‹ Prequel: High School Blows

High School Kinda Sucks

Tears

"So no more secret gang meetings?" Bryan asked. Ross, Bryan, Leena and Joe met up in the hall during class.

"I guess not if he's suspicious" Leena said.

"We can make this work" Ross said. "Can we?"

"I think we need to call it now" Bryan said. He turned to Leena, she knew exactly what he was implying.

"Let's give it some more time..." she said

...

"I got my dress finally!" Emma skipped into science class. She sat on Lauren and Kyle's table. She pulled up the picture of the flashy light green dress with silver jewels and stones. "Isn't it pretty? and it was such a snag!"

"How much?" Lauren asked.

"Like 90 bucks!" she said. "And i got heels for fifteen bucks and a bracelet for ten" she said. "My whole outfit is complete, i just need a hair style"

"I'd LOVE to see your hair straightened and maybe pulled to one side!" Lauren said.

"Sweet can you do it for me?"

"I'm not going to hair school for nothing" she said. "I already invited Sohee and Holly over the morning of semi to do their hair, wanna join?"

"Sure!" she said. She got off their table. "Is Holly going?"

"Not sure" Lauren said. "We're pushing for it"

"Steve's going to be there" Kyle said. "With Maria, and AJ's going to be there with Rory...so....if you get the idea, i wouldn't want to go either" Emma sighed. "I'm optimistic i can find her a date though"

"Because you're so sweet!" Lauren kissed his cheek. "Does your mom know your taking Mike to semi?"

"Not yet, i told her i'm looking but i'm not sure who i want to take AS A FRIEND. Emphasis on friend"

"She won't let you date?"

"She will but with my older sister they put her through hell with her boyfriends. And besides, other than Mike no one has really taken an interest in me so i never thought about it"

"I think Mike is perfect for you" Lauren said.

"I think so too, and i only think so because MIke won't stop talking about you. Personally i think you can do better" Kyle said. Emma blushed.

"Did you hear about the fight earlier?" Emma asked them.

"What fight?" Lauren asked.

"Oh, the one between Joe and Sean at lunch" Kyle said.

...

*Earlier that same day, lunch period*

Leena limped over to Joe, Bryan and Ross' lunch table. "Hey" She said.

"I heard you got it in" Bryan smirked.

"Oh i got it in" she smiled.

"I was hoping he would be more mellow today" Joe said.

"He is" Ross said. "It's like he's high without actually being high...get it in tonight so we can move on"

"I only get horny when i see him dressed up"

"Because all guys look hot dressed up" Bryan said. "Good thinking"

"We'll brainstorm some ideas to help you get laid after school" Ross said. "Do you want me to send a picture of my butt?"

"What?"

"I have a great ass" Bryan, Joe and Leena all agreed.

"It is a nice ass" Bryan admitted. "A nice ass is all you need to get horny"

"I'm not a guy" Leena said. "But whatever" Sean got out of the serving area with his tray of food. He saw Leena, Joe, ROss and Bryan all gathered together laughing and talking. He threw his food away immediately. He noticed Joe touched Leena's back.

He boiled with anger. He ran across the cafeteria and pulled Joe out of his seat and onto the floor. He continuously punched and kicked Joe. Nothing would stop him. Ross and Bryan two of the biggest guys on teh football team couldn't get him to stop. Several teachers came to help and eventually they pulled Sean to his sense.

The thing Leena was horrified about was the fact that Joe took it. he didn't run away, he didn't fight back. He let Sean completely attack him for possibly no reason as he continued to say 'I deserve it, I deserve it.'

While Ross took Joe to the nurse, The teachers took Sean to the office. Bryan turned to Leena who looked absolutely horrified. Most of the kids in the caf looked absolutely horrified, it's like they almost watched a murder take place.

"Lee" Bryan said. A tear strolled down her face. Bryan hugged her. "Come on" he took her to the nurse.

"Should i break up with him?" she asked. Bryan thought about it. She shouldn't because they love each oter and they're perfect for each other, and Sean was good friends with all of them before this all happened. But she should because the Sean they saw wasn't even the Sean they knew before.

"No, we all need to sit down and talk" Bryan said. "I mean talk" Leena nodded. "Everything's going to be ok" Leena hugged Bryan. They got to the nurse and opened one of the curtains and saw Joe lying down with an ice pack to his left eye.

"Baby" Leena hugged Joe. "I"m sorry"

"Don't apologize, you can't control him" he said. He faked a little smile. "I'm fine, i swear"

"You look like shit" Ross said. "Black eye, bloody nose, scratched cheek, bruises on your chest..." Ross started to list. Bryan covered Ross' mouth.

"Shut up" he told him. "Take your tight ass somewhere else" Ross nodded..

"I'll go find Sean and talk to him" Ross left.

"I'm going to ask my mom if she can pencil us in for a group sesh" Bryan said. "It's our last hope"

...

"I want to know what happened" Mrs. Sanders started. She sat on her desk, right in front of Joe and Sean. Sean had his back facing Joe while Joe was shaking because he was afraid Sean would hurt him again. "Come on, who started it"

"I did" Sean said. "And i regret nothing" Mrs. Sanders didn't know how to respond to that.

"Is this true, Joe?"

"Yes" Joe said.

"What happened, Joe?"

"He attacked me" Joe said. "And i let him..." he said.

"You let me?"

"You let him?" Sean turned to Joe.

"I know i deserve it" Joe didn't look at Sean. "I did something terrible" he said. "I'm an alcoholic" he said. For a split second Sean thought he was feeling sympathetic towards Joe. "I drink too much sometimes and that night i had too much to drink and i almost killed my best friend. Leena is my best friend" joe said. "I can tell her anything and she'll be honest. I can open up to her and she'll listen" JOe admitted. "I've never had a friend like that before and i almost threw it all away so yes...i honestly think i deserve to die" Sean's heart started to race.