Little Sister

12

Tyler focused on shooting at Rask while some fans showed up to watch the warm up. He glanced up to Jen's reserved spot and saw it was empty. He took a deep breathe, whining up before he shot at Rask once again. He decided to take a break and skate for a bit.
Dougie saw Tyler looking frustrated and skated over. "Hey." He spoke. Tyler nodded, not saying a word. "Jennie's gonna be here, don't worry."

Tyler shrugged, shaking his head. "Not worried." He lied.

Dougie laughed. "Whatever man." He skated away, aggravated. The one time he was showing approval of Tyler and Jen, Tyler acted like that.

Tyler skated off the ice while the rest of the team started to collect pucks and such. He was the first one off, walking back to the change room. He was shocked when he saw Jen talking to another guy with Annabelle beside her. He stopped outside the change room door, watching them.

Jen looked passed the guy, smiling at Tyler. "Ty," She called, walking over to him. Her arms wrapped around him and his free arm wrapped around him. "Good luck tonight." She whispered, pushing herself up on her tip-toes to kiss him.

He shook his head, letting go of her and walking into the change room before she could kiss him. He threw his stick and helmet before sitting on the bench, resting his head in his hands. He didn't know why but he was pissed that Jen was with another guy.

Jen growled, shaking her head and walking over to Morgan and Anna. He played for Team Canada with Dougie and they all grew close during the time being. He was like a brother to her. He had been drafted to the Leafs and came just to see Jen and Dougie, since he wasn't playing.

"Never thought Dougie would allow that." Morgan laughed.

"He doesn't." Anna stated.

"Morgan Rielly," Dougie called, coming in from the ice. "How the hell are you?" He asked, hugging him. Dougie towered him in his skates.

"I'm great, how about you? You fucking Bruin." Morgan mocked.

Dougie shrugged. "It could be worse, I could be a Leaf." He laughed, shoving Morgan. "I'll catch you later, we could go watch my team drink or something afterwards?"

Morgan nodded. "Sounds good."

Dougie smiled, kissing Annabelle before making his way to the change room. Jen shook her head. "Let's get to our seats." She sighed, leading the two up to the stands.

Eight minutes into the first, Rask made a save that Lupul kept poking at. Dougie shoved him away, causing Jen and Annabelle to scream at him to calm down.

Three minutes into the second period, Leafs were on a power play and Lupul scored off a pass from Gardiner. At twelve minutes, Kadri fed the puck to Kulemin who got an easy goal. Two minutes later, Milan scored. Jen cheered like crazy since she was wearing a Lucic shirt.

Ten minutes into the third, Dougie passed to Bergy who scored, tying the game up. Jen and Annabelle stood up and screamed their lungs off. Near the end of the third, Phaneuf shoved Brad into the boards, who wasn't one to take shit. Both teams piled up and Tyler was pinned to the boards by Kulemin. Jen felt her heart stop but then it cleared up. Phaneuf went at Andrew but the referees separated them.

Overtime settle nothing, and as the time ran out, it was clear this game was going to overtime. Jen wasn't sure if the guys would be going out tonight, considering how much playing they had done. Zdeno and Phaneuf went at it, getting the entire crowd worked up. Jen couldn't believe how violent these teams were towards each other.

Tyler was first for the shootout, getting his chance for the night considering how quiet he had been. He skated towards Reimer before shooting top shelf. The ding from the post and the sound of the buzzer rang through the arena as well as cheers. Jen banged on the glass behind her team as Tyler skated back. He avoided eye contact with her but smiled a bit, knowing she was cheering him on.

Bozak scored on Rask, evening it out. Patrice was up next for the Bruins. Reimer tried to block him up front, but Patrice tipped it in behind him. Rask saved Kadri's shot as if it was nothing. Brad went third for the B's. Reimer stopped his shot, and Brad skated off. The third, and final, shooter for Toronto was Kulemin. Rask stepped out of his crease, moving with Kulemin. Kulemin went left and Rask sprawled, stopping his shot. He leaped up, thrusting his fist in the air. The entire arena roared as Rask skated towards his teammates who were coming off the bench.

Jen and Annabelle were waiting for the team before they came off the ice. Dougie came off, lifting Anna in a hug. Tyler followed, looking at Jen. She smiled at him, he returned the gesture but just turned into the change room. Dougie watch as Jen shook her head, turning away and storming off.

"Jennie, what's wrong?" Dougie asked, grabbing her arm. She turned, her eyes watering. "What's up with you and Tyler?"

Jen shook her head. "There is no 'me and Tyler.' There's me, and there's Tyler." She stated, yanking her arm away before stomping out.

Anna watched Jen before turning to Dougie. She pecked his cheek before running after Jen.

Dougie swung the change room door open and made a bee line for Tyler. He grabbed Tyler by the shirt, slamming him into the wall. He pressed all his body weight into him. "What the fuck did you do to my sister?" He hissed, getting into Tyler's face. The entire team watched, never seeing this side of Dougie. "I fucking said to leave her alone. I knew you'd fucking hurt her."

Tyler stared into Dougie's eyes before he shoved him away. Losing balance because of his skates, Dougie fell to his ass. "I didn't do anything to her Dougie." He spoke, gathering his things. "She's not the one who got hurt." Tyler whispered, making his way out of the change room.

He took a back door, attempting to avoid the media. His plan worked and he ran to his car. He sat in it, pulling out his phone. His background was a picture of Jen smiling and him kissing her cheeks. He sighed, unlocking it and calling Freddy.

"Good game buddy!" Freddy answered.

"Thanks, are you home?" Ty asked.

"Just got in, what's up?" Freddy questioned.

Tyler sighed in relief. "We're getting wasted tonight Fred." He explained.

Freddy laughed. "Sounds good, see you soon."

Tyler hung up, tossing his phone into his passengers seat. He knew it'd take a bit to get out of the area due to the cars coming from the arena. He turned on the radio, turning it as loud as it would go to block out everything.

Jen found herself at a pub, half in the bag already. She had cried her heart out to Annabelle who then decided that they were going to the club. She sat in a booth, surrounded by hockey players but she continued to get drunk by herself. She checked her phone, at least fifty times, hoping Tyler had messages her. Nothing. She took another sip of whatever she was drinking before Marshy slid in beside her.

"Trouble in Paradise?" He asked. She nodded with a pout before resting her head on his shoulder.

"He hates me Marshy." She whined, feeling tears building up.

"No he doesn't Jen. I know he's actually into you." Brad laughed. "He got an earful from Dougie today."

Jen shot up. "What did he say?" She questioned.

Brad shrugged. "He just asked Segs what he did and went on about how he knew you were gonna get hurt."

Jen shook her head, hiding her face in her hands. "I'm the one who did this," She mumbled, sitting back. "I'm the one who hurt him." She sighed.

"What'd you do?" Marshy asked, laughing a bit.

"It's not funny!" Jen cried.

"I'm not laughing because of that. It's just ironic that he's the one hurt for once." He explained. "But seriously, what'd you do?"

Jen bit her lip. She couldn't explain that their relationship had been fake the entire time. "We only pretended to date to get back at Dougie for secretly dating Anna then saying that his friends were off limits, even though I said the same about mine in the first place, but we started acting way too much like a real couple so I got scared and told him I couldn't do it anymore and I guess he was just as into me as I was with him but he was willing to admit it and I wasn't and now he's upset." Jen spat out.

"Go talk to him Jen. He's getting wasted at home with Freddy. He needs you." Brad said.

Jen nodded, kissing Brad's cheek before she slid out. She marched to the door, catching a cab as soon as she did.

Tyler sat on the couch with a beer in his hand and a lame movie on the TV. Freddy passed out on him a while ago but Tyler continued drinking by himself. He was hurt and this was the only way he knew how to forget about it.

"Ty," A faint voice said. He looked towards the door way and saw Jen standing there. He sat up. "I'm sorry."

Tyler shook his head, patting the seat beside him. Jen sat down and curled up against him. "It's okay baby." He whispered, kissing the top of her head.

Jen stood up, then crawled on top of Tyler, placing a leg on each side of him. She grabbed his face, pressing her lips to his. He placed his beer on the floor then grabbed her hips. He deepened the kiss before Jen ground her hips. He felt his breath catch in his throat as she continued doing it.

Without a second thought, he stood up. Her legs wrapped around his hips and he walked towards his bedroom. Tyler laid Jen on her back on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"Are you sure?" He asked, breaking their kiss for only a second.

Jen slid her hands under the waistband of his shorts. He took that as a yes and continued on, sliding his up her shirt.