Emergency Moonwalk

Emergency Moonwalk. Six.

Jamias POV

Me and Lyn-Z fell on the floor laughing. Why are we laughing? Alicia, that's why.

"Hey guys, what do you think the guys are doing in the kitchen? Talking about sex?"

This is the point where me and Lyn-Z fell over laughing.

"Alicia... You make me laugh so much!" I stutter between laughs.

"What? I was being serious Jamia!" She defends honestly.

"Okay, okay! But it was quite funny. You have to admit that, Al," Lyn-Z added, smirking.

God, that smirk.... I just want to lean over and kiss her right on them lips...

No! Jamia, snap out of this! It's Lyn-Z you're thinking about here! You have Frank! Stop it, stop it, stop it!

Alicia suddenly breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, well, I suppose it was kind of funny..."

We carry on our conversation about what our favourite perfume was at this point.

My favourite perfume is the smell of her... She smells so good...

Lyn-Zs POV

Jamia is acting really wierd today. She keeps drifting off into a daydream whilst half staring at me. Gosh, I wish she knew how much I wish she was thinking of me like I think of her! I mean, she is pretty darn fine! In that, you know, best friends sense....

No, I don't mean that. I mean, she is fine! I would do her...

"NO!" I shout.

Oh shit! Did I just say that out loud?

"What? You don't agree that Cool Water* is the best perfume?" Jamia asks me.

I guess I did.... Oops.

"Oh yeah.... I don't wear perfume all that much anymore, you know? Gets a bit too expensive after a while," I reply warily.

"Yeah, I guess you're right actually Lyn-Z! It does get a bit expensive," Jamia replies, smiling that amazing smile of hers.

I smile in return. If only she knew what that smile does to me. Oh, what it does to me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter by Laurenn (: Hope you like it guyss (: Tyrell should be doing the next chapter... Idk when... but he should do it soon! I'll make sure he does (:

Comments & subs?

Love Ya'll!

Lau x

P.S - *Cool Water is a perfume that my Mum wears just incase you were wondering (: