‹ Prequel: High School Blows

High School Kinda Sucks

Party

"I can't believe it's our last day" Matt and Sohee walked down the hall together. "I've been here so long it feels like home. I bet i've spent more time here then at my actual house" Sohee nodded. "I'm going to miss football the most, what about you?"

"I'm going to miss...probably some of the teachers i've had" she said. "Definately won't miss the food" Matt chuckled. "I'll also miss all the junior friends i've made and of course Shay"

"Yeah. I'll miss Leena and Ross and Joe and Bryan and maybe Nick Van Buren...it depends on the day" Sohee smiled. they reached Sohee's locker. She opened it. "Dude, it's the last day and your lockers still a mess"

"Sorry" she said. "I ddn't know how hard it would be to say goodbye"

"I find it pretty easy" Matt said. "But it won't hit until we get to WSU this fall" Sohee lit up.

"You're going to WSU too?" Matt noddd. Sohee squealed and literally jumped into his arms. Literally Matt was holding Sohee in his arms while she tightly wrapped her legs around his waist. "I'm so excited!!"

...

"OK it's happening" Joe dragged Sean and Leena across the study hall. He had them sit at their old stomping ground. They always used to sit at one particular round table in the back corner of the study room. "We need to sit down and have a talk" Bryan and Ross who were already seated nodded. Joe took his seat.

"Where do we start" Ross said after a little bit of silence

"I hate being seperated from my friends" Sean admitted. They weren't expecting that. "I"m sorry Joe" Ross, Bryan and Leena felt like they could finally breathe now that that was over. And it was alot easier then they expected.

"WHOOOOOO" Ross said. "I feel so much better"

"Shut up" Leena said. "I need an apology"

"Oh yeah, sorry for doing that thing" Leena gave him a look. "I'm sorry Lee-Lee" he said. "Now that i know what you were doing with Joe it's not a big deal"

"What was she doing with Joe?" Sean assked.

"Great job" Bryan hit Ross over the head.

"I got us all warped tour tickets"

"No way!" Sean hugged Leena. "How'd you afford all of it?"

"That was my discussion with Joe, we spent weeks planning and raising money from lame dirty jobs to get the money because i know how much you wanted to go" Sean smiled. "Now that the secret is out.."

"Bro's night at my place?" Bryan asked.

"I think so" Joe said. "I'll bring the weed"

"I'll bring the cocaine!" Sean chiped in.

"No cocaine!" LEena exclaimed.

"OK..."

"It's been a while since we all smoked together" Bryan said. "It'll be a good night"

...

"It's going to be hard after we split up" Lauren put her hand in Kyle's. "But i think we'll be fine"

"I don't tell this to alot of people" Kyle said. "But i love you" Lauren smiled

"Hey love birds" Mike jumped on Kyle's back but quickly jumped off. Emma followed. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"NOw that i'm GUARETEED to graduate with my passing final in math, i'm celebrating by getting us all a hotel room after semi. Me, you two, Emma, Sohee, Bry, Holly, Ross, Matt, Leena, everyone!"

"Sweet!"

"I'm so pumped' Emma hugged MIke. "it's going to be a magical night!"

"It better be" Kyle said. "I paid 70 bucks for tickets"

"I hope RJ has a good playlist" Mike said. The four started walking down the hall together towards the auditorium where they were going to have their last class meeting. "I want some Drake, some Daft Punk and some Taylor Swift goat parody" he said.

"That's a random playlist, but ok" Lauren said. "If RJ puts any lame slow songs on the mix i'll be pissed. I'm so sick of slow songs. I want to fucking get down"

"And we'll get wasted!!!" Kyle said. "Matt said if we hop the border into Canada we can drink without buying illegally"

"Oh sweet" Mike said. "Road trip after semi?"

"Fuck yes!" Lauren and Emma smiled.

"We have insane boyfriends" Emma told her

"Yes we do"

...

Evan sat with Sean, Leena, Ross, Bryan and Joe at lunch. They were a bro-gang again or whatever you would call it.

“I did it” Leena hugged Evan. “I asked Brooklyn out, and she said yes”

“Finally” Sean said. “It’s like watching my early relationship with Leena unfold again” he said. “You guys will be great together”

“I hope so. I think she told Karo she’s still skeptical”

“But she’s excited” Leena said. “She told me she has feelings for you” Evan blushed. “This is going to be a great summer, we can double date!”

“Include me and Sohee!” Bryan said.

“And Joe and I will go as a couple, too” Ross said. Joe put his arm around Joe.

“I’m just so happy our gang is back together” Bryan said.

“Me too”

Randy ran over to the gang’s table with Matt. “Ok guys we have huge plans” he passed out a piece of paper to everyone. “Party at my place, tonight”

Leena looked at the paper. “OK” she said. “Why, though?”

“We have a stellar idea” Randy said. “Since I’m 18, and so is Kyle, we’re going to cross the border into Canada and buy alcohol”

“You do realize bringing it back will be hard”

“We have a plan” Randy said. “It won’t be that bad we’re going to tell them we have graduation in a few hours and we need to hurry”

“But you don’t have graduation in a few hours” Joe said.

“They won’t know that” Matt said. “and I’ll be there, and I’m a minor so they have to get me home on time” he said. “Anyways, right now there’s holes but it’ll happen” Randy nodded.

“We’re leaving right now” Randy said. “We’re taking Kyle, Mike and this guy” Randy put his arm around Matt. Even though they were fighting over Karolina for a bit, they were still best of friends. “Nick will be at my house to start it. Strict guess list, only people with an invite get in” they nodded.

“And how do your parents feel about this?” Leena asked. “Because I know your parents, and they don’t like this whole party kid image you and Nick have”

“They’ll get over it” Randy said.

“You’re letting your 14 year old brother be at a party with alcohol?” Ross asked. “You are the older brother I’ve always wanted” Randy smirked. “We’ll definitely be there”

“Better be. Oh but watch out, you’re the only five juniors I invited”

“Got it”

“Can I bring Karolina?” Leena asked. Randy gave her another invite.

“Sure”

“It’s going to be a beautiful night!” Matt said. The two senior boys skipped off.

Lauren walked over to their lunch table. Leena got up and hugged Lauren. “Mmm, I’m going to miss you”

“Of course you will” Leena said. “There’s no one quite like me on this planet” Lauren smiled.

“I’ll always remember softball, and having a crush on your older brother”

“Which one?”

“All of them, you’re a family of hotties” Leena blushed.

“I guess we are” Leena said. “Brown hair, blue eye, perfect german clones” she said. Lauren giggled.

“Now that I look at you, you look a lot like Callum” Leena rolled her eyes. “I know you don’t like him a lot, but I can see the sweet side in both of you.”

“Let’s take a walk” Leena said. The two girls left the cafeteria. There was nothing holding Lauren to the school anymore. The seniors school day was over. “It’s not like I hate Callum, it’s just he moved away. Ya dig?”

“Sometimes I get mad at my mom for dying. Which is dark and weird but then I laugh it off” Leena smirked. “But I’d have to say, Callum is the hottest”

“I don’t mean to brag but he’s in the LAPD, so he has to be” she joked.

“I remember being in 7th grade, Pierce was a senior and Josh a junior I believe” she started. They got to the front doors. “And they were both in track and I did track, too and oh my god. I hated track and I wanted to quit, but I stayed to see your brother’s shirt-less” she said. They both laughed.

“I’ll invite you over sometime this summer. Pierce graduated from Assumption last summer and he’s still over all the time. Josh is graduating from NYU next week”

“Oooh” Lauren said.

“I think you’d get a kick out of seeing them”

“I think so” Lauren hugged Leena one last time. “Goodbye”

“This is not a goodbye” Leena said in a very cliché way. “It’s a see you later. I’ll still see you at Randy’s party tonight and at semi”

“Oh yeah” Lauren smiled..



Mike, Kyle, Matt and Randy all jumped into Randy’s sketchy van. “Ok, we’re going to book it” Randy said. “We have to make it to supper in time”

“Senior dinner starts at 7, it’s 11:30 right now” Matt said. “We won’t make it” Randy floored his van on the high way passing all the cars.

“Jesus take the wheel!” Matt exclaimed.

“We’re going to make it!!”



“Well when does the party start?” Leena asked his friends. They were having a quick pre-house rager bro’s night at Bryan’s. Bryan came in with a platter of leomonade.

“You’re such a faggot, Bry” Joe said. “Fucking umbrella’s, and lemons?” she asked. “Really?”

“I’m sorry I’m fabulous. Sohee loves it…and she gives me blow jobs” he said. “I know what the ladies like”

“I wanna blow job” Sean looked to leena with those big blue puppy eyes of his.

“Um no”she said. “Blow jobs suck for girls”

“That is true” Ross said. “Don’t ask how I know”

“Now I want to know” Leena said. “Who’d you blow?”

“Oh no you’re actually gay? Not like it’s a bad thing. I’m just joking about he whole faggot stuff” Joe said. “we accept you just the way you are”

“It was an experimental blow job”

“On who!” they all jumped up. They all wanted to know who their friend is blowing. That’s the best part of being a gang. If one person’s not having sex they want to know who’s having sex.

“With Randy” he said, kind of in a blushing way. The whole gang was immediately shocked.

“You gay?” Sean asked.

“No it sucked” Ross said.

“Literally” Leena added. They gave her a glare.

“Girls aren’t working for me so I tried guys and with Randy’s it’s the same so…we just gave the whole boy on boy thing a try”

“Did you record it?” Leena asked. They gave her a glare again. “I’m just saying boy on boy action is so hot”

“it was hot” Ross said. “But I’m not gay I know that for sure”

“How can you be sure?” Bryan asked.

“Because I gave a guy a blow job and it didn’t feel right.”

“What did you guys do?” leena asked, very excited.

“You are too excited about this” Sean said. “and I’m worried”

“We just met up at my house, made out, took off our clothes and then it happened”

“Is Randy gay?”

“As far as I know he’s definitely not” ross said. “we had a talk today about it and we both agreed it was a fun experiment but nothing we want to explore”

“I wish more guys were like you” Bryan said. “Instead of shaming the gays you tried it” Ross shrugged. “But the real question here, did you like it?”

“Considering I’ve never fucked a girl before….”

“I would die to touch Randy” Leena said. Sean gave her a look. “Like he is one gorgeous hunk of muscle and testosterone but at the same time he’s very sweet”

Bryan’s phone rang. “Text from Sohee, Randy and the guys haven’t made it back yet” he read. “Senior dinner starts now so…it might be a late party”

Leena shrugged. “We got nothing to do tomorrow”

“I’m all in” Ross said.

“Me too” Joe said.

“I’m going to get some weed, BRB” Sean got up.

“No cocaine” leena said.

“I’m done with that, promise” Sean left.

“Ok so Sean’s birthday plans…” Bryan said. He took a sip of his own lemonade. “This is actually pretty great”

“I was thinking along with 5 tickets which I bought for the Manchester showing” she said. “we can through a giant party after”

“I’m on guestlist” Ross said.

“I’ll get decorations”

“I’ll get the weed” Joe smirked. Leena smiled. “And I guess I can make space brownies”

“That’s a big contribution, Joe, thank you” Bryan said.

“Oh I forgot to mention Randy asked me to semi” Ross walked out the door. Bryan, Joe and Leena turned to each other, their jaws practically on the ground. They followed Ross to the bathroom. He shut the door on them.

“You guys are so dating”

“Just as friends” Ross said through the door. “He asked me this morning. Just as friends and besides i'm already going with Holly”

"Wait, when did Holly ask you?" Joe asked. "You guys dont tell me anything!!"

“Well who cares, you're secretl ga and I’ll be at semi, too!” Leena said ignored Joe. Ross opened the door and peeked his head out.

“I’m not secretly gay” he said.

“But once you have sex with a girl…” Bryan started. “And you realize they suck…no offense Leena—“

“None taken”

“Then you’ll see guys are the way for you”

“I’m serious” Ross said. “I’m not gay, I’m not bi, I’m straight. I like vagina”

‘But how can you be certain?” Leena asked. “You tried the dick, maybe you’ll want more”

“Let’s stay in the present”



Mike, Kyle, Randy and Matt ran into senior dinner, barely dressed properly for the event. “We’re here!” Matt exclaimed. He ran up onto the stage. “Ok, yeah I’m Matt, I’m your vice president” he said. “And I was just in Canada” he said. “Party at Randy’s!” the crowd cheered. “Anyways, so it’s officially the last time we’ll all be together” they all ‘awwww’d’. “And I’ll miss every single one of you. To namea few people. Sohee, I’ll miss your weirdness and your my best friend ever…sorry Randy” everyone laughed. “Randy, you’re like everything to me, we grew up together and we share literally everything., and I’ll miss you. Kyle, you’re the man…that’s all. Mike, you’re kind of a jerk to everyone which is why I never wanted to be your friend but you’re a really cool, fun dude to be around” he said. “and I’ll miss you to. Lauren, you’re a big sweetheart and you deserve better then Kyle” they laughed. “Emma, your accent makes me smile” Emma blushed. “And you’re also a sweet heart who can do better then Mike” he continued. “I’m going to miss this place, and all the memories I made. So have a good night oh and did I mention…PARTY AT RANDY’s!!!!” Matt jumped off the stage.

Matt joined his table of friends in the ground. Kyle, Lauren, Sohee, Randy, Emma and Mike. What more could you ask for other than great friends?

Mrs. Sanders, their beloved principal took the microphone. "It' been a bumpy ride, that's for sure" she started. "but i love each and every one of you. And you know i put you're my best interest" she continued. "I know some of you might dislike me and the decisions i have made regarding various things, but you have to understand. It's to protect you. I want every single one of you to make it to graduation next friday" you could hear the silence, the power she had over these 100 students was incredible. "And i don't know what i'd do if i got a call saying one of you didn't make it" the tears were coming. "So tonight at Randy's party, over the summer, grad parties, and such. Just remember to stay safe. Because in four years i want to be invited to your college graduations, and i want to know all of you are successful and happy like you're supposed to be" she stepped down from the stage. Everyone suddenly stood up and cheered for her.