Little Sister

04

Dougie pounded on Tyler's front door, waiting for him to answer. To his displeasure, Freddy answered. Marshall ran out, jumping up on Dougie. Dougie pet him while talking to Fred. "Is Tyler home?"

Freddy shook his head. "He never came home." He pulled Marshall down by his collar. Dougie's face went red as he began shaking his head. "Everything alright?"

"I'm going to fucking murder him." He hissed before turning away and storming out of Tyler's apartment building.

Freddy closed the door, pulling out his phone to call Ty. Tyler answered. "Yeah?"

"What did you do?" Freddy asked.

Tyler sat up on Jen's couch. "Nothing? At least I think nothing." He stated.

Freddy laughed. "Dougie just came here looking for you, lost his shit, and stormed off." He explained.

"Oh right, I might have went home with his sister." Tyler said. "But I literally just passed out. Nothing happened."

"Good luck bud." Freddy chuckled, hanging up.

Tyler locked his phone and placed it on the couch beside him. He was sprawled out with Jen sitting on the end. "What's up?" She asked.

"Dougie went to my place to ask me about last night. I guess he figured out I'm here since I wasn't home." Tyler laughed.

Jen threw her head back. "Fuck." She sighed. "He's going to come here and l," She stopped when she heard a pounding on her door. "I'm not getting it."

"Neither am I." Tyler argued. The door swung open and Dougie marched in. "No need to get it, apparently."

"What the fuck?" Dougie yelled. "What the fuck!" He emphasized each word. Jen giggled. "This isn't funny Jennifer Jane."

"Okay tough guy." She stood up. "Why are you freaking out?"

"Why is he here?" He exclaimed, pointing at Tyler. "What happened to your eye?" He continued, grabbing Jen's face.

She pulled out of his grip. "He stayed on the couch last night after his drunk ass attacked the guy who hit me." She explained, walking into the kitchen.

"How'd you get hit?" He asked, more concerned with his sister's face over his team mate that had stayed the night.

Jen shrugged. "Maybe because my older brother, whom abandoned me for my best friend, asked me to help his intoxicated friend out of the club and when I did so, some drunk punched me over my hat." She spat.

Doug sighed. "Jen,"

She just shook her head, walking back into the living room. "So what'd you and Annabelle end up doing?" She smirked, moving Tyler's phone and sitting against him.

Dougie went red. "Nothing, we just hung out." He crossed his arms.

Jen laughed. "Yeah, 'nothing' went on here either." She mocked, laying down against Tyler.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Jen and kissed her cheek. "Nothing at all." He smirked.

"Fuck off guys." Dougie growled. He walked into the kitchen, sitting at the island.

Jen slithered out of Tyler's arms and walked into the kitchen. Tyler followed close behind. "Nothing actually happened. Tyler passed out and then I went to bed." She stated.

Doug sighed, running his hands through his hair. "I just don't want you to get hurt J." He admitted.

Jen growled. "Stop it Doug." She cried.

"Stop what?" He asked, confused.

"Treating me like a nine year old. If I want to go for Tyler, I will. If he ends up hurting me, so be it. Stop acting like you're so much older and so much wiser. Holy fuck." She hissed before storming to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Dougie let out a sigh, mixed with a groan as he rested his head in his hands and looked at the island. Tyler took a deep breath and sat beside him. "I'm not gonna tell you what you're doing is wrong because I'd do the same with my sisters." He chuckled. Dougie smiled a bit. "But Jen seems," Ty searched for a word. "Free spirited and you're going to have to let her learn this lesson on her own."

Dougie nodded. "If you like her, go for it." He mumbled. Tyler nodded as Dougie stood up. "I'm gonna go so she can cool down. Can you tell her I'm sorry?"

"Of course." Tyler stood, giving Dougie a hug. Dougie walked out of the house and instantaneously, Jen walked out of her room. "He said he's,"

"I know, I was listening." She cut him off. She took a few more steps towards him before pushing up on her tip-toes and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you. I heard what you said to him."

Tyler's hands rested on the small of Jen's back. "Just trying to help a friend." He grinned as they pulled apart. "Was that little rant you admitting you're into me?"

Jen laughed. "Think what you want." She smirked, beginning to do the dishes in the sink.

Tyler slid behind her, his crotch brushing her butt. They both smirked as he made his way to the other side of the island. He leaned forward, resting his head in his hands. "So when's our first date?" He questioned, reaching to poke Jen's bum.

She spun around, narrowing her eyes at him. She mocked him, coming face to face with him. "So when are you leaving?" She cocked a brow.

"After I get a kiss." He puckered his lips.

Jen scoffed, pushing Tyler's face. "Go home Tyler."

He stood up straight. "Fine. Thank you for letting me stay the night and making me breakfast. You're a beautiful, wonderful,"

"Oh my god, just go!" She exclaimed. Tyler saluted her then turned on his heels. He walked to the door, sliding on his shoes before opening the front door. "Text me later."

"I do not have your number." Tyler said.

"Ask Douglas." She stated.

He nodded. "Will do babe." He walked out, closing the front door behind him.

Jen spun around to look at him but he had already left. "Babe?" She laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while! I've had exams