Little Sister

06

Jen's phone rang. She ignored it, knowing it had to end at some point. Her hangover from the night before was taking over and she was not pleased. It stopped and she let out a sigh, burying her face furthering in her pillow. It started up again, still being ignored. By the fifth time, Jen shot up and put her phone to her ear. "What!" She screamed.

"Jennie." The person spoke.

"What do you want?" She exclaimed, not knowing who it was.

The person laughed. "Do you know who I am?"

Jen laid back down, resting her arm over her eyes. "No, and I don't really care right now."

"It's Tyler." He spoke.

She took a deep breath. "What was so important that you had to call me five times?" She pulled her phone away to see the time. "At eight in the morning?"

"I want to take you on a date." He stated.

"No."

"Please? Just one." He begged.

"No Tyler. Now, goodbye." She pulled her phone away.

"Jen, wait!" He cried. She put the phone back to her ear. "If you don't say yes, I'll tell Dougie we cuddled in your bed that night."

"That's a threat. You're threatening me into a date." She sat up. Tyler chuckled. "Fine, when?"

"Tomorrow." Tyler explained. "I'll be at your house at eleven."

"In the morning? Are you insane?" She yelped.

"Yes, you'll love it." He said, hanging up.

She immediately opened a new message, typing to Tyler.

Jen: 11 for what reason?

She waited for a reply which came almost instantaneously.

Tyler: lunch & dinner. u get to spend the day with THE tyler seguin

Jen rolled her eyes, debating on just shutting her phone off before it buzzed again.

Tyler: dress up a little, eh? no baseball caps or yogas

Tyler: even if ur butt looks great in them ;)

Jen: Watch it Seguin.

Tyler: just a compliment hamilton.

Jen: What do I wear for such an occasion?

Tyler: casual for lunch, maybe we can drop by ur place & get something fancier for dinner

Tyler: but look presentable, i have a rep

Jen: Humble, little, Canadian boy, ha.

Tyler: ;) see ya tm babe


Jen rolled her eyes, once again, and tossed her phone. She hadn't had enough sleep. Hours later, her phone started up again. She grabbed it, not even opening her eyes. "What?"

"I'm losing my mind J." Annabelle's voice brought Jen to her senses.

She sighed, sitting up. The pounding in her head had gone away. "Why?" She didn't really care, but as Anna's best friend, she had to pretend.

"Dougie." She shot out.

Jen shook her head. "What did my dear brother do now?" She teased. Annabelle stayed quiet. "Annabelle, what happened?"

"I don't feel right telling you over the phone." Anna confessed. "Let's go for mani-pedis!"

Jen sighed, looking at her free hand. Her nails did need to be tidied up. She lifted a foot in the air, inspecting it. Her feet were a little dry. "Alright, when?"

"We have an appointment at two." Annabelle chimed. "See you later boo boo."

Jen ended the call with a roll of her eyes. She got up and headed towards the shower. Once she finished, she brushed out her hair for what seemed like hours. It was thrown into a neat bun and the make up began. Still having her black eye, she started with that. After covering it with multiple cover ups, concealers, and everything else imaginable, the black eye was gone. She made her way to her dresser where she pulled out a white bra and cute lace panties to match. She slid them on before walking to her closet. Jen swung the huge doors open and searched for something to wear. Once she found something she was content with, she put it on then checked the time on her phone. She had a good half hour before she had to be at the salon. She grabbed her purse and a blazer, strutting out of her apartment with a slam of the door. She found herself the nearest Starbucks and pulled up in front of it. She dropped some change into the meter and ran in, eyes on her cell phone. The impact of her collision with someone sent her back a few steps. Jen looked up to see a smirking Tyler.

"Hello there." He greeted.

"Oh my god, are you following me?" She cried.

Tyler laughed. "You're not the only human being in Boston who enjoys Starbucks babe."

She rolled her eyes. "Don't call me babe, we're hardly even friends." She hissed, attempting to hurt Tyler with her words.

Once again, he laughed. He found it adorable that she was playing hard to get. He lowered himself to her ear. "If you didn't like it, you wouldn't have accepted my date offer, regardless of the threat I used." He whispered. "See you tomorrow, babe." He kissed behind Jen's ear before he made his way down the street.

"Son of a bitch." She growled through gritted teeth.

Tyler heard her remark and smiled to himself as he made his way down the street. She was wrapped around his finger and she had no idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jen's outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/catch_me/set?id=86750359