Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

First Kiss

Laying on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling--Alexi cringed as all the memories from this afternoon, ran through her mind. All day, she tried forgetting the fateful kiss that happened in that vacant room with Scott; but her mind wouldn't let it go. It wasn't like she had feelings for him--he was like her brother--it just felt awkward. So awkward that she didn't even show up at lacrosse practice, just teeling her mom that she had a stomach bug and wasn't up to run after a bunch of sweaty boys all day.

A loud knock was placed on her bedroom, which she immediately knew it was her mother.

"Mom, I'm not hungry so good-" She began to say until it was revealed that the person behind the door wasn't her mom, but Stiles. "Oh uh, hey," Alexi greeted awkwardly, sitting up.

Ignoring her salutation, Stiles crossed the room and sat next to her on the bed--with his head hanging low.

"What's wrong?" She asked, glancing at him. "Aren't you suppose to be watching Scott?"

"Why did you do it?" He questioned, looking up at her with watery eyes.

She gulped, "Wh-what are you talking about?" He couldn't have known about what happened with her and Scott, she thought looking at the boy who was about to breakdown in front of her.

"Don't play dumb!" He shouted, standing up and getting in her face, "Scott told me, you kissed him. How could you?"

"Are you serious, Stiles? You're going to believe him after he's been acting strange these past couple of days--it's the fucking full moon, for Christ sakes. Plus, do you really think I would stoop that low and kiss one of my friend's ex-boyfriend's? He kissed me," She ranted, this time getting into his face. She couldn't believe that he would think of her as that low, and anyways she only had eyes for one person and that person was him.

"I'm sorry okay!" He confessed, taking a seat on her computer chair, "I was just-"

"You was just what, Stilinski?" She said, still angry at his comment.

"Nothing, lets just forget it okay?" Stiles offered, but of course Alexi declined.

"Nope," Alexi told him, "Tell me now, or I'm kicking you out."

"I was just jealous," He whispered, hoping she wouldn't hear him.

"Wait, what?" She questioned.

"I was just jealous, okay?" He mumbled, throwing his hands up in fustrations and sighing.

With those five words leaving his mouth, a small smile came upon Alexi's face. She's never seen him this frustrated before over her and a guy, even though the other guy was their best friend.

"Wait, you were jealous?" She questioned, trying to hide her huge grin.

"Do I really have to say it again?" He sighed, followed by a nod from Alexi, "Okay, I was jealous. There you go, you have it."

"B-but, why?" Alexi wondered.

A low groan came from Stiles as he turned her way in the chair. "Remember, when we made that promise when we were twelve?"

"I'm sure we made hundreds of promises when we were twelve, Stiles," She told him, almost laughing.

"You know, what I'm talking about," He told her and then taking a short pause, "When we promised that if by the time we were both sixteen and haven't had our first kiss, we would be each other's."

A light shade of pink brushed her cheeks as she remembered that exact day almost four years ago. "Wow, I can't believe you remembered that."

"Yeah," Stiles shrugged, "I guess I was just mad because I somewhat thought that, you know."

"Aw, Stiles wanted me to be his first kiss," Alexi teased, giggling to herself at the boy who was blushing like mad.

"Okay, okay. No need to make fun of me now," He said, standing up.

"No," Alexi shook her head, stepping closer to him, "I think that's the most sweetest thing, any guy has ever done for me."

His brown eyes met her olive one's before they traveled to her soft, plump lips as his hands found their way on her hips. Standing on her tippy-toes to get on his 5'11" frame, they both leaned into each other. This was something they both waited for, something they both dreamed off and it seemed to be coming true. As their noses brushed against one another, a loud creak coming from the door interrupted them, causing them to quickly step away from each other.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Anastasia Carter, Alexi's mother, voiced echoed the room as she stepped away from the door. Just the look on the two teens faces, she knew something was going on between them before she entered the bedroom.

"No, no, no," Stiles quickly said, "I was just leaving." He gave Alexi a quick smile, and then headed out the door.

Listening as his footsteps hit the staircase, and the opening and closing of the front door--Mrs. Carter gave her daughter a sly smirk, "You got some explaining to do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Since I got over 100 subscribers I decided to post another chapter for you guys. Thank you guys so much, for subscribing to my story I can't believe over that many people like my writing--that's insane! If it wasn't for you all, I most likely would have given up on this story along time ago. You just won't understand, how thankful I am for you guys

:) :) :)