‹ Prequel: High School Blows

High School Kinda Sucks

Over

"My suspension is finally over and i can't go back to school" Sean told Dillon and his mom.

"Sean" his mom said softly. "GO back with an open mind"

"Can i get suspended again?" he asked.

"One more suspension and i'm sending you to boarding school" Sean sighed.

"Fine"

"Now get going, you're going to be late" Sean practically dragged himself out to his car. It would be a very long day.

...

"hey your back!" A kid named Evan exclaimed. "Seany's back!" he exclaimed again. "Are you going to smoke weed with us soon?"

"Hopefully" he said. "I've been having withdrawals" Leena saw Sean, they made eye contact but she quickly ducked into the bathroom. He sighed. It wasnt supposed to be this way.

...

“I want my old life back, Miss Smith” Vanessa said in guidance. “The beginning of the year was so much fun. I thought i could adjust but I just can’t” she said.

“Well first of all, don’t ever say you can’t do something” Miss Smith started. “You can do whatever you put your mind to. Have you tried apologizing to your old friends?” she asked.

“If they would give me the time of day” Vanessa said. “I got through to Holly after phone call after phone call, and she doesn’t have her license so I’ve been bribing her with rides over walking in the cold” she said. “But Sohee and Lauren are harder to get to. “

“Well your main issues are really with Sohee” Miss Smith said. “If you get to Sohee, maybe Lauren will follow”

“Ok”

….

“Don’t even start with me about video games” Leena said. ”I’m truly a boy at heart. Really it’s quite unfortunate” she said. “What’s your favorite game?”

“I’m thinking…hmm I don’t know” Aiden said. “I like so many games. On Xbox I really love COD, the Halo series, but on play station I love Journey. Ok I have a favorite, it’s definitely Journey”

“My brother has that, it looks great” Leena said.

“Whats your favorite series?”

“Everyone in my family plays classic shooting games. So Halo definiately. I love them all so so much!” she exclaimed.

“it’s such a goods series. So quotable, too. I should write my research paper on Courtana or something” he said. “Or Masterchief and his inability to feel”

“That’s a good idea” she said.

“How’s Sean?” he asked. “have you seen him yet?”

“Yeah, I reacted really immaturely. I ran away” she said. She giggled and the giggling led the laughter and then Aiden got caught up in it. “I’m so ridiculous!” she exclaimed.

“I think it’s time to talk to him” Aiden told her. “It’s been a while”

“I think you’re right, but I’m afraid of confrontation” she said. “I liked it better when we weren’t in a relationship” she said.

“Why?”

“Because it was easier. I could see AJ and still have a good time with Sean.”

“You have commitment issues I’m thinking”

“I’m thinking the same thing. Psychologically I think I like being sort of single”

“I agree with you. I’m not saying you should get back together but I’m saying you should talk” Sean walked into their law class. “And what a perfect time!”

“Hey Sean” she called. He lit up like a lamp. He felt kind of ignored by her earlier so it’s nice to know she still wanted to talk.

“hey” he sat down at the same table with Aiden and Leena. “What’s up? What have I missed?”

“Just a few days of the trial” Aiden said. “But it’s been pretty chill” Aiden collected his stuff and left.

“Aiden” Leena said.

“I really need to...pee!" he exclaimed. "I really need to pee!"

"And your going to take your books to the bathroom?"

"Yes i am" he left. Leena turned to Sean, he was all smiles. He wasn't even looking at her, he was just smiling, thinking to himself.

"You ok there?" she asked.

"I'm just glad your talking to me" he said. he turned to her. she smiled. "I don't want this to be permenant, so i'll earn your trust back"

"You love me that much?" she asked. "That you would torture your best friend like that?" she asked.

"I love you more than anything in the world" he said. "And i know i've been a jerk" he said. "I just keep imagining a world without you and it kills me inside."

"A world without me would be pretty sad, wouldn't it?" they both giggled.

"So is this seperation over?" he asked. "Because i need some Leena in my life" she kissed him.

"Does that answer your question?" he blushed.

...

A girl, a junior, Lauren knew who she was well. THis particular girl has been known to be 100 percent against abortion, which is totally ok because Lauren didn't give a shit.

The girl walked up to Lauren in the hall. "Lauren" she said firmly.

"Casey" Lauren said back. "Can i help you?"

"When did you decide it was ok to kill an unconsenting human being?" she asked.

"What?" Lauren asked. "I didn't kill anyone"

"I have proof that you did" Casey handed Lauren a flyer. It was a picture of Lauren with the words baby killer in big red letters.

"Oh my god" she said

"How could you??" Casey asked. "That poor baby couldn't even defend itself" she said. "That baby could have become the next president of the united states!" Casey ran off.

What the fuck was going on?

...

"I think Matt's procrastinating on asking Karo to semi" Sohee said. "For every class period that passes that he does not talk to her, the timeline is growing shorter" she said. "I just want him to be happy"

"I don't know if this will make you feel weird or not" Bryan started. "But the reason why he's procrastinating is because he likes someone else. I kinda told him he should ask the girl he likes"

"Who does he like?" Sohee asked.

"Bro code, i can't tell" he said. Sohee pinched Bryan's arm.

"Girlfriend code, you can tell"

"FINE IT"S SHAY!" he exclaimed out of pain. Sohee was confused.

"Shay Park?"

"No Shay Mitchell" Sohee pinched Bryan again before leaving the table.

"You are such a pussy" Kyle told him.

"I have sensitive nerves!" Bryan whined.

Sohee crossed the cafeteria and sat next to Matt. "hey can we talk?" she asked.

"I'm busy" he was stuffing his face with a lunch tray full of food. "Can this wait until pre-calc?"

"Bryan told me something kind of important' Matt swallowed his food.

"Did he dishonor the bro code?" Sohee didn't respond. "I'm going to kill him"

"Let's take a walk" Matt and Sohee slipped out of the cafeteria and headed down the hall. "Why didn't you tell me you liked Shay? You didn't even need to tell me, you could have gone with Shay when i suggested her in the first place!"

"I didn't want it to be awkward. I feel awkward knowing i liked you and now i like your sister"

"Honey, everyone loves us" he chuckled. "I don't care, it's less awkward if you like my sister" she said. "I think you should ask her"

"Your ok with this?"

"I'm totally chill with the idea"

"Ok, i will"