Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

The Alpha

Loud creaks echoed throughout the locker room, causing the dynamic trio to cringe with anxiety as they hid in individual lockers. Covering his mouth, Stiles peeped out the locker holes and noticing a dark figure walking past. Soon after a loud scream escaped his mouth as he stumbled out the compartment, but only to fall into the school's janitor. Listening in, Scott and Alexi quickly exited out their lockers and noticed Stiles banging his flashlight on the janitor's head.

"Stiles, Stiles, Stiles!" Scott swiftly repeated, grabbing his friend off the cleaning-man.

"Be quiet," Alexi told the boys, knowing at any second the Alpha could come and rip out their throats.

"Be quiet, my ass!" The janitor yelled, "What are y'all trying to do kill me? All of you get out!"

"Sir, just-"

"No," He said, managing to push all three teens out the room, "Just shut up and-" The cleaner tried to say, but only being grabbed back in the locker room with the door slammed behind him. Eventually, his body was being thrown against the glass window of the door and blood was visibly smeared all throughout the glass. A small yelp came from Alexi's mouth as she leaned more into Stiles. As Scott tried to open the door to help the janitor, Stiles quickly pulled him back, grabbed Alexi's hand and ran down the hall.

Running down a few old steps, the three stumbled into a vacant room with the wolf feet away from them. Hiding behind an old set of lockers, Scott took a quick glance and noticed the Alpha wondering in an opposite direction. Go, he mouthed to Stiles and Alexi, and they did as told. Wrapping around the corner, strange noises seemed to get closer to the three. "Stiles," Alexi mumbled, watching as he pulled his car keys out his pant pocket. Throwing them into another empty room, he immediately pushed Scott and Alexi out the way as the Alpha ran after the keys. Quickly shutting the door after him, Stiles gestured for Scott to push an old desk over to block the door. After doing so, and it succeeding to not letting the Alpha out, a smile crept along each of there faces, knowing that for once their plan succeeded; but not for long.
♠ ♠ ♠
So part IV is going to be the last part for the chapter, The Alpha. Also, thank you all again for being understanding and patient with me and my hectic lifestyle; you all are so amazing and I just want to hug and kiss all of you. (;

In addition to everything, I know I said I was thinking about doing a Vampire Diaries story, but as of now I want to wait until I finish watching all the episodes I missed so it probably will be awhile before I begin that...but, I am working on a One Directio story; so if any of my readers are Directioners and loves some good 1D fanfiction look out for that. It should be out between sometime later this evening, or tomorrow. Lastly, thank you again for everything it's like every single one of you are my best friends and you all mean so much too me!

:) :) :)