‹ Prequel: High School Blows

High School Kinda Sucks

Inspiration

"So for the last four months i was researching alot about teens and stress" Mike looked out to the huge crowd sitting in the auditorium. Half of the 400 seats avalible had to have been filled. He could see alot of his friends and their parents and even Emma and her family. "For many of the seniors we can all agree it's been pretty crappy. So i put together a little survey and i asked alot of the student how much stress they felt from parents, teachers, schools and society and what they do to kind of relax an unwind. Alot of them said they never take a break from school which is kind of sad when you think about it...but then others had more upbeat ways of dealing with the stress and i have a video of me and all my stupid friends trying to find the time to be kids again. So enjoy" the video started and it had to be the most influential and crazy emotional 15 minutes of their lives. Alot of the students voiced their opinion including Emma, she said how stressful it is from her parents to be as successful as her older sister.

After the presentation was over and everyone was leaving, Emma ran up onto the stage and hugged Mike. "That was so great!" she exclaimed. She wouldn't let him go.

"Thanks" he said. "I've been sweating so much"

"I dont care" she kissed him. "You're amazing. Just amazing!" He blushed.

"What are you doing now?"

"Probably nothing. I have to do a write up, do you wanna just wait and we can hang out?"

"Sure" She was holding his hand now.

"You know you can let go of me" he said. "I'm not going to run away" she shrugged.

"I'm just so flustered" she said. "Because i have an amazing boyfriend" he kissed her. The two swung hands as they stepped off the stage.

Charlotte watched this scene unfold. "He's not a bad kid" Emma's father said.

"Why do you pressure Emma to be like me?" Elsa asked. "She's nothing like me" their father pointed to Charlotte for the person to blame. "She's a free spirit with big dreams, leave the poor girl alone and let her have some happiness already"

"Fine"

...

"That was a very inspirational presentation Mike had" Charlotte said when they got home. Emma smiled.

"It was"

"Where'd he get the inspiration?" her dad asked.

"Let's sit" she had her parents and older sister sit in their living room. "I met Mike in November, he's in my personal finance class. At first he was really annoying and always hitting on me but then he was helping me because i was always having mental breakdowns at how much work i had to do...we became close friends. So i'm thinking his presentation was inspired by me" Elsa smiled. "And i don't care what you think of him, i really like him and i'm going to be with him. So you can cancel our trip if you want but i'm still his girlfriend and he's my boyfrind and i like him alot" she said. Her dad and sister were smiling.

"I think Mike's cute" Elsa said.

"He's a good kid" her dad and sister went into the kitchen. It was time for the long anticipated mother-daughter talk.

"If you like him, and i can see you really do...then i like him too" Charlotte hugged her younget daughter.

"Thanks mom"

"And You can go to Europe....but i expect phone calls every night and plenty of post cards!"

"Ok"

...

Deanna waited until she knew Mackenzie was back home from Zack's to call him. "Hey Zack, it' Dee"

"Hey" he said. "What's up"

"Now that our secret isn't a secret anymore...can we talk"

"About what?"

"About us"

"Deanna" he said softly. "There is no us"

"You can't say that. You cheated, too!"

"But now i've realized it's stupid. I love Mackenzie"

"If you loved her you would have never cheated!" she hung up the phone in rage. she sighed. "Everything's going to shit"

...

"Hey Ash, i've been calling you for ever" Sohee walked into dance practice with Rachel. Vanesa put her bags down. "Where have you been?"

"Why are you calling her?" Rachel asked. Sohee whispered something to Rachel and she left.

"What do you want?" Sohee asked her.

"I wanted to talk..." she said. "We have dance three times a week, Ash, we need to talk eventually" Sohee sighed. "I also wanted to apologize cause you never really let me"

"Wait...you WANT to apologize?" Sohee asked.

"Of course"

"I don't want you to"

"Why not?"

"because of all the crap you did to me, i don't want you to say sorry" she said. "I'm so done with you" Sohee left the room. Vanessa sighed.