‹ Prequel: High School Blows

High School Kinda Sucks

Chances

"Don't even get me started on Karolina!" An overly flamboyant senior by the name of Tim, started. he was in english and since they didn't have that much school left they were just having a chill class period.

"I love Karo" Matt said. "And she loves me"

"But her attitute" Tim said. "She's nice but the way she treats people is just terrible. She gives off that 'i'm a bad ass because i smoke weed and party all the time' vibe and it's annoying. Sometimes she can be really nice"

"I agree" a girl named Krissy said. "I don't like her at all"

"Sorry Matt" Ben started. "But i also don't like Karolina. She's only fun to be around when she's either high or wasted. Any other time she's only happy around Leena and Brooklyn"

"And Leena is a whole other story" Tim started. His gayness was clearly showing.

"Don't say anything bad about her!" Matt said, even a few students piped in.

"I'm not. I love Leena, she works at Stop and Shop with me and she's the sweetest thing. But when i see her around Joe or Karolina or Brooklyn or Evan she's like this..."

"THere are no words" a girl named Kelly said. "She's just like this delinquent"

"And she's oddly close with Joe" Ben added. "Sometimes it seems to me she's dating Joe not Sean"

"But honestly i love Leena, i talk to her alot but not when she's around her crowd of druggies then she's just a straight up thug of sorts" Tim said.

"THat whole crew is weird" Ben said. "KArolina, Leena and Brooklyn"

"Ok i admit Karo can be rude sometimes" Matt said. "And i admit Leena does have a double personality or something, but Brooklyn you got nothing"

"Yeah i have nothing. She works at stop and shop and she's kind of chill" Tim said. "I don't know how long that will last"

"Isn't she dating Evan?" Krissy asked

"Not yet" Matt said. "But he asked her to prom like two days ago so maybe they'll start dating"

"I have to admit they are pretty cute together" Tim said. "He's all like stupid and she's all the brains and it's like opposites do attract somewhat"

"Like Leena and Sean" Krissy said.

"Not really" a girl named Tiffany joined in. "There both in my law class, and they are litterally the same. There both loud, annoying and sarcastic all the time" she said.

"Your just jealous because you like Sean!" Matt exclaimed.

"No i don't!"

"I'm pretty sure Sean's gay" Tim said. "I mean i don't want to brag but i have a pretty good gaydar"

"You think everyone's gay, shut the fuck up!" Ben exclaimed, in a joking way.

"Ok maybe he's not, but he seems a bit feminine to me...by the way he dresses" Tim added.

"He better win best dressed next year" Matt said. "Just saying"

"Sean really is cute" Krissy said. "Leena is so so soooooo lucky" she gushed

"She really is, and it sucks because she's such a bitch to me!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"But your a bitch to her first" Tim muttered. Only Matt heard it, so he chuckled.

"What about that other crew?" Ben asked. "Leena, Sean, Joe, Ross, Bryan. What's up with them?"

"They have to be the most random bunch of personalities i've ever met" Kelly said. "Like it doesn't even make sense that they're friends"

"Going back to Leena for a sec, you have to admit she's really sweet" Matt added. "And she's friendly with everyone"

"Yeah she is" Ben said. "Expect for Tiffany" Tiffany rolled her eyes. "But yeah i really think Joe and Leena have like a romantic thing going on. It's too weird how close they are"

"They're third cousins through marriage" Tim said. "I already asked Leena and she said she would never. I think there just really really good friends but people critisize them because it's a mix gender friendship. If Leena was best friend was a girl, like Karolina, no one would think it was weird"

"Yeah, it's kinda sad how boys and girls can't b best friends" Matt said. "I mean Joe and Leena are just like any other friendship but they have different parts" he said. "I swear to god if they win cutest couple that never was i'll be pissed"

"What's up with Joe nowadays?" Tim asked. "I haven't seen him around, not like i talk to him."

"He punctured his lung and is in the hospital" Matt said. "But i believe he's getting out today"

"That's why Leena's so happy" Krissy said.

"They really are cute together, though" Kelly said. "I mean i can see the friendship, i really can, but sometimes the love they have for each other just blinds all that..."

"It does"

"What about Bryan?" Krissy asked. "What does he feel about all of this?"

"He's like their rock" Matt said. "Without him, there's nothing really"

"Yeah. I also think he might be gay"

"Even though he's porking Sohee??" Ben asked.

"Speaking of Sohee" Krissy started. "Where did she go?"

"Doctors appointment" Matt said. "She told me she was getting birth control"

"Should you be telling us this?" Ben asked

"Maybe not, but whatever"

"I love Sohee and Bryan as a couple" Tim said. "Even though he might be gay" They all collectively rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"You know what, i would feel pretty bad if i were Joe" Kelly said

"Why?"

"He's the only one in the group who's single" she said.

"Oh yeah" Ben said. "That must be awkward"

"Nah" Matt said. "Ross and Deanna won't last. She's too much of a follower" he said. "She'll get really boring to Ross, i can feel it"

"I think Ross and Holly should get back together" Krissy said.

"NO!" most of the class agreed.

"Yes Ross really was infatuated with Holly but only because she's pretty. SHe's a nice girl and all but she's a plain jane" Matt said. "And i don't mean that in a bad way. She really is sweet but she deserves someone sweet"

"What about AJ? Was he sweet enough for her"

"He was, i still don't know why they broke up"

"I'm friends with Holly, and she won't even tell me" Tim said. "I think it has to do with Vanessa in someway"

"Of course" Matt rolled his eyes. "Deanna and Holly are so much alike. Mackenzie and Vanessa are so poisonous"

"But they keep going back" Ben finished. "I here Vanessa and Holly are on decent terms again"

"I still talk to Vanessa every once and a while" Tim started. "And she's really really trying to get on their good side again because she misses her old friends and stuff" he said. "But i doubt Sohee will even talk to her"

"I keep telling her not to talk to her" Matt said. "But i don't know how long that will last..."

"If Holly's gone under i think Lauren might be next and then soon Sohee" Ben said. Matt sighed. "But we'll keep an eye on that"

"Who's AJ dating now?" Krissy asked. "I've been sitting here trying to figure it out"

"Rory" Matt said. "Hot piece of ass Rory"

"Didn't you two date?" Ben asked Matt.

"In the fucking 5th grade" he said. "For the entire school year, too. We were so cute together" he said. "And then i touched her boob and her mom broke us up" they laughed. "Whatever, i don't want Holly to get back with AJ because i like Rory and AJ together" he said.

"Me too"

"You know what i miss?" Tiffany asked. "Kyle and Vanessa as a couple"

"OH MY GOD!" Matt exclaimed He had to get on his knee's he was laughing so hard.

"I wish to god there was a superlative for most awkward couple!" Tim exclaimed.

"When was that, grade eight?" Krissy asked.

"Yeah they were together for like two months, most awkward couple ever" Ben was laughing so hard he was crying. "Thanks for the shits and giggles, Kanessa"

"I'm really glad Lauren and Ky are together now" Matt said a he sat in his desk again. "There so amazing"

"I hope they get married some day" Krissy said.

"I wanted them to win cutest couple so badly!" Ben said. "I hate that Sohee and Bryan won. Ky ad Lo have been dating for how long now?"

"I don't even know" Matt said. "I told Ky to ask Lo out like the fall of junior year but they never officially got together until the fall of senior year"

"They're so perfect for each other. He's masculine but with a sensitive side and she's just adorable and feminine but with some masculine emotions" Tim said.

"Yeah i agree" Matt said. "Speaking of Fall of junior year...didnt Emma come here that fall?"

"Yeah she did" Ben said. "Why?"

"Hmm, nothing" he said. "I just remember how great of friends Emma and Lauren were when Em first started here"

"She lost her accent a bit, i think" Tiffany said.

"Her accent is so cute...where is she from?"

"Texas, but she's Sweden born"

"I didn't know she was from Sweden, i thought maybe it was a weird southern accent" Krissy said. "When did she move to the states?"

"She was 11 I believe" Matt said. "I love Emma" he said.

"She's so fucking hot" Ben said. "Lucky Mike, so fucking lucky"

"Yes yes, so fucking lucky" Tim said. "I mean i'm gay but i have to admit Emma is very cute and all-around like adorable"

"I love Mike and Emma together" A girl named Rain said. "Like i think Mike's a douche but when he's around he's like a total sweet heart"

"Yeah, Mike's alot like Leena. They have double personalities or something"

"I saw Emma's semi dress the other day, its really pretty" Tiffany said.

"Lets hope she can even go. Her parents don't like Mike at all"

"Well she can go with me and dump Mike" Ben joked "No but seriously..."

"I'm gonna get hate for this" Kelly started. "But i really miss, Sohee and Joe as a couple"

"Oh yeah" Ben said. "Sometimes i forget they dated...for those like three weeks"

"Yeah" Matt said. "I really liked them together, until Sohee blew it"

"I want Joe to get with Brooklyn" Krissy said.

"Are you on crack?" Matt asked. "They can't get together."

"Because your racist"

"No, because Brooklyn is so nice and sweet and kind and Joe is...JOE!" Matt exclaimed. "So no"

"Ok nevermind"

The bell rung. "Ok it's time to woo Karolina some more. I will win!" Matt said. He charged out of the class room. Leena walked in after he left

"Hey Leena, in your professional opinion. Does Matt have a chance with Karo?"

"Not a chance"