Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

The Alpha

"Wait," Scott said, forcing Stiles and Alexi to stop behind him as they wondered in the school's basement, trying to find their way out of Beacon Hills High School. "Did you hear that?" He panted, flashing the flashlight down the hall.

"Hear what?" Scott and Alexi asked in unison, searching around them, making sure nothing was following them.

"It sounds like a phone ringing," Scott told them, him looking around as well.

"What are you talking about?" Stiles questioned, shaking his head, "We have-"

"Wait, that's Allison's phone!" Scott shouted, almost running off to find out where the sound was coming from causing Alexi to grab onto his shoulder and pulling him back. "Scott, hold on," She informed him as she took out her cell phone and places it in his hand, "Call her."

Quickly scrolling through her contacts, Scott found Allison's number and called his girlfriend.

Bouncing up and down, and biting her finger nails, Alexi looked worried while Scott chatted to Allison. "Lex," Stiles said, walking to her and placing his hands on her cheeks, "Calm down, everything's going to be fine."

"But-"

"Come on," Scott interrupted, handing Alexi her phone, "We're meeting Allison in the lobby." He then ran off, leaving Stiles and Alexi there alone.

"Let's go," Stiles advised, intertwining his hand with Alexi's and following Scott.

Longing through the gymnasium doors, the three met Allison who looked dazed and confused--wondering why in the hell Scott, Stiles and Alexi were at school this late.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Scott questioned, looking Allison up and down.

"You told me too," She informed, pulling out her phone and showing him the text that he sent. Scott mouthed a quick 'Oh My God,' to himself and ruffled his dark hair. "Why do I have a feeling you didn't send this?" She croaked.

"Oh, lord," Alexi shouted, "We're going to die!" Stiles immediately went after the ginger haired girl who was pacing the area, frantically.

Within seconds later, Jackson and Lydia came through the doors looking more lost than ever before. "Finally," Lydia said as she spotted Allison, "Can we go now?"

"Wait, who invited them?" Stiles asked in a yelling tone while he dragged Alexi back to the group. As soon as those words fell from his lips, a loud thud came for the ceiling followed by a series of large footsteps.

"Run!" Scott yelled as he took Allison's hand and ran up the series of steps with the other four behind him as the Alpha crashed down from the ceiling.

...

"You guys!" Stiles shouted, watching as Scott, Allison, Lydia and Jackson stack chairs and other heavy objects against the door. After finding an empty room to hide in, the four went uncontrollably crazy--throwing anything and everything by the door. "Guys!" Stiles shouted again, but all they did was ignore him.

"Assholes," He mumbled, looking over at Alexi.

Feeling bad for him always being ignored, Alexi decided to put matters into her own hand. "Hey!" Alexi screamed, forcing everyone to look her way in shock, "Stiles has something to say!"

Mouthing a quick 'Thank You,' Stiles turned back to the four frightened teens, "Now what're we going to do with this twenty-foot wall of windows?" He pointed out.

Allison quickly turned to Scott, who looked dumbfounded puzzled. "Scott?" She began to say, "Please, what's going on?"

With nothing to say, Scott looked at Stiles for reassurance. "The janitor is dead," Stiles told them, stepping forward.

Allison shook her head and looked at Alexi, "He's kidding right?" Alexi let out a soft 'no,' and leaned more into Stiles.

"Well, who killed him?" Jackson blurted, causing everyone to look at Scott.

"No, no, no," Lydia said, ruffling her strawberry-blonde hair, "They said it was just a mountain lio-"

Jackson rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's comment and faced her, "Lydia, don't you get it? It's not a mountain lion."

"Well what did it then?" She shouted back at him.

"It-it was," Scott mumbled, making everyone go silent, "It was Derek Hale."

"Sc-" Alexi tried to yell at her friend, but Stiles grabbed her forcing her to stop.

"Wait, so he was the one at the video store?" Lydia asked which was followed by a series of questions from Allison and Jackson.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Scott answered, "And, if we don't get out now...he's going to kill us next!"

A loud snicker came from Jackson and he turned to Stiles and Alexi, "One of you, call your dad," He forced them.

"No," Stiles told him, "We're not calling them."

"Are you crazy?" Jackson shouted, "They have a whole line of sheriffs lined up with them, I'm sure they can do something."

"You know what, I'll do it," Lydia informed, dialing 9-1-1 and placing her cell to her ear. "Hello," She answered, "Hi, we're trapped in Beacon Hills High Sc-" Everyone watched as she tried to explain her way to the operator.

"She hung up on me," She said, "She said, that someone called and gave them a tip that there was a breakin and if I called again, they'll track my phone and have me arrested."

"What are we going to do now?" Allison snapped, shaking uncontrollably.

"I know exactly what Stiles is going to do," Jackson concluded, stepping into Stiles face, "You're going to call your useless dad, and tell him to get us the fuck out of here." Out of nowhere, Stiles pushed Jackson off of him and his fist collided with his face--making him fall to the ground.

"Oh," Alexi mumbled to herself with a wide grin on her face, watching as Scott pulled Stiles back. Eventually, Stiles took his mobile from his pocket and called his dad; but it went to voicemail and as he was leaving a message, blaring bangs came from the bolted doors.

As everyone began backing away from the door, Stiles said, "The kitchen, we have to go through the kitchen it would lead us to the stairwell."

"Which only goes up," Scott pointed out, holding onto Allison.

"Which is way better than here!" He answered, leading Alexi to the kitchen door with everyone else following behind.

After running up the steps, Lydia was able to find an unlocked classroom that they could all hid in. Immediately stepping into the room, Scott found a chair and placed it under the doorknob.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asked.

"Five, but we can have someone sit on someone's lap," He informed, breathing heavily.

"Oh, really?" Allison argued, "I barely fit in the back seat."

Scott groaned and threw his hands in the air, "You two," He pointed at Scott and Alexi, "Come here." They walked over to an emergency exit door and began whispering to each other.

"Here," Scott said, "These stairs lead downstairs, and we'll be in the parking-lot in no time."

"But, you need a key," Alexi informed him, causing another groan to leave his mouth.

"The janitor has a key," He went on.

"You mean, his body has a key," Stiles corrected.

"I could get it," Scott inched closer to them, making sure no one else heard, "I could get his scent, you know, from the blood and-"

"Well gee, Scott! That sounds like a terrible idea," Stiles told him, but Scott didn't care. He walked past Stiles and went to Allison.

"You're not going out there," Allison demanded, taking his hand, "I won't let you, especially when you have nothing to protect yourself."

Scott began searching the room for something that could possibly help him. He eventually found a pointer the teachers used to call upon the students.

Stiles huffed, "There has to be something better than that."

"There is," Lydia spoke, staring at the glass case that held a bunch of chemicals and other supplies.

"What are we going to do, Lydia?" Alexi bursted out, "Throw acid on him?"

Lydia rolled her eyes, "No, with everything in there you can make a self igniting molotov cocktail. I thought you would know that since you're the smart one," She informed with her voice becoming high pitched when she said the last two words. Stepping away from Stiles side, Alexi tried to reach for Lydia, but Stiles pulled her back.

"Well, how are we gonna get all of that out?" Allison shrugged.

"Oh, my god," Jackson murmured as he shoves his elbow into the glass.

After watching Jackson do his job, Lydia reached into the case for all the ingredients she needed and placed them on a table--going right to work. "Jackson," She spoke a few minutes later, "Hand me the sulfur acid."

Jackson looked at her confused, not knowing which item was which. "It's that one," Alexi told him, pointing to the bottle nearest him. As the both reached for the item, Jackson's accidentally placed his hand over Alexi--causing her to blush mad, and him to smile at the giggling girl.

"Jackson!" Lydia shouted, looking up at him, waiting to be handed the acid. Quickly handing her the object, Jackson went back to staring at Alexi--who was trying so hard not to look his way.

"Here," Lydia announced, giving Scott the cocktail.

"Scott, please," Allison whispered, making her way to her boyfriend, "Don't."

"Allison, I have too," He told her before giving her a light kiss and leaving the room, leaving everyones minds to worry.

...

"I'm scared," Alexi confessed to Stiles as they sat in the corner, staying away from all windows and doors; while Lydia tried to console Allison in the other corner, opposite of them. Jackson sat in a seat, right in the middle of the classroom on his phone in his own world.

Stiles looked up at Alexi and intertwined his fingers with her's. "Don't be," He told her, "I'm sure everything is going to be fine."

"But-but, what if it's not," Alexi hesitated as tears started falling from her eyes, "Everything has changed, Stiles and I'm scared."

"Lex," He turned to face her and noticed her softly crying, "Babe, what did I tell you a few days ago--that nothing was going to happen to me, you, Scott, or even those three," He informed, pointing at Lydia, Allison and Jackson. "Like I said, I got you, remember?"

She nodded as he helped wipe away her tears. "And, if anything does happen," He said, "I won't you to know that I l-" He paused, contemplating whether or not to say the L word. Though he has told her the L word before, to him it would just feel different for him to it say this time.

"What were you going to say?" She asked him, even though she knew exactly what he was going to say.

He hesitated for awhile, wondering what to come up with, "IwastheonethatletoutMr.Whiskers,whenweweretwelve," He declared very fast, making Alexi lost.

Mr. Whiskers was Alexi's Persian cat that she had since she was three. He was her world--always sleeping in her bed at night, always getting her leftovers at dinner. It wasn't until her twelfth birthday that someone left the front door opened, and Mr. Whiskers escaped and never came back. Since then, Alexi blamed herself for his disappearance; but in all reality it was Stiles who should've been blamed.

"Wait, what?" She asked, shaking her head, confused.

Slowly looking away from her, he mumbled, "I let out Mr. Whiskers."

"What?" Alexi shouted, standing up making Jackson, Allison and Lydia to look at her. "Mr. Whiskers? My everything, really Stiles?"

Luckily, the sound of police sirens echoed throughout the room and everyone ran to the window to see loads of police cars. Everyone had smiles on their faces, knowing that their hectic night was over--minus Alexi, who was deciding whether or not to throw Stiles out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meant to update yesterday, but my mother made me go run some errands with her. Sorry this chapter sucks so much ass, I'm just too lazy. :)

Btw, who watched Monday's episode of Teen Wolf? OMG, idk what was up with me that night but when they took Stiles dad and Scott's mom, I cried for like an hour! Lol
And, next week Lydia and Stiles finally have their 'long awaited' kiss *throw up*. Just kidding, but OMG, Teen Wilf just gets me sooooo overwhelmed.