Little Sister

14

She closed the door behind her while Tyler sat on the bed. "Can we actually talk? No getting mad or yelling, deal?" She asked, receiving a nod. "I really like you Tyler. A lot more than I expected, considering I never expected to like you but I don't know if I can be with you because of what I've heard about you. When was the last time you were ev,"

"Jen, stop." He demanded, standing up. He walked over to Jen, grabbing her face. "Stop worrying about what I used to do or what I used to be like because I'm not like that anymore, I promise you. I just want you and all I want to do is play hockey and be with you." He explained, staring into her eyes. "I don't give a shit if you're a mess or if you'll make me miserable sometimes because all you've up until now is make me a better person."

Jen smiled at Tyler, pressing her lips to his. "Let's start fresh. No fighting, no pasts." She breathed, holding onto him.

"Just you and me baby." He whispered, kissing her again. "Would it be entirely wrong to do it on Dougie's bed?"

She laughed, nodding. "Entirely wrong. We can do it later at one of our houses." She smirked.

"God, you are perfect." He sighed, kissing her again, this time, with more force.

Jen pushed him away, gently. "Save that for later." She smiled, kissing him softly.

She walked out of the room and Tyler trailed behind. He snaked his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder while they walked. "I have a lot saved for later." He whispered, kissing behind her ear.

"Oh god." Brad whined as the two walked into the living room.

"Shut up." Jen spat, kicking a pillow at him.

"Hey, I don't care who you're dating, I'll still kick your ass." Marshy threatened.

Jen burst into laughter. "That has to be the least threatening thing I've ever heard."

Tyler smirked behind Jen. Brad glared at him. "Control your girl." He demanded.

"She controls me." Tyler stated, sitting down in the same place as before. Jen made a whipping noise as she walked into the kitchen. All the guys laughed while Tyler smiled.

Brad put a hand on Dougie's shoulder. "On to the next one, eh?" He teased.

"Are you kidding?" Jen called, stepping out of the kitchen. "I don't have anymore friends for him to date and he's too awkward to interact with girls."

"Ty has someone though." Brad smiled at Tyler.

"I do?" He asked, confused.

Marshy smirked. "Well you're dating his little sister, so it's only fair,"

Milan laughed. "Rules are rules."

Tyler cocked a brow. "What are we getting at here?"

"Candace."

"No, not happening." Tyler stated, crossing his arms.

"Why not? We're gonna be in and out of Toronto all first round, you can go on a double date with them." Milan taunted.

Tyler shook his head. "I don't trust you sons of bitches."

"Excuse me, one of those bitches is my mother as well!" Jen yelled, glaring at Tyler.

Dougie sat in confusion. "Look, you went for his sister, he gets to go for yours. It doesn't matter if you agree or not." Brad explained.

"Yes it does!" Tyler cried.

"No it doesn't. He said his sister was off limits but look at who you're banging." Brad pointed to Jen.

"His sister!" She exclaimed, walking into the living room with some food.

She sat on Tyler while he growled. He wrapped his arms around Jen's waist and rested his head on her back. "Fine, but only if Candace agrees to it." He caved.

"Does that mean I'll be meeting your family?" Jen asked Tyler, who nodded. "Gonna be hard to introduce me when I'm not even your girlfriend."

"Oh, she's playing that card." Dougie said, laughing.

"I just kinda assumed," Tyler stated.

"No! Never assume, always ask! God, you should've stuck to hook ups." Brad sighed, shaking his head.

"Yeah, really!" Jen agreed, shaking her head as well.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Jennie," He said in his sweetest voice possible. She turned so she could see him, smirk on her face. "Will you please be my girlfriend?" He pouted.

She shrugged. "I guess."

All the guys cheered and Tyler shook his head then rested it against Jen again. He felt his face heat up. He wasn't sure why but he was too nervous to ask Jen before. That's when Tyler realized just how much he cared about Jen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kinda just a filler, sorry!