Little Sister

15

Playoffs started and just like Milan had predicted, Boston played Toronto first round. They had won their first game at home, 4-1. All of Tyler's family was coming to stay with him at his house. He had pleaded Jen into staying with him and she agreed.

Tyler struggled to open opened his front door, carrying all of in Jen's bags as she followed. "I could've carried it Tyler." She sighed, holding the door open for him.

He waved her off, walking in. "Mom?" He called.

Marshall barked before he charged to the door. Tyler and Jen saw him launching towards them and Jen stepped in front of Tyler, sitting on the ground. Marshall hopped onto Jen and licked her face.

"Marshall, stop!" A young girl called, pulling him off Jen.

Jen looked up and smiled at her. She had blonde hair and Jen could see the resemblance to Tyler. Ty put Jen's bags on the island, pulling the girl into a hug.

"Mom and Candace went grocery shopping for you." The girl stated.

"And left you alone?" He asked, pulling away. The girl nodded. Jen kicked the back of Tyler's leg. He turned around, helping her up. "Cass, this is my girlfriend Jen."

The girl smiled, leaping into Jen's arms. "Hi, I'm Cassidy!" She pulled away, staring at Jen. "Oh my god, you're dating Tyler? I've never met one of his girlfriends! Well when I was like eight, but that was a high school girlfriend, they aren't important." She stopped and smiled. "Or maybe he just never wanted us to meet any of his girlfriends?"

"Can you blame me?" He mumbled, walking into the kitchen. She turned to Tyler with her hands on her hips and a glare on her face. "Babe, never step in front of me when Marshall's charging at me again please."

Jen laughed. "Why?"

"He could hurt you." Ty pouted.

Jen shook her head, grabbing her bags and walking up to Tyler's room. Cassidy followed close behind, shooting questions out at Jen. She started placing her things in Tyler's drawers while Cassidy continued.

"Give it a rest Cassidy!" Tyler called from the kitchen.

She growled, rolling her eyes. Jen giggled while finishing putting her things away. "How long have you and Tyler been together?" She asked.

Jen sat on Tyler's bed. She thought for a minute. "Uh, I don't know. Maybe a month or so?"

"Two, almost three actually!" Tyler yelled, from the kitchen once again.

The girls laughed. "How'd you meet?" Cass quizzed, sitting on the floor in front of Jen.

"Well Dougie's my older brother so I always ran into Tyler at events." She explained. "But he never remembered me!" She yelled, loud enough for him to hear.

"That's a lie!" He cried, walking into his room. "I used to get off to thoughts of you." He whispered, kissing Jen.

"Oh my god!" Cassidy screeched, getting up and walking out of the room.

Tyler placed his hands on Jen's thighs, leaning over her. "I'm glad you're bonding with Cass, but I missed you downstairs." He pouted, again.

Jen grabbed his face, pressing her lips to his as she stood up. Tyler's hands slid to her waist before he reached down and squeeze her bum. "Tyler, stop." She laughed, pushing him away. He smiled, kissing her neck. Jen shoved him back. "Your little sister is in this house right now, I'm not doing this." Jen warned.

Tyler growled. "Fine!" He exclaimed. "But you owe me when they're gone." He pointed his finger at her.

"Anything you want." She whispered. He shook his head at his smirking girlfriend.

"Tyler!" Another female sang.

Tyler walked towards the stairs, Jen following. "Who is that?" She asked.

"My mom and Candace." He said, starting down the stairs.

"Oh, Dougie's future girlfriend." She teased.

Tyler stopped and turned back. Jen smiled, puckering her lips at him. "No." Tyler mouthed, continuing down the stairs.

"Hi hun." Tyler's mom cooed, hugging him.

"Mom, you look great." He complimented, kissing her cheek. "Mutt." He said to Candace while he pulled her into a hug.

"Rat." She returned the insult, pulling away from him. "Who are you?" She said to Jen, excited. Her eyes shifted up to Tyler who was red. "Are you blushing?" She called him out. "Oh my god, are you, uh, uhm," She looked at Ty for an answer. "Jennie! You're Jennie!" She pointed at Jen.

"She prefers Jen." Tyler spoke, not looking at anyone.

"Aw, you're Tyler's girlfriend! Oh my god!" Candace cried, pulling Jen into a hug.

"Mom, don't." Tyler begged. The three looked at her as her eyes watered. "Honestly mom?"

"Again?" Candace exclaimed, shaking her head along with Tyler.

She shook her head, tears pouring out of her eyes. "I'm just so proud of you Tyler." She sobbed. "You're living your dream and now you have a beautiful girlfriend." She sighed, looking at Jen. "I'm Jackie dear." She extended her hand.

Jen smiled, hugging Jackie. "I'm Jen and you have every reason to be proud of Tyler, he's amazing. You did a great job." She stated, pulling away.

Tyler smiled, wrapping an arm around Jen and pulling her into him. He kissed the top of her head causing her to smile.

"Is mom crying again?" Cassidy called from upstairs.

"Yes." Tyler and Candace replied, monotone.

"I'm fine now." Jackie laughed, wiping her face.

Tyler shook his head. "You're a nut mom." Candace and Cassidy nodded in agreement.

Jackie glared at her kids. "I like Jen better than all three of you." She spat, walking into the kitchen.

Tyler's phone buzzed and he checked it. He had a text from Marshy telling him they were coming over. He assumed 'they' meant half of the team. Sure enough, majority of the Boston Bruins were standing in Tyler's home, chatting with his family.

"So Candace, you single?" Brad asked, throwing an arm around her shoulders.

"Give it up Brad, we're never going to happen." Candace laughed.

"I know babe, I was asking for a friend." He explained.

"And which friend would that be?" She crossed her arms.

"See the tall gentlemen chatting with your brother and Jen?" Marshy pointed. Candace nodded. "That's little Dougie boy and we told him he could go for you since Ty went for Jen."

Candace eyed Dougie, chewing on her cheek while she did so. "And do I get a say in this decision?"

"The say is all yours darling." Brad whispered, extending his arm towards Dougie.

He walked away, leaving Candace by herself. She crossed her arms, watching Dougie talk with Jen and Tyler. He laughed before turning and catching her staring. She smiled, as did he.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! I started a new story called "Gongshow." It's a hockey fanfiction but it's not about any of the NHL players, it's original. It'd mean a lot if you guys would check it out :)