Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Wait

Slowly walking the halls of Beacon Hills High School, Alexi kept to herself--hoping to avoid every last one of her peers. Knowing at any moment she could bump into the two last people she wanted to see, she tried hard to hide her face behind her binder.

Since that bizarre full moon night a couple of days ago, Alexi hasn't heard a word from Scott or Stiles; and in all honesty, she perfered it that way.

"That's why you ease back into, okay?" Alexi could hear Stiles voice just inches away--forcing her heart to race like mad and her hands to shack like mad. Stopping dead in her tracks, her folder fell to the floor causing her papers to fall out everywhere.

"Shit," She cursed under her breath, kneeling to the ground to gather her belongings.

"Lexi?" She could hear Scott's voice.

Looking up, Alexi watched as he made his way over while Stiles slowly followed behind him with a not-so-excited facial expression. "Let me help," Scott breathed, dipping down to help.

As they collected all her papers, Stiles stood nearby trying so hard not to look at the auburn haired beauty below him. After their almost shared kiss, he was confused about his feelings for her. He didn't know if he loved her more than a friend, or if he loved her as a friend--and on the inside it was slowly killing him.

"Here," Scott said, handing Alexi her documents as they got up.

Giving him a small smile, she took the papers and placed them in her binder. After doing so, the trio just stood there--silent, trying to find something to say.

"I'm sorry!" Scott blurted out, "It was the full moon, and-"

Alexi chuckled, "Scott, it's okay."

"I'm mean, are you sure? Because I know it was your-"

"Scott," She assured, "It's fine."

Standing there in silence once again the bell rang, signaling them to get to class. "I'm going to go to the bathroom before class, I'll see you guys in there," Scott quickly said, turning around and jogging down the hall. Though he didn't really have to go, he knew that Stiles and Alexi needed sometime to themselves to discuss their kiss.

"Wait!" Alexi and Stiles both called out after Scott, not ready to be alone together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in the past week, with school coming up I had to get everything together and I just been really busy. Also since I start school this Monday, I'm going to start updating on the weekends.

And I'm sorry this chapter is short, I wanted something out before I started school. I might update later today, or tomorrow but I'm not 100% sure yet.

:) :) :)