Little Sister

03

The clan headed out to the club. Jen sat at the bar all night, watching the guys stagger back and forth. Annabelle and Dougie had said they'd sit with her but they had managed to get some alcohol and we're currently off, making out.

"You look rather lonely." Tyler said, coming up behind Jen. She jumped at his voice then turned to see him. "Didn't mean to scare you!" He laughed, sitting beside her.

"Doug and Anna left me to do whatever they're doing." She sighed.

Tyler smirked. "So if the friends deal is off, does that mean I get a shot?" He teased, nudging her.

She rolled her eyes. "Tyler, how can I be interested in you when you can't even remember my name?" She hissed.

"I know your name. It's Jennie!" He exclaimed.

She shook her head. "You didn't remember it today." She spat. "And I prefer Jen."

"I only learned it today?" He said as more of a question.

Jen laughed. "We've met multiple times." She shook her head, laughing again. "You're such a jerk. Just go away."

Tyler did as Jen wished. The night went on and Jen sat at the bar. Randoms continued to approach her and she just shook them off. Tyler watched from a distance while he attempted to get wasted.

Jen's phone buzzed signalling she had received a text. It was Dougie asking her to get Tyler home safe while he and Annabelle continued their night. She rolled her eyes before scoping out Tyler, who was staring directly at her.

Jen pushed her way through the crowd to him. "Let's go big boy." She called, grabbing his hand. She shoved through the mob of people with a six foot one hockey player following behind her. Everyone made comments about the Bruins but they both ignored it. Suddenly, she felt a fist colliding with her face. She swung back before she saw Tyler go at some guy. She leaped onto him, screaming for him to stop. "TYLER, STOP!" Jen pleaded.

He stood up, wrapping his arm around Jen, pulling her into a washroom. "Are you alright?" He asked while Jen sat him on the counter.

"I'm fine." She growled, running water over some paper towel. "Tilt your head back." She sighed.

Tyler did so. "Am I bleeding?" He questioned. Jen nodded. His hand grabbed Jen's chin, staring around her face. He pulled her hat off to get a better view. "You have a black eye." He frowned.

Jen yanked out of his grip. "I'll be alright. Head up." She demanded. She dabbed the blood coming out of Tyler's nose. She wiped the blood off his eyebrow as laughter erupted from her chest. "What even happened?"

He stared at Jen in shock. "You were dragging me along and the guy yelled something along the lines of 'Fuck the Bruins!' and just slugged you!" He explained. Jen laughed harder before grabbing his hand to look at his knuckles. "You got hit by a guy Jennie!"

"And I'm fine Tyler! I grew up with two older brothers, that was nothing." She confessed.

Tyler stared at her in awe as she cleaned off his fist. "Marry me." He said.

Jen rolled her eyes. "Come on, let's get you home." She slapped Tyler's thighs. He grabbed her hands, lifting them while lacing his fingers with hers. "What are you doing?" Tyler just smiled at her question. Jen yanked him off the counter and dragged him out of the club. They flagged down a cab. "Where do you live?"

"I don't know right now." Tyler confessed. Jen growled then gave the cab driver her address. He took the two of them home and she paid him then dragged Tyler into her house.

Jen sat Ty on her bed. "Don't move for two seconds." She told him then walked to the washroom to get him some gauze. She came back and he was out cold. "Fuck Tyler." She groaned, placing the gauze on her bedside table as she pulled her hat off and took her hair out. She pulled her shirt off, leaving her in a tank top. She found some shorts and quickly changed into them. Jen sat on the edge of her bed, grabbing his hand. She wrapped his knuckles, dropping his hand in her lap when she finished. His hand wrapped around her waist, pulling him into her. "Stop."

"Please, just lay with me." Tyler begged. Jen sighed, laying down while his arms wrapped around her. She rested her head on his chest, rolling her eyes. "I lied earlier."

"About what Ty?" Jen replied.

"Not knowing your name." He paused. "I know who you are, I'm just not supposed to remember girls." Jen laughed. "It's funny to you?"

"No, you're just an idiot." She admitted.

"I resent that." Tyler whined, twirling some of Jen's long hair around his finger. "Dougie's going to kill me, isn't he?"

Jen nodded. "I'll say nice things at your funeral." She smirked.

Tyler smiled, tightening his grip on her. The two dosed off and kept the same position of the entire night. Tyler woke up the next morning, surprised at his surroundings. He looked around before looking at the blonde in his arms. He shot up, waking Jen up as well. "Sorry." He apologized.

She stood up, stretching. Tyler couldn't help but stare at her body. She turned, catching him. "It's fine, I needed to get up anyways."

Tyler looked at Jen's clothes that were tossed around the room. "Did we,"

Jen burst into laughter before he could finish. "No, I just changed when you passed out." She smirked. "Little drunkie."

Tyler smiled before seeing how dark Jen's eye was. He stood up, grabbing her face. He tilted her head in different ways to get a good view. "That's bad Jen." He frowned. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" She asked.

"Letting this happen." Tyler blushed, lightly.

"You didn't let anything happen Ty, you had no control over it." Jen chuckled.

Tyler dropped his hands. "I shouldn't have continued drinking when I knew you were alone." He admitted.

She crossed her arms. "Who's to say it wouldn't have happened if you were sober?" She argued. Tyler shrugged. "Besides, you only went of and drank because I told you to go away."

He nodded. "I guess so, but I still blame myself for letting a guy hit you."

Jen rolled her eyes before walking to her bedroom door. She swung the door open and made her way into the kitchen. Tyler followed her, sitting at the island in the middle of the room. "Want something to eat?" She asked.

"No, I'm not going to be,"

"You're not being anything. I offered." Jen stated.

Tyler smirked. "In that case, sure."