Little Sister

16

Jen and Tyler laid on a pool mattress in Tyler's pool back at home. His arm was around her while her head rested on his chest. They had just gotten in from Boston and Tyler had his third playoff games against the Leafs in Toronto tomorrow.

"So how do you feel about Candace and Dougie?" Jen asked, playing with Tyler's fingers.

Tyler tensed up. "I don't want to talk about it." He said, avoid the subject.

Jen sighed, sitting up so she could see his face. "Tyler, I promise you that he's a good guy. He's not gonna hurt her." She explained.

"Okay." Was all Tyler said.

Jen knew Tyler was stressed about the playoffs. With both of their families around, she hadn't been able to help him release the stress. She swung a leg over Tyler, having one on each side. She slid her hands up his chest to his face.

"Baby, just relax." She whispered, pressing her lips to his.

Tyler pulled away. "We're on a mattress in a pool, we can't Jen." He groaned.

"Fine," She spoke, dropping into the pool. "Come find me tonight, when everyone's asleep. I'll be here."

Jen walked into the house, grabbing a drink from the fridge. She made her way up to Ty's room, where her belongings were. She paused, knocking on Cassidy's door.

"Hey Cass, do you want to maybe go catch a movie later?" Jen called, opening the door.

Cassidy grabbed the door, stepping out and closing it behind her. "Sure, what movie?" She smiled.

Jen crossed her arms. "What are you hiding?" She smirked.

Cassidy shook her head. "Nothing at all." She lied.

Jen nodded, turning the handle and walking in. A boy sat on Cassidy's bed and she took a deep breath. Jen laughed, look at Cassidy.

"Why'd you hide it from me?" She asked.

"I don't want Tyler to find out, he'll lose it." Cassidy whined, sitting on her bed beside the guy. "Jake, this is Tyler's girlfriend Jen. Jen, this is my boyfriend Jake."

Cassidy leaned against Jake and his arm made his way around her. Jen smiled.

"I'm not gonna tell Tyler. I know how it is being a little sister." Jen explained. Cassidy shot up, wrapping her arms around Jen. "But I want to know everything that's happened between you two and you're gonna text me when anything new happens."

Cassidy nodded, still hugging Jen. "We've been dating for like a month but we've been talking for like ever and that's all there is." She blurted out.

"Hey Jen," Tyler called.

Cassidy shot back. Jen pointed from Jake to the closet and he ran into it. Jen sat on Cassidy's bed and Cassidy sat beside her.

"Where are you?" Tyler asked from in his room.

"I'm in Cassidy's room babe." Jen called back. Cassidy's eyes went wide and Jen just shushed her.

Tyler walked in. "What are you two doing?" He inspected.

"Just talking." Jen shrugged.

"About?"

Jen smiled, standing up and walking over to him. "If we wanted you to know, we would've invited you to talk." She explained, wrapping around his waist.

Tyler glared down at Jen. "Are you coming to my practice tonight?" He questioned.

"Uh, I think I'm gonna see a movie with Cass." Jen said, looking at Cassidy who nodded.

"Unbelievable." Ty shook his head. "I'm being ditched for my younger sister."

The girls laughed while Jen pushed Tyler out of the room. "Get him out of the house." Jen mouthed to Cassidy about Jake.

Jen walked into Tyler's room and dropped onto the bed. Tyler laid onto of Jen, kissing her. He growled, rolling onto his back beside her.

"I hate being home when I'm like this." He whined.

Jen smirked, knowing what he meant. She rolled onto her side, burying her face in his shoulder. "You know, my bedroom's in the basement at my house." She whispered, kissing his neck.

Tyler shot up. "I'm gonna tell my mom we're staying at your house tomorrow." He said, walking to the door.

Jen laughed, staying in her position. She jumped up when she remembered that Cassidy was trying to sneak out her boyfriend.

"Tyler, wa,"

"What the fuck?" He yelled.

Jen ran into the hall, bumping into Tyler. She stepped around him and saw a shocked Cassidy guiding a terrified Jake out of her room.

"Ty," Cassidy spoke. "I was j,"

"Who is this?" He asked, eyeing Jake.

"This is Jake," Cass took a deep breath. "My boyfriend."

Tyler was shocked. "You're fourteen Cass, you don't need a boyfriend." He hissed.

"He's a good guy and she really likes him Ty." Jen said, grabbing Tyler's hand.

He yanked it away. "I don't care." He didn't take his eyes off of Cassidy. "You're too young to be in a relationship, I don't care who his is or how he is."

"Tyler, stop it." Cassidy begged, her eyes watering.

"I get the whole older brother hating his younger sister's boyfriend," Jake spoke up, shocking everyone. "But I've liked Cass for a really long time and I promise I'm a good guy."

Jen could see the terror in Jake's eyes. "Just give him the chance babe." She muttered, wrapping her arms around Tyler's arm. She rested her head on his shoulder and he interlocked his fingers with her's.

"Alright, I won't kill him." Tyler spoke. "Only because he had enough balls to defend himself."

Cassidy let out a sigh of relief, hugging Tyler. Jen let go of his arm as it made it's way around his sister. He rocked her, kissing the top of her head. They pulled apart and Cassidy walked over to Jake.

"Don't fuck up." Tyler warned, pointing a finger at Jake.

Jen whacked Tyler's chest. "Knock it off." She growled, shoving Tyler into his room.

Jen closed the door behind her and was instantly pinned to it by Tyler. "I need you to calm me down." He whispered.

"And how can I do that?" Jen smirked.

Tyler laughed. "Don't be too loud." He mocked, capturing her mouth with his.