked, looking over at me.

‘For the wedding? We don’t know yet. She wants it in the summer.’

‘On a beach probably.’ muttered Mikey, who seemed to be staring at a particularly boring piece of the table.

‘Earth to Mikey?’ I laughed, ‘on a beach? Here in the Oh-so-lovely state of New Jersey?’

‘True true.’

'Nahh, New Jersey is OK, it could be better, but it's fine.' said Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey im the new co-author, I'll be writing all the guys POV

XD

comments and subss?