My Mate

School, Party, and a Sleepover

Bella

2 days later

Today was the day that Alex was starting school. Once I was ready for school I walked over to Alex's but he met me half way "Hey" "Hey you ready to go" "Yeah" As we where walking to school I heard Eric say "Bella" I turned around "Eric hey" I grabbed Alex's hand and felt a way of calm rush over me. "Who's this" "My boyfriend" "Cool" "Well we have to get to school" I turned around and Alex followed. "What was that about" "My ex" "Do I have worry" "No it's been over for 2 years now" We walked into school and to the office to get Alex's schedule. Turns out that he had all of my classes and we sat together in every class too. "Alex" "Yeah" "What are you doing tonight" "I don't know" "Would you like to go to a party with me" "Sure" the bell rang and we went home. "What time" "7" "I'll meet you at your house" "Okay" I grabbed his hand and we walked home. Once we where home I said "I'll see you at 7" "Yeah" I went hoe and got ready for the party.

7 p.m.

I went downstairs and Alex was waiting "Hey you ready to go" "Yeah" we walked outside "Hope you dont mind but I told Zane he could come" "Fine by me who's car are we taking" "Yours if you dont mind" We all got in my car and headed to the party. Once we got to the party I was attacked by all of my friends "Hey guys" We all walked into the house "Bella" I turned "Are you going to drink" "No" "If you want to I'll drive" I grabbed Alex's hand and brought him to the dance floor. I was having so much fun with Alex, I was laughing and smiling which I havent done since my parents death. "I'm going to get something to drink" "Okay" I walked into the kitchen and got my drink.I walked up to Alex and he turned around so I hugged him. "Got your drink" "Yeah" By 1 a.m. I was plastered "Bella let's go" "Okay" I tried to walk but Alex carried me to the car because I was tripping over my feet.

Alex put me in the car and called someone. I didn't hear the conversation anyways because I was tired and drunk. "Bella your gonna stay with me tonight" He picked me up and carried me into the house. "Alex I dont feel good" he carried me to the bathroom and held my hair while I threw up. When I was done Alex cleaned me up. He then laid me down on a bed and took off my shoes. "Do you want something comfortable" "A T-shirt" He grabbed one and gave it to me. "Do you want help" "Yeah" I took off my clothes well my shirt at least and Alex put his t-shirt on me and helped me with my pants. "Thank you" I laid down again "Take these before you pass out" I took the asprin then passed out. I started crying because my head hurt so much and I was cold. I stopped crying when I felt Alex press against me and that was also the last thing I remember before actually going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_568/set?id=46549946#fans
http://youtu.be/xDJpX0adzlU
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110721174532/prettylittleliars/images/7/75/Ashley-benson-troix-december-05.jpg