Status: Hope you like it as much as I like feedback! (Hint Hint)

"What's a Beautiful Girl Like You Doing on a Ledge?"

Feeling Burnt Out

Luna Ray Davis had always been different from the time she was a little girl. She didn't like playing with barbies or dressing up. She never like the music she heard on the radio she liked the music her older brother listened to, which was Rock. She grew up and listened to bands like Metallica, The Beatles, and Kiss. No Luna wasn't your normal girl.
Her parents weren't too happy with the things their daughter like but they always did their best to understand and they never judged her, thinking it was just a phase, but they were wrong. As Luna reached her teenage years her parents began to pay less and less attention to their daughter, and when Luna’s brother David left for college she was left alone.
Things only worsened when she started her first year at Fairview high school. Luna soon became a target for her peers to tease. They would call her names such as emo and freak. Always putting her down for how she dressed and the music she listened to. It even went as far as death threats and notes telling her to kill herself.
One day Luna had finally had enough. She had decided that if they really wanted her dead she might as well grant their wishes. Luna walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror taking in her appearance. Her dark brown hair which normally reached her waist was tied up in a messy bun. Her light green eyes had lost their light. Luna turned away from her reflection. She had decided that that would be the last time she ever saw herself. Luna put on her leather jacket as she slipped out the door. Jumping in her car Luna held in her tears. Tonight it all ends Luna thought to herself.

Little did she know that the last chapter of her life's story was about to introduce an entirely new character.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter one!!! Let me know what you think! I will post chapter two tomarrow. And for those of you who might be concerned with my history (I am NOT known for my consistent updates) I already have the whole story written out, so no worries. Also if there are any mistakes let me know