Puppet of the Mind

Taste for Meat

I couldn't believe what I had seen, that fiend stood me up! He had the nerve to sit there and say it wasn't him, but I saw him! With my own eyes! Nevermore! I unquestionably could just gut the cretin like a pig. "Procrastination is the thief of time, finish him." Assuredly declared the demon in my skull. However, I knew if I were to do this, it would go horribly wrong. Instead of rushing into things, I shall take a moment to think about how to get this liar back. "Break his neck like he broke your heart" the voices in my mind continue to tell me. But I refuse to listen. I dashed off, as tears plummeted down my cheeks. I could deeply feel the hatred rush through my veins. An inexorable rage quickly took control of my mind, soul, and body. I became a puppet of my own emotion. Without second thought I began to rampage throughout my small apartment. He came into the room woeful and apologetic. But what I did to that monster next I shall not mention, for now I am tainted with sin. And the demons from within appear for I have invited them.

The night before lucidly appears long gone but rage still fills my soul. Something in me hushedly tells me the hunt of man is right. I feel no true desire to argue against it, because the voices are my guide and shall lead me far. Before delirium as well as anger takes over, I make myself coffee to ease my mind. I slowly sip the hot beverage and it burns my lips, but it was a pleasant pain that sends chills through the body. "Care for round two ", the voice muttered in my ear. I crave the adrenaline, the sudden rush from my success... Does that make me insane? There are no eternal facts, as there are no absolute truths. However, I feel that something about this is not right, but all the same it is fantastic! "Don’t doubt yourself, do what pleases you" ,a new voice, more caring than the other, says to me.

I walked into my living room, the carcass of a miscreant still lying on the ground, decaying quicker than expected. It gave the room a very unpleasant stench. The smell was enough to make me vomit. But it was rewarding, the smell of success. Puddles of blood showcasing wonderful sin. I put the body in a safe, one limb at a time, six roughly even pieces. The left foot was placed in a freezer unit. I then took the safe and carefully placed it on a dolly, wheeled it out the back exit of the apartment building, into my car and drove off into the sunset. I took it to a spot in an isolated area, and set it ablaze. The fire matched the gates of hell where my friends like to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story started with me messing with a new feature on Google (write with famous authors) and it escalated quickly