My Mate

All about Alex

Alex has spent his whole life being a werewolf. His parents died 3 years ago in a tragic car accident so his pack along with himself moved to California. In California Alex and his pack lived in his grandmothers house. 2 years later Alex grandma passed away from a heart attack, which left Alex and his pack with no protector so there only choice was to move. Alex and the pack moved to Kentucky. At the age of 17 everything became reality for Alex, he needs to find a mate and take over the responsibility of being Alpha.

Since I moved I had to go to school, since I had to take over the responsibility of being Alpha. I didn't start until Friday but the principal had a blonde haired blue eyed girl show me around. I felt weird around her but shook it off "When are you starting" "Friday" She introduced me to all the teachers and then I went home. My wolf for some reason was going apeshit when she walked away from me.

2 hours later

I was up in my room when I heard the doorbell ring so I ran downstairs. I saw the same blonde haired blue eyed girl from earlier and my wolf was happy to see her, so I had to rein him in. "Hello my name is Genna, and this is my neice Bella" The only thing in that moment that mattered was Bella. "Nice to meet you my name is Alexander" I noticed that Bella was looking at me "Would you like to have supper with us tommorrow" "I would love to join tow lovely ladies like yourselves" "See you around 7" They left and I couldn't get Bella out of my head. I decided to go for a run but stopped when I spotted Bella petting a horse. I sat between the trees and just watched her. I knew she saw me because I heard her talking to her aunt about it. I finished my run and went home to my pack all sitting on the couch. I went up to my room and showered.

After awhile I headed to Bella's "Keep the house clean" I walked over to Bella's. I knocked on the door and her aunt answered. "Alexander what a suprise to see you here" "Yeah I was wondering is Bella home" "No she is at the Club with some friends" "Could you tell me how to get there" she gave me directions and I headed off to the club.

@ the club

When I got to the club Bella walked out. She came out of the door and ran into me. "I'm sorry" she said and looked at me. Her friend said "Bella lets go" she went to walk away but I touched her arm. "Can we talk" she turned and looked at me "Sure" she turned towards her friend and said "Go on in I'll be there soon" "Okay" he friend left "Take a walk with me" I asked "Sure" We walked down the alley and sat on the bench. "I went to your aunt's house and she told me you would be here" "Oh" "I'm not trying to be a stalker but I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me" she looked at me and said "I'd love to" I smiled, "Okay" "Can you dance" "Yeah" she stood up "Come dance with me" my wolf was howling in excitment.

I nodded and we walked into the Club "Bella where have you been" They all looked at me "Who's this" "My friend Alex" all the girls where drooling over me "He's taken girls" she grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. The song changed to Smack that and she danced with me. Bella turned around and I put my hands on her waist. "Let's dance" My wolf knew Bella was our mate the moment I put my hands on her. We danced for awhile and she asked "What time is it" "1 a.m." "I have to get home" "Do you want to walk with me" "Sure let me grab my jacket" She dragged me to a table and she grabbed her jacket 'I'm heading home" Everyone hugged her and we left "Are you an only child" "Yeah" "Me too" "What about your parents" "I dont have any they died when I was 12" "Oh" I really didn't know what to say to her. We stopped infront of her house "I'll see you tommorrow night"

I nodded and she went inside. I headed home and as soon as I walked in I was bombarded by my pack. "Where have you been" "Not that it really matters but with a friend" "Don't lie I can smell her on you" "I imprinted and found my mate" "Who" "Bella" "OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR" "Yeah" "Are you sure" "Positive" "We will hold a ball to find out for sure" my oldest pack member also my dads best friend said. "I'm going to bed" I went to bed with Bella on my mind and a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://youtu.be/VM4ZUrmpYtE
http://img.karaoke-lyrics.net/img/artists/32605/jensen-ackles-250902.jpg