My Mate

Telling your mate your a wolf is hard to do!!!!

Alex

I woke up and Bella was asleep still so I took a shower. Once I dressed I heard Bella moving around so I went into my room "Morning" she rubbed her eyes and rolled over to face me "I'm sorry about last night" I sat on the bed "Its okay I didnt realise that that was the beach your parents took you too"she sat up and hugged me "Your the best person anyone could ask for" she kissed my cheek. I stood up and went over to the dresser and grabbed the invites for the ball. "These are for you and your friends" she took them and opened hers."Your hosting a ball" "It's a family tradition we have three every year" "I dont have a dress" "Thats why you, Meghan, Kenz, and Cassie are all going shopping today" she looked at me and I could tell she wasnt excited about it at all. "When are we going" "10" "What are you going to be doing today" "Making sure everything is planned right" she stood up and stretched. "Your aunt brought you over clothes last night, they are in the bathroom if you want to shower and get ready" she went to go into the bathroom but stopped and tensed up which I picked up on and rushed over to her "Are you okay" I touched her and she relaxed "Yeah" she went into the bathroom and showered.

While she was doing that I grabbed my computer and made sure that the final touches where ready for the evenings event. "What time is it" "9:30" Bell sat down next to me and tensed up again. She winced "Bell are you okay" I put my hand on her lower back and she relaxed again"Yeah I'm fine" I knew what was going on with her and that she wasnt okay. Her body was telling me that I needed to mark her soon and thats why she kept getting the intense pain in her side.

Half hour later

Kenz, Meghan, and Cassie showed up and they headed to the mall to look at dresses, which I had already paid for which I knew Bell wasnt going to be happy about just like she wasnt going to be happy about the limo I had for them tonight.

2 hours later

I went over to Bells and her aunt told me she was in her room and she wasnt feeling well. I knocked on her door "Yeah" "How was dress shopping" "Good" I sat down on her bed and she winced. I laid down behind her and pulled her into me. "Alex" "Yeah" "What are we exactly. Your always here or I'm at your house when we do things. We havent slept together nor have we kissed. I'm just confused" "It's up to you what we are Bella" "Honestly I dont know what we are right now. I'm confused and dont know what to think about any of it. The things we do and me staying over and what we are doing now are what couples do, or fuck buddies. Give me until tonight to figure out things" "Okay" I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her side until she fell asleep.

5 minutes later

Once I knew she was asleep I found some paper and wrote her a note

Bella

I'm sorry that your confused about me and about us and I respect your wish of having until tonight to figure it out. I hope that you pick what your heart is telling you and what will make you happy because spending these few days with you has made me the happiest man alive. I dont want to lose you or what I have with you so I'm not going to pressure you into anything. I'll see you at the ball tonight

Love Alex

I kissed her head and headed home so I could get ready for the ball.

3 hours later

I had to go to the castle and make sure everything was set up right but on the way I sent Bella a text

Alex-Enjoying the ride

B-Yes but you didnt have to do this just like you didnt have to pay for the dresses

A-Ik but I wanted to

B-I still havent decided yet

I didnt get a chance to send anything back to her because guest where arriving and I had to greet them. I was talking to my mothers dear friend when out of the corner of my eye I saw Ian, Zane, and Dean approch their mates. Once the girls left I walked up behind Bella and put my hand on her waist and she turned around"You look even more beautiful then usual" "Thank you" I took her hand and lead her out to the dance floor. "Before you say anything I know you havent decided and I'm not going to pressure you into anything because I respect your wishes" I pulled her into me and we started dancing. Bell laid her head on my chest and let me lead her around the dance floor.

3 hours later

I was by Bellas side the entire time introducing her to people and dancing with her "I have something I need to tell you" She looked up at me "What do you think about wolves" "I love them" I grabbed her hand and lead hher outside and into the forest. "What would you do if I told you that my friends are actually my pack memebers and I'm the Alpha" "Yeah okay" "Look" she turned and gasped because she saw huge wolves the size of horses. "I want to see you" I let go of her and I walked a couple feet away from her and changed into a wolf. She ran her hands over my body and I licked her hand. I then changed back and asked "Are you afraid of me" "No" she hugged me "I love you and you being a werewolf isn't going to change that" she kissed me and I kissed her back.

Our kiss turned into a heated makeout session. She jumped up, I grabbed my ass while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I licked her neck so I could tell where I would mark her would be and gently bit down on her neck and it caused her to moan out and rub herself against me. I kissed her again "Alex Zane needs you" I stopped kissing her and put her down. I grabbed her hand and we walked over to Zane. "What's up" "I have a strong urge to mate and mark Meghan" "What does that mean" she asked "We wolves find a mate which means she is made for us. It's not gravity holding you to the planet its her . We would do anything and be anything for her. A friend, a brother, a protectork, a lover. For us to mark our mates we need to have sex so its not painful to our mates" she stayed quiet."What about what you just did to my neck" "Its a territoral bite which will keep other non mated wolves away from you until I can mate with you" "You okay baby" she nodded her head but since I bit her I could tell that she wasnt but didnt push it "What's wrong baby" "Just thinking about what you said" "You know I would never hurt you" "Yeah" I made her look at me "We have a law that a pack mates mate can not be harmed because its punishable by death" I then kissed her "Love you" "Love you too " We went back inside and danced some more.

2 hours later

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the stage "Can I have your attention please" everyone quieted down "I have found my mate and her name is Bella Black" everyone clapped and stared at Bella. I lead her off stage. "Alex I want to go home" "Ok" we walked outside. "Here" I draped my jacket over her shoulders and helped her into the car. "Do you want to go home or do you want to go to my house" "Your house" "You cold baby" "Yeah" I turned the heat on high "Better" "Yeah"

15 minutes later we ended up at my house. I helped Bell out of the car and picked her up. I carried Bell to my room and set her down. "Do you want to get out of that dress" "Yeah" she turned around so I could unlace it. "There you go" I turned to leave but Bell said "You dont have to, we are mates right so its time we see eachother naked" she dropped the dress and I growled. She stepped out of the dress and I pulled her towards me. "Mine" "Like what you see" I grabbed her ass and picked her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. "Kiss me" I did. She stared to grind her lower half into mine and I groaned "You keep it up and you may not like what happens next" "What happens next" she kissed my neck and I had her back against the wall "Bella" "Yeah" "I can smell how aroused you are and your turning me on, but I dont want to hurt you" "You wont" she slid down my and undid my pants. She pushed them down and pulled out my member. She started to stroke him and I moved my hand to her ass and squeezed. She got down on her knees and took me in her mouth. And my wolf was clawing his way out but I over ruled him and enjoyed what Bell was doing to me.

10 minutes later

I grabbed her head and came in her mouth, she swallowed it and stood up "My turn" i picked Bell up and brought her over to the bed. I took off her bra and underwear "Are you a virgin" "No" I kissed her and ran my hand down her body. She gasped when I inserted two fingers inside her. "You okay" "Yeah" she closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure I was giving her. I decided to change it up and started to eat her out and when I did her hands flew to my head and she started bucking her hips up to meet my tounge. "Thats it baby" When she was cuming I leaned up and kissed her and she ran her nails down my back.

10 minutes later

Once she could talk and breath normal I asked "I didnt hurt you did I" "No it was amazing" I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I then set her down and ran a bath. "Will you join me" I will after I clean up" "Ok" I helped her into the tub and went back into my bedroom. I grabbed a towel and cleaned up my member and then joined Bella

5 minutes later

"Bell" she opened her eyes "Sit forward" she did and I joined her in the tub. She leaned back on me and had a silly smile on her face. "Alex I love you" she turned around so she was facing me. She kissed me and then got out of the bath. About 20 minutes later I joined Bell bed with nothing but boxers on "I'm so lucky to have you as my mate" I kissed her and we went to bed.