Little Sister

17

"Jen," Tyler sighed. He held his head in his hands.

Jen frowned. She didn't know why he was so upset. Tyler normally told her when something was wrong but he couldn't get it out. They'd been together for five months now. It wasn't that long of a time, but they were always together. Jen basically lived with Tyler and Freddy.

The Bruins beat the Leafs. four games to three. They won game seven in overtime after they were down 4-1. Next, they played the Rangers. They beat the Rangers, four games to won. The final eastern conference team they faced was, the first seed team, the Pittsburgh Penguins. They swept the pens, four to none.

The finals had them against the Blackhawks. They had been top of their division all season, and the Bs would be lying if they said they weren't nervous. Jen had never seen Tyler so worked up about a game.

Game one: the Bruins and Blackhawks were tied at three a piece. It took both teams three overtime periods before Andrew Shaw scored. Game two: Sharp scored for Chicago in the first. Kelly scored for the Bruins, tying the game up. Nothing was settled in the third. Paille won the game in the first period of overtime. Game three: Boston won 2-0. Game four: Tied 5-5 by the end of the third. Seabrook scored, putting it back to two games to two. Game five: Chicago won, 3-1. Boston's only goal being from Chara himself. Game six: The Blackhawks were the 2013 Champs. Bolland got the winning goal with less than a minute left in the third. Kelly and Lucic got the Bruins on the board, but Bolland's goal on top of Toew's and Bickell's was the game.

Jen had never seen Tyler cry before. She did after that loss. She didn't know how to handle him. Dougie shut down. He wouldn't talk to her. Jen figured leaving both alone was her best bet. She sat with Freddy in the living room until one day, Tyler came down. He laid on the couch and put his head in Jen's lap. That night, he apologized for how he had acted.

That was then though, now was a different story. Tyler was freaking out about something and he couldn't get it out. Jen watched as he took a deep breath, still covering his face.

"Babe," Jen whispered, grabbing his hands and pulling them away from his face. "What's up?"

"I got traded." He blurted out, moving his hands away from Jen's.

"To where? I'm up for a move." Jen asked.

"It's far, Jen." Tyler shook his head.

"Where, Ty?"

"Dallas." He looked down. "I don't want you to come."

"Why not?" She gasped.

"I don't want to be the one to drag you from your home." He explained.

"I don't want to be away from you." She said, grabbing his face. "Ty, we're together. I go, you go."

"Jen, don't leave because I have to. I don't want to do this to you." Tyler argued.

"I want to go with you. It's your decision if you want me to come or not." Jen stated.

"Your dad's gonna lose it." He sighed, laying back on the couch.

"My dad isn't gonna say anything. He wants me happy and I'm happy with you." Jen crossed her arms, glaring.

Tyler started to laugh before he sat back up and kissed her. She kissed back before her phone began ringing. She read that it was her dad. She answered right away.

"Hi daddy." She chimed.
"Your boy's going to Dallas?" He said.

"Yeah, bummer, huh?" Jen frowned.

"No, maybe Dougie'll get more playing time." Jen's dad growled.

"Dad, Dougie's defence." She rolled her eyes.

"Are you breaking up with Tyler?" He asked.

"Woah, no way in hell."

"Long distance isn't gonna work." He stated.

"It's not going to be long distance, daddy." Jen bit her lip.

"He's quitting hockey?"

"No! I'm going with him." She took a deep breath.

"Over my dead body. Do you even know him?" Her dad asked. "You're not leaving this state."

"I think I'm old enough to make that decision." Jen hissed.

"You're obviously not as smart as I thought you were."

"Okay, dad. I'm hanging up now." Jen ended the call. She turned to Tyler who was frowning. "I'm still coming."

"Babe, don't do it if your dad's going to disown you over it." He sighed, pulling her into him. She laid down while his arms wrapped around her. "I don't want to tear you away from Doug or your dad, or anyone."

"It isn't like I can't come visit, Ty." Jen growled. "I want to go with you. I need a new place, some fresh air." She sprawled out, her limbs hanging over Tyler.

He chuckled. "Are you sure?" He breathed, rest his face against her neck.

"About as sure as I am that I love you." Jen smiled.

Tyler smiled back, pressing his lips to her neck. "I love you so much, Jen."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't we have a move to get over with." She smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been so long, this is literally such a filler omg. I have things planned out though, I swear!