‹ Prequel: High School Blows

High School Kinda Sucks

Plans

Holly watched from a distance as Ross and all his football player friends enjoyed their lunch. "Ross ended his relationship with you in such a good way" Sohee said. "It'll be a shame if you don't ask him to semi"

"I really want to, but with all the Deanna drama a few days ago i really don't want to hurt him or anything" Sohee hugged Holly.

"Go for it. I think you guys should be friends still"

"I want to be friends still" Holly said.

"If he says no, so what! You can still be friends" Holly nodded.

"I'm going to do it" When Ross got up to throw his trash away Holly jumped up and walked over. "Hey" she said.

"Hey" Ross smiled. If Holly wasn't so stiff about sex he would use her for a hook up, but that's not an option.

"I have a question"

"Walk with me" the two left the cafeteria.

"We're friends, right?" she asked. He nodded. "You wanna go to semi?" Ross blushed at the thought. She really thought of him? He was informed by Bryan on the search for a semi date for Holly.

"Sure" he said, without really even needing to think about it. "I'd love to...when is it?"

"Next Saturday" she said.

"Ok"

"Thanks"

"We're friends,, friends do that for each other" Holly smiled. Maybe semi wouldn't suck after all.

Unfortunately for Ross, Holly had intentions of being more then friends. She wanted to get him back, she missed him too much. And after semi if they "accidently" have sex, he'll think she's cool and they'll get back together and everything will be good in the world.

...

"Today's going to be a terrible day" Sohee said. She rubbed Matt's back. "It's Ok"

"I'm fine" Matt said.

"I don't think you are"

"I mean i was rejected by the girl i like, how could it not be a bad day?" he asked.

"I'm sorry" Bryan said. "I encouraged you to ask, it's my fault"

"No, it's my fault for trying"

"Why did you tell her you liked her?" Kyle asked. "Why didnt you just ask her to semi"

"Because i can't, i like her and she needs to know that's why i'm asking her" Matt sighed again.

"Warm up" Sohee rubbed his shoulders. "I bet this day will turn around"

...

“As of right now it’s official” Lauren sat down with her usual lunch table. “Zack is taking Deanna to semi”

“Oooh” Sohee said. “Holly is taking Ross to semi”

“Double oooh” Bryan said. “How is that going to end up?

“On another note” Matt sat down at their usual window seat table. “I asked Leena to semi”

“The whole gang will be there!” Bryan exclaimed. “Expect for Joe and Sean”

“Leena’s really pumped to go with me….did she have a fun time at prom with Sean?”

“Of course, she couldn’t stop talking about how great it was” Byran said. “But sometimes I feel like he might be smothering her. We don’t have the gang anymore. So I think she’s the only person he hangs out with. And maybe he hangs with Evan and the pot heads but…”

“I get you” Sohee said. “Make it the best night of her life, Matt!” Matt smiled.

“I’ll try. She’s like my closest girlfriend besides you” he said. “She’s done more for me then you have now that I’ve thought about it” Sohee and Matt stared at each other. “LEENA!!” he screamed. He ran across the café screaming: “Do you want to be my new best friend?”

“Wait a minute!” Sohee chased after him. Bryan smiled.

“Ross is super pumped to go to semi” Bryan told Holly. It’s really the first time they’ve ever spoke to each other. “I know it’s just as friends” he also added. “I’m really glad you asked because he was really depressed for a while and now he’s cheering up” Holly smiled.



“Evan I swear to fucking god” Leena practically jumped at Evan when Brooklyn left the table. “If you don’t ask that girl out I’m going to kill you and I keep my promises”

“Really?” Sean asked. “You promised we could do reverse cowgirl after you got your cast off but it’s been four days and I’m still waiting!”

“Shut the fuck up” Leena spat. “I’m serious” Leena sat on Evan’s right and Karo on his left. “I swear to god, evan”

“Evan” Karo said. “Evan, Evan, evan” she kept chanting.

“Ask her out, Evan” Leena kept repeating. “Ask her out”

“FINE!” Evan exclaimed. Leena and Karo smiled.

“What’s going on?” Brooklyn took her seat, again.

“Nothing” Leena and Karolina returned to their respected seats.