Little Sister

11

"Table for one?" The hostess asked Tyler, as he approached her desk. She looked up at him and her eyes went wide.

He chuckled. “For two actually. I’m waiting for someone." He explained, flashing his pearly whites at the girl. Her hands were shaking as she bent down to grab some menus.

Jen walked into the restaurant, seeing Tyler standing there. She snaked her arms around his waist. He looked down over his shoulder at her, smiling. “Hello." She spoke.

"Hi." Tyler replied, leaning down and pecking her lips. 

The hostess stood up, catching the kiss. “Right this way." She spat, walking out from behind her desk and leading them to where the seating was. “Booth or table?"

Tyler looked at Jen who’s fingers were laced in his. She shrugged. “Booth." He stated.

The hostess threw the menus into a booth. “Someone will be here soon to take your order." She spoke before she stomped off.

Tyler laughed, sliding into the booth. Jen slid into the other side, confused as to what just happened. "What?" She asked.

"She was drooling over me until you came." He explained.

Jen picked up a menu. "Ew," She yelped. "She needs to keep her eyes off of you. You're mine." She continued, looking over the food.

"Aw, baby." Tyler teased.

Jen smiled, still looking at the menu. She sighed, putting it down. "We need to talk Ty."

"Shoot." He grinned, looking at her over his menu.

She took a deep breath. "We have to stop this thing."

Tyler put down his menu. "Why? Not working anymore?" He asked.

"No, it's working but I just," She stopped, leaning back. "I just don't want to continue this fake relationship and end up getting real feelings." Tyler sat in silence. He didn't know what to say. "Like obviously I like being your friend and all but I can't do a relationship."

"Why not?" He questioned. Jen shrugged. "Would dating me really be so terrible? I mean we basically are now."

Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. "We are not basically da,"

"Jen, we're together more than most couples and we're always touchy. We've been inseparable for three weeks. Don't try to argue it." He hissed.

She growled, sliding down her seat. "I don't know Tyler." She whined.

Tyler was getting upset. "It's not hard," he spat. "Do you or do you not want to be with me Jennifer?"

Jen sat up. "I don't want to do this Ty, please." She begged. She slid out of the booth, standing up. "I'll see you tomorrow at the game. I'm sorry." She leaned down to kiss him. He turned his head away. Jen sighed, pecking his cheek.

Tyler sighed, turning back once she stood up straight. "I'll text you, I guess." He said.

Jen nodded. "Hopefully I've figured out what I want by then." She admitted.

He nodded, looking forward. "Yup." He popped the 'P.' Jen left and Tyler got up shortly after.

He made his way home, stomping up to his room. He stripped and quickly changed into some workout equipment. He made his way back downstairs, tapping Marshall on the head before he walked out. Tyler sped to the gym at the arena. Some of the team was there but he avoided them and just worked out. More of his team mates piled in as it rounded the time for their practice.

"Segs, you alright bud?" Marshy asked, squeezing Ty's shoulder.

"Yup." He answered, getting off the machine he was on and walking over to the change room. He heard all the guys whispering about him but he ignored them as he got changed.

Dougie walked in, smiling at everyone. "Hey Tyler, where's Jennie?" He teased, laughing.

Tyler shrugged. "Wouldn't know." He stated, walking out of the room and onto the ice.

It was going to be a long practice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jen's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/nowhere_with_you/set?id=87227374