Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

The Alpha

Throughout the whole Beacon Hills, Stiles heart could be heard through every home and alley as the beast caught his sight. He was scared shitless that this could possibly be his last night on this Earth. His hand slowly reached for the pliers and immediately bucked for the doors. After throwing himself inside, Stiles quickly placed to cutters into the door handles.

"Where'd it go?" Scott asked, still looking through the windows.

Stiles took the flashlight that was placed on the floor by Scott and flashed it through the other window to search for it. After finding nothing, the two boys looked at one another, breathing heavily and began backing away from the door.

"That won't hold will it?" Scott asked Stiles.

Stiles shook his head as he walked over to Alexi. "Lexi," He said softly, lightly shaking her shoulder, "Get up."

She immediately snapped out of her daze and looked at Stiles. "Is it gone?" She asked in a low voice.

"For now, babe," He replied, helping her rise from the floor.

The three looked down the dark hall, not knowing what to do next. Alexi grabbed onto Stiles hand as a wave of terror washed over her, as a loud howl found its way throughout the hall. Alexi stood wide eyed, clinching onto Stiles hand even harder as he looked at Scott. Within seconds the three friends raced to the first room that was opened.

"Come on!" Scott yelled, racing to the teacher's desk. Letting go of Alexi's hand, Stiles ran over to the opposite end of the table.

As they tried pushing it against the door with all their strength, Alexi stood against the wall watching them. "It-it's not going to k-keep it out," She spoke, clearly still frightened.

Letting go of the desk, Stiles looked up at Scott. "It's your boss," He informed.

"What?"

"Deaton, your boss?" Stiles pointed out, "The physco killing werewolf that's trying to eat us."

As they had their conversation, Alexi crossed the room and began looking outside the window. Nothing was out there except for Derek and Stiles cars. Taking in a deeper glance at the school parking lot, she noticed something odd on Stiles vehicle.

"St-Stiles," She called out, "Your c-car."

Scott and Stiles sprinted to the glass windows and examined the blue jeep. "What the h-" Was all Stiles managed to say before a large box object was thrown from outside causing glass to be shattered everywhere. Stiles tackled Alexi to the ground, protecting her from the glass as Scott slid to the floor.

...

"One of you, call your dad," Scott said heavily as he, Stiles and Alexi found their way in the boys locker room. After exiting the now ruined classroom, Stiles decided it was best to go into a room where there was no windows to prevent any events like the one in the teaching space.

Alexi quickly reached for her phone on her pocket to dial her father's number, but Stiles stopped her. "No, what if that thing goes apeshit and tries to kill every cop car in sight including our dads," He informed the two.

Scoot took in a deep sigh and ruffled his dark brown hair. "Well, I guess we have to just run for it."

"T-there's nothing near this school for at-at least a mile," Alexi slowly pointed out.

"What about Derek's car?" Scott implied.

Stiles quickly nodded, "That could work."

After going over their plan, the three went to the entrance door to leave. As Stiles reached for the doorknob, Scott quickly grabbed his arm. Backing away from the door, Alexi's heart began racing as she slowly went for Stiles hand once again.

"Hide," Scott whispered to his friends. Following his instructions, Stiles dragged Alexi to a pair of old lockers. Opening one—Stiles pushed Alexi inside and slammed the door, and then did the same with himself with the locker beside her.

After making sure his friends were inside safely, Scott found himself a locker to hide in himself. Within seconds later, squeaking from the door was heard and loud footsteps echoed the locker room causing Scott, Stiles and Alexi's heart to beat faster than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated. There's been so much drama going on in my life lately, and I never could find anytime to update. Also, I'm very sorry that this chapter sucks ass it's just I wanted something to at least be out since I promised that I was going to update this weekend. I'll try and update tomorrow, but if I don't then the next time I update will not be until sometime next week since I'm going out of town with my sister and friends. Lastly, thank you all for being so patient with me and this sort it means so much and I love all my readers :) <3