Status: Hope you like it as much as I like feedback! (Hint Hint)

"What's a Beautiful Girl Like You Doing on a Ledge?"

Rooftop Company

Andy stepped off the bus as it pulled to a stop in front of the Skyline hotel, the tallest building in all of Michigan. After he and the guys checked in he decided to have a smoke on the roof. Andy had been really stressed out with his hectic touring schedule, and his recent break up. Andy looked down at his watch and it read 1am. A peaceful smoke break on the roof was just what he needed before he headed off to bed. Little did he know his night was about to take an interesting turn.
Luna sat on the roof of the Skyline hotel with her legs dangling off the edge. “So this is it” Luna whispered as she wiped her eye’s for the millionth time that night. Leaning forward Luna looked down at the street below, watching the traffic wiz by, admiring how beautiful the lights looked. lunas thoughts were suddenly interrupted. “It’s quite a drop huh”. said a dark low voice. Luna turned around to see a very tall and familiar looking man, clad head to toe in black.
“That’s The point.” Luna muttered in reply.
“I'm Andy”. The man said stepping forward and holding his hand out for a handshake.
“I know”. Luna stated quietly
Andy nodded as he sat down a little ways away from Luna with his back facing the ledge. He pulled out his cigarettes and lighter. Lighting one before returning the pack back to his pocket
“So what's a beautiful girl like you doing on a ledge.” Andy questioned as he let out a puff of smoke. Andy just couldn't comprehend what had caused the girl to feel the need to jump 30 floors to her death.. Luna let of a shaky breath and shook her head.
“Seriously theres gotta e a reason you're up here” Andy insisted.
“It doesn't matter and no offense but it’s none of your business Mr. Biersack”.
“Well I think it is if a member of the BVB Army is sitting on a ledge at one in the morning. So what's your story?”
“If you must know I plan to jump”. Luna stated as if it were the most casually thing in the world. Wow this guy can’t take a hint. She thought to herself
“Yea I can see that, but why”? Andy questioned. After a moment Luna spoke
“I think the real question should be why not. I mean its not like my family cares and I don't have any friends. Besides it seems to be what everyone else wants so why not”? Luna explained as she held back a sob.
“Who the fuck cares what anyone else wants! Its your life, and no life is meant to end by a persons own hands. You mean something. You just can’t see it yet”. Andy stated anger present in his voice, he hated the thought of such a sweet looking girl leaving the world.
“As amazing as that sounds Andy I’m sorry but it’s just not true, and I’m sorry you have to see this but...” Her voice trailed off as she looked over the edge the turned to Andy “I’m sorry” Luna said as she pushed herself forward and we falling from the ledge. Andy Jumped in surprise immediately making a desperate grab for the falling girl. Andy let out a gasp as he......
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go chapter two!!! Thanks to whisper_death for the comment! Oh and just so you guys know there are only going to be three to five more chapters before the end. I will post again tomarrow!