Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Come Over

"How fucking dare you?" Alexi scolded Scott as they walked the halls during passing period. "Do you really think I want to be left alone with Stiles, right now? That was the most horrible moment of my life," She continued to ramble, but it was very obvious that he payed no ounce of attention to her--just staring off into the distance, just dazed and confused.

"How the hell did he find out?" They could hear Stiles voice as they turned the corner.

"I have no idea," Scott responded, shaking his head.

"Wait, what's going on?"

Scott gulped as he let the two-words leave his mouth, "Jackson knows."

"Well did he actually say the word, you know, werewolf?" Stiles asked from behind them. Taking a quick glance at Stiles, their chocolate eyes met which caused Alexi to quickly turn her head forward and a light pink shade of blush formed over her cheeks.

"No, but he implied it very well."

"Maybe it's not as bad as it seems, he doesn't have any proof," Alexi told Scott.

"Exactly," Stiles agreed, "And plus, who would believe him in the first place if he was to tell anyone?"

"How about Allison's father?" Scott chimed in about to freak out.

Taking a quick breath, "Okay, where's Derek?" Scott shrugged. "Well I kind of have a plan, but I need time for it to finesse though."

"But we have that game tonight?" Scott informed as they stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Yeah, and it's your first game. You can't miss your first game, Stiles," Alexi let slip. She knew how much it meant for him to be on first-line, and for him to miss his first game would not be any good.

"I know, I know," Stiles said, staring at Alexi and then back at Scott, "But, do you have a plan for Allison yet?"

"Not yet. I have her in my next class."

"Okay then, well get the necklace," Stiles told him and then walked off to his next class.

...

It was sixth period which was Alexi's homeroom, and she could pretty much do anything she wanted. Much to her dismay she had this class with Stiles and usually they would spend the whole class talking nonsense (like usual), but with their current situation they sat at opposite ends of the classroom. So to pass time, Alexi decided to work on her math homework; but was eventually interrupted when Danny passed her a folded sheet of paper.

"Here from Stilinski," He said as he placed the paper on the desk.

Looking up, Alexi got a glimpse of Stiles who was staring at her with a cheesy grin and a thumbs up--waiting for her to open the note.

It read:
Can you come over today, after school? So we could talk?

Her eyes trailing away from the paper back to Stiles, who was still watching her, she gave him a small nod with her own cheesy grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter should be up later or tomorrow :)