Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Han Solo & Princess Leia

Alexi walked through the halls of Beacon Hills High School to her first period class. Luckily, it was a new week of school which meant she could get away from Scott and Stilles latest drama. All weekend, Stiles complained about Scott never being around anymore or never answering any of their calls. Though she knew majority of it was true, she never blamed Scott for any of it—he was going through a lot of drastic events and he needed sometime to himself.

"Alexi," She heard a voice from behind her. She turned around to see Scott rushing towards her.

"Hey," She smiled at him.

"What's up with Stiles?" Scott asked as the walked to their class together.

Alexi sighed, "He's just over exaggerating, you know how he gets at times."

They approached the classroom and Scott held the door for Alexi. Her eyes immediately caught Stiles, who was sitting in his normal seat in the back with a stern look on his face as he seen Alexi enter the room with Scott. The two took their seats next to Stiles—Scott behind Stiles, Alexi to the side of him—and pulled out their work.

"You're still not talking to me?" Scott asked Stiles, but all he did was ignore him and turn towards Alexi.

"Did you do the homework?" He asked her.

Alexi rolled her eyes at his gesture, but handed him the work anyway. She turned around towards Scott and shook her head.

Scott exhaled and began to talk. "What if I tell you I'm trying to figure this out," He hesitated, "And, I went to Derek for help."

"Ooh, Derek," Alexi cheered, looking at Scoot, "What did he say?"

"Oh my god," Stiles mumbled to himself, "Well if I was talking to you I would say, you're an idiot for trusting him. But, I'm not talking to you, so."

"Stiles, stop being such a krabby patty," Alexi exclaimed as the bell rang over her, "He's our best friend."

Stiles groaned because he knew she was right. He knew he couldn't be mad at one of his best friend's for this long, he knew that he would eventually crack. "What did he say?" Stiles finally asked him, causing Alexi and Scott to smile.

...

"I think the book is making it more obvious," Stiles told Scott as Scott's eyes peered through the textbook, looking over at the table Allison sat at.

"So did you come up with something?" Alexi asked Stiles while she at her fries. The three were having lunch in the study hall, trying to come up with an idea so Scott could control his transformation.

"Yeah, I believe so," He responded taking the last of Alexi fries, dipping it in ketchup and placing it in his mouth.

"Who said you could finish off my food?" Alexi questioned, slapping Stiles on the arm, but all he did was laugh.

"So does this mean you don't hate me?" Scott asked from behind the orange, world history book.

"Oh no," Stiles exclaimed, "I still hate you. But, your crap has infiltrated my whole life, so now I have to do something about," He informed the two as he wrote something down in his notebook. "Plus, I'm a way better Yoda then Derek."

Alexi laughed to herself at his comment. "No way, you are no Yoda. You're more of a Han Solo," She told him.

Stiles looked at Alexi. "If I'm Han Solo then you're Princess Leia," He informed her.

"Oh, whatever," She said while Scott laughed.

"What's so funny, McCall?" Stiles questioned, looking back at Scott.

"You guys, pretty much just said you're going to get married," He joked making Alexi and Stiles confused.

"I don't get it," They both said to their friend.

Scott scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Han Solo and Princess Leia ended up married, remember?"

A huge smile inched across Alexi's face as she looked over at Stiles, who was trying his hardest not to smile while his jaw was to the floor.

...

"So how'd your little plan go?" Alexi asked Stiles and Scott as they entered Coach Finstock's classroom. Stiles came up with a bright idea to take Scott on the fields and throw the lacrosse balls at him while measuring his heart rate with a heart monitor that he had forced Alexi to steal from their coach's office in the locker room.

"We actually did alright," Stiles told her as he walked towards the seat behind her.

"Stiles!" Scott shouted, grabbing onto his arm trying to pull him near the seat behind him, but Allison beat him to it. Stiles have her a reassuring smile, and took his original seat behind Alexi.

Lucky enough, the bell rang and Coach Finstock entered his classroom and began his normal lectures. "So, who wants to tell me about last night's reading?" He began, plopping down on his desk.

"Greenburg, put your hand down," Coach told the student, "We all know you did the reading." Everyone laughed at his comment as he walked around the class, examining all his students. "How about you, McCall?" He examined, stopping at Scott's desk.

Alexi looked up at her teacher and looked back at Scott, and could easily tell something bad was going to happen.

"Coach, I'll be glad to ans-" Alexi tried saying before Coach placed a hand in her face, signaling her to be quiet.

"What about the reading?" Scott asked as he dazed out of his daydream.

Coach Finstock rolled his eyes at the comment. "You know what, how about the reading of te Gettysburg Adress?" He said clearly irritated.

"What?" Scott asked again.

"Did you do the reading or not?" Coach scoffed at the boy.

Scott shook his head, "I mean, I don't remember."

A light tap was placed on Alexi's shoulder, she turned around to see Stiles holding up Finstock's phone, showing that Scott's heart rate was escalating quickly.

"You know what, McCall, thank you. Thank you for extinguishing any last hope I had for your generation. You just blew it for everyone!" Finstock looked at Alexi and told her, "Remind me to give the team suicide runs at the next practice."

Scott looked slightly uncomfortable as Coach yelled in his face, and Stiles and Alexi easily knew that Scott was just seconds from going beastly on their teacher.

"Lex," Stiles whispered, pointing towards Allison and Scott. Alexi smiled as she seen the couple holding hands under the table which obviously made Scott become calm. An awe escaped Alexi's lips as she looked back at Stiles who had a small smirk on his face.

...

"It's her," Stiles announced to Alexi and Scott as they left their last period class.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked as they walked down the hall.

"It's Allison, duh," Alexi told him while they turned the corner.

"Remember on the full moon, you thought about her? Having to protect her," Stiles informed him, "And at the lacrosse game, it was her that made you keep your cool."

"She pretty much brings you back into reality," Alexi said.

"No way," Scott assured, "Like every time I'm kissing her, or touching her I-"

Alexi snickered, "That's because you're a horny teenage boy, thinking about sex. It's different then that."

Scott smiled as he stood blankly in his own world.

"You're thinking about sex now, aren't you?" Stiles questioned.

Scott laughed with a nod.

Alexi rolled her eyes. "Is that all guys think about nowadays?" She wondered.

"No," Stiles reminded her, "There's food and Lydia Martin," He said causing Alexi to groan very loudly.

"I swear to God, if I hear her name come out your mouth one more time I'm going to cut off your balls," She warned as she picked up her pace and walked in front of the boys. Scott and Stiles stopped in there place.

"Lydia, Lydia, Lydia," Stiles mocked her causing Alexi to turn on her heel.

"Screw you, Stiles," She replied, "Im going home." Alexi continued her way out the door and eased her way home while Scott and Stiles watched her leave.

Scott silently laughed to himself, "You're such an ass."

"Oh, she'll come around," Stiles told him, "She always does."