Little Sister

08

Tyler woke up at nine, just to prepare his and Jen's day. He went for a jog with Marshall then came home to shower. He got dressed in his normal jeans and Bruins tee. Around quarter to eleven, he slid on a jacket and some shoes. "Hey Fred, I'm heading out. Marshall's looking devious so watch out for him." He called to his room mate.

Freddy came downstairs in sweatpants and an old shirt. "Have fun on your date bud." He smirked, dropping onto the couch. Tyler rolled his eyes and closed the door.

Jen woke up at ten. She took a ten minute shower, got out, and put her hair into a pony tail. She knew it would dry straight so she had little to worry about. She placed her undergarments on then slid on her top that rested just below her chest. Next, she stepped into her jeans and shimmied them up. They covered her belly button and allowed just a small amount of her torso showing. She dug through her closet and found her combats. Once she was content, she finished with some accessories before finding her leather jacket and a small clutch. She checked her phone.

Tyler: lets go babe!!!

Tyler leaned against his car, waiting patiently for Jen. She walked out of her apartment, a smile on her face. She looked beautiful. He smiled when he saw her, opening the door to his SUV. He helped her step up, resting a hand on her back. "You look great Jen."

"Thank you Tyler." She smiled.

Tyler closed her door then made his way to the driver's side. He climbed in, pulling away. "So what's the plan to fuck with Doug?" He asked, driving.

Jen pulled out her phone. "I brainstormed last night." She opened her notes. Tyler laughed, shaking his head. "Sorry to disappoint but this is gonna take a lot of spending time together."

Tyler held in a smile. "Such a shame." He spoke.

"We'll hang out, take pictures, tweet about, and talk about each other all the time. If we're together in public and we see anyone either of us know, do something to show affection." She continued reading off her list. "It'll freak everyone out but it'll work."

Jen looked up and smiled at him. He smiled at her then turned his eyes back to the road. "What types of affection may I show?" He smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "What are you trying to get at?" She asked, cocking a brow.

"Well, can I do this?" He asked, placing a hand on her thigh and rubbing it slightly. Jen nodded. "This?" Tyler cupped her face with the same hand, stroking her cheek with his thumb. Another nod from Jen. He pulled into a parking spot outside of where they were going for lunch. He leaned forward, his face at hers. "And this?" He whispered before he pressed his lips to hers.

Once they pulled away, Jen smirked. "I know what you're trying here," She scolded. Tyler shot her a tooth grin. "But yes Tyler, if you feel it is necessary to kiss me, by all means, go for it."

He smiled. "Great." He pecked her lips again before unbuckling and climbing out of his car.

Jen climbed out, reading the sign. "A sandwich shop?" She questioned.

Tyler walked over, draping an arm over her. "Don't knock it before you try it." He mumbled, pecking the side of her head.

He walked towards the shop. "You're taking this thing pretty serious, huh?" Jen called. He nodded, extending a hand to her. She walked over and grabbed it, walking into the shop.

"What the fuck?" Dougie screamed, turning to stare out the window. "Anna, did you see that?"

"The sandwich shop?" Annabelle asked.

He shook his head. "No, my sister and Tyler walking hand and hand into the fucking sandwich shop." He explained.

He made a sharp turn, causing Anna to hold onto the dash. "Doug, calm down." She said in a soothing tone, grabbing onto his hand.

"I fucking told h,"

"It doesn't matter what you told him! Think about how Jen may feel about him. She's happy for us, you should be happy for her and Ty." Anna pleaded.

Dougie sighed, pulling over. He parked, turning the car off but sat with his hands on the wheel. His knuckles were going white from the grip he had on it. "I'm just worried about her Anna." He admitted. "I know how Tyler is with girls. Yeah, he's a great guy but not dating wise. I just don't know what I'd do if he hurt her." He sighed, rubbing his face.

"Baby listen," Annabelle spoke. "J has great judgement. She wouldn't be associating with him if she didn't think he was alright." She explained. "And it's not even an actual date, he lured her into it."

Dougie cocked a brow, turning his head towards her. "With what?"

Anna shrugged. "No clue, but don't worry about it." She pressed her lips to Dougie's.

"Easier said than done Anna." He mumbled, starting his car back up and driving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jen's outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/buy_stars/set?id=86753334