Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

The Alpha

"Can someone explain to me why we are currently at school?" Alexi asked Scott and Stiles from the backseat of the blue jeep. Here they were again, dragging their innocent friend out way past her curfew to do some dirty work.

They ignored her question as Stiles parked, and the three proceeded to exit the car.

"Are you sure we should do this?" Stiles questioned while they stood in the parking lot, obviously waiting for something or someone.

Scott nodded. "Yes. I mean, what else is there to do?"

"Hello?" Alexi dragged on, jumping inbetween the two. "Is someone going to tell me what's going on or not?"

Seconds later, a familiar black camaro pulled up and each one of their heads looked its direction. Derek immediately jumped out the car and slammed the door behind him.

"Where's my boss?" Scott asked making Alexi even more confused.

"In the back," Derek told him.

Alexi's eyes peered through the glass window and spotted Dr. Deaton with duct tape around his mouth, and wrapped up in some old rope. Her eyes went wide as she covered her mouth with her hands, not knowing what to say.

"Doesn't he look comfortable?" Stiles said sarcastically.

"Wh-what the hell is going on?" Alexi shouted.

"Just stay here with Derek," Scott told her as he and Stiles walked towards the school entrance.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Derek asked, watching them leave.

"You said I was linked to the alpha," Scott informed, "I'm going to see if you're right."

...

"So," Alexi started to say while she and Derek leaned on the back of Stiles car. Scott and Stiles have been inside for a good five to ten minutes, leaving the two alone. Originally, Alexi would be enjoying a moment like this with someone as attractive as Derek, but it was nothing but awkwardness since every time she was around him, she would be with the boys. "Do you always do this?" She wondered.

"What are you talking about?" He asked looking at the teenager.

"You know, like kidnap people, tie them up and throw them in the back of your car?" Alexi told him causing a stern look to come her way.

Derek sighed in annoyance, "You remind of that kid, so much."

"What kid?" She wanted to know.

"Your boyfriend," He paused to think of his name, "Uh, Stiles."

Alexi blushed at his comment, which eventually turned into a uncontrollable laugh. "Oh, he's-" She tried to say before being interrupted by a strange, cat like noise over the speakers of the school. Alexi covered her ears at the horrid sound, and looked around to see what that sound could possibly be while Derek stood there. It sounded like nails on a chalkboard which made Alexi want to cut off her ears.

"What was that?" Alexi shouted at Derek as soon as the sound was over.

"Obviously, your idiotic boyfriend and his-" Derek tried yelling back until he was interrupted, but this time by a ground shaking howl that could be heard all throughout California. Alexi inched closer to Derek as the sound went on in order of protection from the chilling echo.

About a few minutes later, Scott and Stiles came out of the school with huge grins on there faces.

"What are you doing?" Derek roared at them.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Don't be such a sour wolf. That was awesome," He told him in a high pitched voice.

"Derek's right," Alexi said, shaking her head, "What ate you trying to attract the whole state to the school?"

Stiles mumbled something to himself and then began to say, "Oh, so you're on his side?" He asked, pointing at Derek.

Alexi shook her head. "No," She said, "Im on the correct side. Thank you very much."

The two began arguing as Derek stood in between, annoyed and rolling his eyes and while Scott was to busy looking off into the distance.

"Wait, what did you do with him?" Scott pointed out causing Alexi and Stiles to quit their bickering. Everyone turned their heads to the black camaro and noticed the car door was wide open, and there was no Dr. Deaton.

"What?" Derek said, looking back and fourth from the teens to his car, "I didn't do any-" A large wolf-like figure had appeared behind the man, and lifted him off the ground. As blood began pouring out of Derek's mouth, Alexi screamed uncontrollably as Stiles grabbed her by the arm and raced towards the school with Scott.

They immediately burst through the doors and slammed them shut behind them. Scott and Stiles began pressing all their weight in the doors, while Alexi sat in the corner of the door, wide eyed and speechless.

"Lock it, lock it, lock it," Scott repeated, holding on to one of the door handles.

"Does it look like I have a key?" Stiles questioned, holding onto the other handle. He looked over at Alexi, who was obviously out of her mind—rocking back and fourth with a shock expression on her face. After watching the girl, he stood up to look through the window that was rooted into the door. Scott scrambled to his feet to look out the other window. His eyes came across the pair of yellow pliers they used to breakin to the school. He looked over at his friend, who was looking at the object as well.

Stiles pushed the door handle open, but Scott placed a hand on his shoulder to try and stop him. "Don't," Scott said.

"Look at her," Stiles informed Scott, looking at Alexi who was in a deep trance, not knowing what was going on. "I have to do something." He then shrugged his friend's hand off, and then slipped through the doors. He hesitated a bit, rethinking his decision; but he soon snapped out of it, slowly walking down the three steps. Scott watched his actions carefully, until he spotted the familiar, red eyed figure come behind Stiles car.

"Stiles!" Scott yelled, banging on the door. Stiles turned towards the door, not knowing what was going on and then turned back to the pliers, only to be face to face with the alpha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part II of 'The Alpha' should be out sometime tomorrow, or unless I get bored tonight then maybe later this evening.

Also, I'm kind of thinking about making a Vampire Diaries fanfiction. Since the beginning of the show, I've been obsessed but lately I haven't been watching the latest episodes as much, so I need to catch up and do some brainstorming. So yeah, if you're a fan of VD and would be willing to read the story just let me know :) :) :)