Status: Hope you like it as much as I like feedback! (Hint Hint)

"What's a Beautiful Girl Like You Doing on a Ledge?"

Hugs and Tears

Andy let out a gasp as he clutched onto Luna’s arm. Using all his strength he pulled her body over the edge, and immediately wrapped his arms around her shaking frame. He rocked her back and forth as her sobs filled the silent air. The pair were both breathing heavily. Andy taking deep breaths in an attempt to settle his nerves. “You Know I never got your name.” Andy stated. “Its Luna” Luna mumbled into his chest. “Luna” Andy said to himself. Luna all of a sudden pulled away looking into Andy’s blue eyes before whispering “You should have let me fall”. “I’d never dream of it. Not in a million years.” He whispered back as he rested his forehead against hers.
Later that night after the pair had calmed down they sat on the bed in Andy’s hotel room. After a moment of silence Andy spoke “So are you going to let me help you”? Andy asked Luna as he sat across from her. Luna sighed before answering “I can’t be helped Andy. I just can’t be. I broken beyond repair.” She said shaking her head. “We’ll see about that”. Andy said. “So what are you doing in michigan anyway” Luna questioned in an attempt to change the subject. Andy got the hint and replied with “The guys and I are on tour. We have a show tomorrow.” Andy paused before adding “You should come”. He didn’t want to say goodbye to Luna, not just because he was worried about her mental stability but also because there was just something about her that Andy couldn't quite wrap his head around After a moment Luna replied “Sure.” “Good you can stay here tonight”. Andy said with a smile on his face.
The pair spent most of the night talking. Both of them avoiding to the topic of what had happened only hours before. They talked about their likes and dislikes and soon found that they each had a lot in common. And after a while Luna began to open up about her home life. “Umm I have a brother who is away at Michigan state, and my parents well...they aren't really around much”. Luna said before bowing her head as her eyes filled with tears. She wiped her eyes before continuing. “And I wouldn't really care if I had friends to talk to about it but everyone at my school either hates my guts or ignores me.” Andy leaned forward wrapping Luna in a hug. Before pulling away and gently holding her chin up so he could look into her eyes “I know it seems hard Luna believe me I know. I used to be bullied in school too so I know how much it hurts. But you can’t give in never, because your are way too beautiful to want to end your life.” Luna sighed before hugging Andy pulling away she looked him in the eyes “I’m not beautiful but I will accept your help. I’m done letting those bastards control my life.” Andy smiled before pulling Luna into a hug. Andy had a feeling that he and Luna were going to be great friends.
That was the night Luna and Andy’s lives changed forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is chapter three! Question: do you guys want more or for me to end it because I already have the ending written out for the next chapter, but I kinda feel like I should put a few more chapters in first. Let me know what you think!