Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

6:13

The sun blared through Alexi's bedroom window, shining on her sleeping face. A low groan escaped her lips as she wiped the crust away from her eyes. She reached for her phone which was on the nightstand and read the time.

6:13
She read in big, white block numbers with a louder whimper following, remembering she had to be at school in less than an hour. As Alexi tried to rise from her slumbering position a large arm managed to pull her back onto the bed.

"What the-" Alexi managed to say before following back on her comforter.

"Stay," A very familiar voice mumbled in his sleep as he pulled Alexi closer to his body.

Alexi smiled as the boy placed his head in the crook of her neck. She enjoyed this position so much and prayed that it'll never end, but a knock placed at her bedroom door ruined her moment.

"Alexi, Stiles are you up?," Her mother's soft voice flowed through the room.

"Um, yeah," Alexi hesitated as she quickly threw Stiles arm off her and placed her legs over the bed. "We are up."

"Okay, I'm making some breakfast so when you two are done getting ready come downstairs," Mrs. Carter informed before leaving the teen's room.

Alexi sighed as she thought about the events taking place before her mother decided to interrupt, and then looked over at Stiles who was now spiraled out on the purple bed with his mouth wide open.

"Stiles," She giggled, shaking him, "Get up."

"Oh, Lydia," Stiles mumered in his sleep with a cheeky grin.

Alexi rolled her brown eyes at his statement. What a way to ruin our little moment, she thought to herself before punching him on the arm. "Get your ass up!" She yelled with a slap on the face.

Stiles eyes shot wide open and his hand went straight to his now pink, stinging cheek. "Wh-what was that for?" He asked Alexi as she stared down at him.

She snickered and went over to her dresser. "Here!" She yelled throwing one of his many t-shirts she kept in one of her drawer's, "We have to be at school in less than an hour, so take a shower and get dressed." Alexi informed him in a bossy manner as she grabbed some clothes for herself.

"I'll be in the guest room getting ready of you need me," She told him while she walked to her door, and then slamming it behind her.

"Looks like someone's on their period," Stiles mumbled to himself before throwing the blankets off his bod and going into Alexi's bathroom to get ready.

...

"Remember, parent teacher conference tonight," Alexi's geometry teacher, Mr. Fleming reminded his students another time before the dismissal bell rang. All her peers rushed out their seats, ready to go home after a long day of classes. As Alexi shoved her books into her bag, she heard her teacher's faint voice behind her.

"Are you sure you're okay Jackson?" Mr. Fleming asked his student. With everything that happened to him last night it quickly hit Beacon Hills airways and everyone was left talking about it.

"I'm fine," Alexi heard Jackson say.

"Remember, if you-" Mr. Fleming tried to say until Jackson cut him off.

"I told you, I'm fine," He yelled at his instructor before hurrying out the room, leaving his backpack behind him. Alexi quickly rushed over to Jackson's desk, grabbed his bag and ran after him.

"Jackson!" Alexi called after him as she spot him at his locker, looking down at the ground.

"Hey, you forgot your stuff," She informed, handing him his stuff.

He stared at the ground for awhile before accepting his belongings and opening his mouth, "Thanks."

"Um," Alexi paused, thinking about what to say. "I know we're not all that close and all, but if you ever need anything I'm here," She told him.

"Thanks," A small smile came upon Jackson's face as he looked at the girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) :) :)