Status: Under Construction

Destroying Men

Prologue

It was all too easy to get tangled up with Him, in His secret world. A world where a flick of the wrist or a slight twitch of the mouth could break you. A world of low lit, smoke filled rooms. Mysterious men and their mysterious money.

Some girls had the power to just ignore what was going on, walk up set a drink on the table and leave. Not paying attention to what was going on.

Some men would arrive on top of the world and leave without a penny to their names, never to be seen again. Ruined in one single moment.

To say what went on was just some shady business with a handful of under the table deals would've been an understatement. A delicate system existed. Who was on top and who was subservient was clear.

Girls that had been there longer than me told me to just ignore it, paying any attention would only cause trouble for me. But how could I? Especially once He arrived. Taller and leaner than the rest. Dark hair and secretive eyes. He ruined people. Quickly too. A new face that was already causing mayhem. No regard for the current structure he sauntered up to the highest circle table and paid into the hand. Moments filled with incredulous looks passed and He didn't budge. How could I ignore that? How could I ignore him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be a silent reader