‹ Prequel: High School Blows

High School Kinda Sucks

Date

"How long are you suspended for?" Ross asked Sean. They wer sitting in a circle in Bryan's living room. Joe and leena took the couch while Bryan took a recliner, Sean sat on the floor and Ross sat backwards on a desk chair.

"7 days, but that can change" Sean said. "I've missed alot of school already so they might lower it and just give me inside suspension"

"Oh" Bryan said. "well that's good" he lied. He shrugged. He didn't know what to say. "Mom" he called. His mom came out into the living room and sat in a chair in the circle.

"Ok, where do we start" she said. "ok i have a good place to start. What are your feelings on th accident, describe how you felt when you found out...starting with...Ross"

Ross' eyes widned. "Uh" he said. "Well, I was asleep" Ross said. "When we got to the accident but Bry-Bry woke me up" a little comic relief to get started. "At first i was terrified and i couldn't move because i didnt want to see them crushed or know they were dead" he could feel the emotions. "And seeing Sean panic was the worst site in history. I will never forget that" he said. He took a deep breath in and out. "But in that moment i never thought Joe was drunk driving or i'm gonna kill Joe for getting in the accident in the first place...i was silently praying thy would be ok" he said. "I always blamed the accident on myself" he admitted.

"Why?" Joe asked.

"For not going with you guys, Bryan's car smells like ass" they all laughed.

"Ok" Bryan's mom said. "Uh, Bryan, you're next"

"Uh..." Bryan started nervously. "Well i'll start from the very begining" he said. "We left the party and planned to go to Sean's house, i saw Joe racing by and Ross dared me to race them but i knew Joe didn't know the short cut to Sean's so i know i would win anyways...we stopped by McDanks because Sean had the munchies" they giggled. "On our way back we saw the accident..." he paused. "I'm thinking if we didn't stop by mcdanks we would have seen the accident" he said. "and i keep imagining what that would be like....anyway we got there and we panicked of course. I kept thinking they were dead, i could hear them talking about how hard it would be to get Leena out of the car" he started to tear up. "I didn't know what to do" he said. "But i really tried to stay calm" he stopped.

"Did you guys get mcdanks for us?" Leena asked, breaking the awkward silence. "Well i don't remember the accident at all" she said. "I just remember driving out of control" she said. "Then i was waking up in the hospital next to Joe, he was bleeding alot and i'm not that great around blood so i passed out again" she said. "I was worried i would lose you" he said to Joe. Tears started to form in her eyes. "I was in trouble and i was more converned about you then myself" she said.

Joe hugged her. "Joe, do you have something to share?" Bryan's mom asked.

"Uh, i don't remember the accident either. I remember waking up in the ambulance after they pulled me out of the car. A bunch of people were panicking becaue i was losing so much blood. I was out until i woke up after surgery" Joe said. "Bryan was there waiting, with that cheeky smile of his" Bryan smiled. "I knew Leena was ok" he said. "Sean would have killed me if she died so, i took it as a good thing he wasn't in the room with me when i woke up" he said. He smiled.

"I want to forgive you" Sean said. they all looked up, kind of surprised. "But i can't" and then they were back to the same old tune. "I can't live without her, and knowing she almost died still hurts like hell" he said. "I feel sympathy for you i really do, but i'm not ready to forgive"

"That's good" Bryan's mom said. "We're heading in the right direction, it might not seem like it but we are" she said. "time heals all wounds, and i think time will heal these ones"

...

After their little session with Bryan's mom, Bryan drove Leena home. "My mom told me Sean keeps staring at your cast" he started.

"I know i can feel his eyes on me" she said.

"She said once you get your cast off he'll open up more, and i agree"

"Me too"

"So...."

"I think splitting up would be the best thing" Leena said. "But only on one condition"

"ok"

"I still get to talk to you guys"

"of course, the gang is just taking a hiatus, we'll still talk!"

"Good"

...

The next day at lunch Leena didn't know where to sit. Her old table was empty. Bryan was sitting with the football kids. Ross was with his girlfriend and her friends. Joe was with all the other pot heads and Sean was still suspended. Leena went over to all her old hoodlum friends, the frinds she hang out with before she even met Sean, Ross, Bryan and Joe.

"LEENA'S BACK!" Kyle hugged her. "this is where you belong" she blushed.

"I think i do"

"Sean has a seat too" Lauren said. "Oh....yeah...he's suspended' she said awkwardly.

"Six more days" Leena said annoyed. She wasn't even talking to him.

Across the lunch room Sohee was sitting with Randy and his friends which included Bryan. "I'm going to find you an excellent date!" Sohee said. "I'm already trying to find Matt a date"

"Ash, it's ok" he said. "I think i might go solo"

"No way!" he exclaimed. "You're such catch you have to go with someone!"

"Are you hitting on him?" Bryan asked.

"There's a difference, sweetums" Sohee said. "I feel bad, i said i'd consider him to be my semi date and then i said yes to you"

"The sex to convince you was great" Bryan smirked.

"I honestly dont mind going solo, AsH" he said. There he went calling her 'Ash' again. He started the nick name Sohee. Why wouldn't he call her that? Well it's pretty obvious the girl he dated was not the girl he was talking to. He missed Ashley.

"What about Karolina?" Sohee asked. She suggested her because Matt made hints that he'd rather go with someone he knows and talks to alot, which would be Shay.

Randy shrugged, he blushed a bit, Sohee took note. "She's cute, right?"

"Yeah she's really pretty" Randy said.

"So you should ask her"

"Nah..." Sohee smiled.

"I'll convince you" Sohee said.