Cold summer hearts

In his arms

“Shit! I was meant to meet Jay,” I muttered to myself. I quickly slipped on show shoes and went out to see what was going on.

“Oh, you’re up! We were worried about you, it’s almost 1am. Tj said you feel asleep and he just didn’t want to wake you so we came back with dinner. Are you hungry?”
I shook my head.

“Where’s Jay? I need to talk to him.” Suddenly two big hands were over my eyes and I knew it was Jay.

“Boo!” he said. I knew he was drunk.

“Piss off, Jay. I was going talk to you but I am really tired,” I yawned, “Can we talking the morning?” I manage to get out.

Jay nodded and then motioned for me to head back to the bedroom. “I’ll check on you soon!” Yelled Beth behind me.

I took of the jeans and top I had been wearing the previous day and got into my nightie. I was tempted to slide into Tj’s bed and wait for him but I just slide into my own bed. Maybe he will join me… or maybe not.

I couldn’t sleep. I could hear the others laughing and joking around and felt a stab of jealousy. Then the door creaked open and Tj snuck in. Once again I pretended to be asleep. He stripped down to his boxers ready to change them only to turn and looked over at me. He smiled a smile that melts hearts. “Awake are we?”

“Maybe…” I poked my tongue out at him and pulled the covers around me more. They tickled at my cold skin, making me shiver.

“Hold one second,” Tj pulled his blankets off his bed and covered me with them “You warmer now?” he asked.

“Yes, but what are you going to sleep in? I can’t just steal your blankets and have you freeze to death. Come here,” I lifted the blankets up for him to slide in. Even though I knew it was a bad idea, I’d been dying to take a risk, to do something new.

Tj slid in and grabbed my waist, pulling me toward him, “Why thank you.” Then he kisses me. I couldn’t help but respond to this; he tasted so good, something like sweet beer and candy. Then as I surfaced back to the present I heard Beth and Jay come up the hall laughing.

I broke the kiss and whispered, “Oh no. Beth is coming to check on me.” I secretly added, “Don’t leave.”

“I told her not to because you’re probably asleep, and if anything’s wrong I’m close by,” he paused, “But I don’t think she realized how close.” He added while his hand went up and down my back.

“Oh…” I moved back slowly. What am I doing? I can’t get involved with Tj. If something happens, then that’s the end of the trips we always go on. It would be so… I don’t know… strange. What am I going to do?

“Michelle?” My name sounded so different.

“Mhmm?” I couldn’t talk I had too much in my mind. He pulled me close and kisses my again.

“Everything’s alright. Now we should go to sleep. Do you want me to go back to my bed?” he asked.

Yes… No… yes… noo, “No, you’re fine here. Just don’t hog the bed,” I laughed, “Night Tj.” I kissed his cheek and laid there with his arm around my waist.

“Night beautiful, sweet dreams,” He whispered in my ear, as my eyes slowly closed and a feel asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well from chapter 1 to the end of this. i wrote a few months ago. from now on its ALL new :]

And i realize there is a few spelling mistakes, but im not the best speller sorry!

Jen.x