Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Miguel

Soft hums from Stiles echoed through his baby blue Jeep as 'Boys & Girls, by Good Charlotte played on the radio. Stealing awkward glances, both Alexi and Stiles miss race with the perfect words to say to each other.

"Um," Stiles let slip off his tongue, forcing Alexi's eyes off the window and to him. "I-I, so-so how was sc-school?" He asked, trying to find something to talk about since neither seemed comfortable to bring up the infamous kiss.

Rolling her chocolate eyes, Alexi went back to looking out the window, "I-it was alright, I-I guess." All she wanted was to know how he felt about her, but no, he was obviously too scared to say one thing.

After another moment of silence, Stiles had pulled into his driveway and was already on the passenger side to open the door for Alexi. As she grabbed her bag, she game him a small smile and they slowly, made their way to the porch. Once Stiles unlocked the door, Alexi found herself up the steps into Stiles room to only be greeted by the familiar olive skinned man with dark hair.

"Der-" She tried to yell, but with his hand, Derek had covered her mouth.

"Oh my god, Alexi, you oka-" Stiles said concerned as he entered the room, but immediately stopped talking when he caught a sight of Derek.

"Stiles!" Mr. Stilinski's voice was heard, along with his footsteps.

Motioning for Derek to hide behind the door, he did as told and Stiles quickly left the room to be greeted by his father.

"Was that Alexi I heard?" Was the first thing he asked his son, trying to peak through the door.

"Oh, um yeah." Stiles nodded, ruffling his not-so-long hair--trying to come up with an excuse on why she was hear, "She-she's helping me get ready with the game."

Slowly nodding his head, Mr. Stilinski tried not to make eye contact with his child, "And as in helping, there is no kind of sexu-"

"Dad, no!" Stiles shouted, closing the door all the way now.

"Well sorry, it's just--I thought," He paused, trying to come up with good words; but then just decided to change the subject, "Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I'm going to be there--you know, at your first game. And, I'm very happy and proud of you."

"Thanks. I'm very happy and proud for myself as well," Stiles said, awkwardly.

After a few more spoken words, Stiles reentered his room only to be slammed against the door by Derek. "If you say one word-"

"Oh what like, 'Hey dad, Derek Hale is in my room bring your gun'?" Stiles said, sarcastically.

Squinting his eyes down at the sixteen year, Derek let go of Stiles collar and began fixing his own leather jacket. "Oh yeah, bud. If I'm harbouring your fugitive ass, its my house my rules, Hale," He exclaimed, jumping at Derek--who didn't flinch a bit, making Alexi laugh.

"So did he get the necklace?" Derek asked, referring to Scott as Stiles sat at his computer chair while Alexi sat on the edge of his bed.

Stiles shook his head, "He's working on it, but there is something else we could try."

"Like what?" Derek asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"The night we got trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison to meet him there."

"And?" He questioned.

"Scott never sent that text," Stiles informed him.

Derek shrugged, "Well who did?"

"We don't know," He told him, turning to his laptop and beginning to type, "But, I'm sure on the Internet we could-"m

"Wait," Alexi chimed in, causing the boys head to turn to her, "I know the perfect person who could help us."

...

"You want me to do what?" Danny Māhealani asked in a shouting tone, staring down at Alexi and Stiles.

"Trace a text," Stiles said, sighing.

"You called me over here to help you with your homework, not be some type of hacker," He said, pointing at Alexi.

"Come on, Danny," Alexi said with a pout on her face.

Danny scoffed, "What makes you think I can even do it?"

"We know about your arrest records," Stiles informed, trying not to laugh.

"I-I was thirteen, the charges have been dropped." Danny gulped, "Anyway, if we're not going to do any work then I should leave."

"Fine," Alexi groaned, taking her backpack and pulling out her math book and Danny did so too, while Stiles turned back to his Mac and browsing the Internet.

Sitting on Stiles bed, Danny and Alexi kept their talking to a minimum only comparing answers.

"Who is he again?" Danny asked Alexi with his head turned to Derek who was sitting in a chair in the corner, reading some book.

"Oh um," Alexi hesitated as Stiles turned to her to see what her answer was going to be, "Oh, he's Stiles cousin, Miguel."

Holding in his laugh, Stiles looked over at Derek who was shaking his head--most likely wishing he was somewhere, anywhere else.

"Why is there blood on his shirt?" Danny asked, still gawking at Derek or Miguel.

"Oh, um yeah." Stiles voiced in, "He gets these really gross nosebleeds from time to time. Miguel, I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts," He finished, motioning for him to go to the dresser.

Slamming the large book shut, Derek tossed it on the top of the bed. As he stood up, he took off his blood stained t-shirt and began rummaging through the door to find a new one. Both Alexi's and Danny's eyes almost popped out of their skulls as they watched the muscular man, flex his back muscles.

"So, Danny, we all know you have the skills to trace that text," Stiles spoke, doing a light spin in his computer chair.

"Uh, Stiles," Derek interrupted, turning around with a small shirt in his hands, "This, no fit."

"Then try something else," Alexi told him, lightly elbowing Danny--who now drooling.

Rolling his eyes, Derek went back to looking for a shirt and within seconds later, he had on a blue, and orange striped sweater.

"Well that looks nice," Stiles informed him, and then turned to Danny, "What do you think Danny?"

"Um, it-it's not his c-color," Danny mumbled, blushing like mad.

"You swing for different team, but you still play ball, don't you Danny-boy?" Stiles smirked at the boy, causing a small giggle to escape Alexi's mouth. In that split second, their eyes met forcing both of their cheeks to turn a light shade of pink, and their lips to curve in a small grin. To avoid all the awkwardness, Alexi quickly turned her head back to Derek--who was now frustrated.

"Stiles, now of these fit!" Derek yelled at him, turning his way--showing off his hard pecks.

Both, Alexi and Stiles quickly turned to Danny. "I guess, I can help you guys. But, I'll need the ISP, phone number, and time the text was sent."

...

"Where the hell are you guys?" Scott yelled through his phone, wondering where his two best friends were. Alexi found herself sitting in the backseat of Stiles jeep with Derek in the passenger, and Stiles in the drivers seat--outside of Beacon Hills Hospital. After lusting, Danny into tracking the text they found out it came from a computer; but not any computer, Scott's mom computer at work.

"We got caught up, Scott. But we will be there, I'm not gonna let Stiles miss his first game," Alexi's met eyes with Stiles in the rear view mirror and smiled at him.

"Did you at least get the picture I sent?"

"Yeah. It's just like the other pic," Alexi told him.

Out of nowhere, Derek had yanked the phone from Alexi's grip and began talking to Scott. "Wait, is there something on the back of it? There has to be something on the back of it?" Derek asked.

Not taking his bullshit, Alexi snatched her cell back and put it on speaker so everyone could talk.

"No," Scott responded to Derek's question, "Nothing is on the back, or on it period. And, where are you two if you don't get here Stiles won't be on first line and you won't be able to-"

"Where the hell is Bilinski and Carter?" You could hear Cosch Finstock's voice in the background.

"Scott," Stiles voice rang in, "Just, if you see my dad just tell him I'm coming. I'm just going to be a little late." And with that Scott hung up, causing Stiles to smack his head against the seat.

"You know, we're not going to make it," Derek confessed, looking at Scott.

"Don't say that, Derek. You never know, we cou-" Alexi tried saying.

"No, Lex, he's right."

"And, you," Derek said, facing Alexi, "You didn't tell him about his mom."

Alexi huffed, "Well not tell we find out the truth."

The three sat there in a silence for a second until Derek looked at Stiles. "Oh, and one more thing," He said before slamming Stiles head onto the steering wheel and forcing him and Alexi out the car.

"What was that for?" Alexi yelled at Derek, climbing out the back seat.

"You know what that was for, now go!" Derek yelled, reaching over for the drivers door and closing it behind Alexi.

"You okay?" Alexi asked Stiles as they walked up the hospital doors with a very concerned look on her face.

"I don't know, I hit the steering wheel hard."

Grabbing his wrist, Alexi stopped him and began to examine his forehead. "You should be fine, there's no knot or anything," She told him. As they stood there it was silent--not like an awkward silence, but a much needed silence. It was like in that moment, neither of them couldn't say a word, but they knew neither of them didn't need to. In that moment, it was like looking into each other's eyes, they both knew how the other felt, and that's all they needed. Within seconds, they found themselves leaning in for their cold lips to feel some type of warmth.

"Go in already, dammit!" Derek voice pierced through there ears, catching them off guard.

"Ugh," Stiles groaned, following Derek's instructions and going through the doors, leaving Alexi nonplussed.

"You go with him!" Derek yelled again from the car window, snapping Alexi out of her daydream and watching her race after Stiles.

...

"She's not in here, Derek, we're telling you," Alexi repeated for about the twentieth time for the werewolf, over the phone. Her and Stiles have been inside the hospital searching for Melissa for about twenty minutes, and there was no sign of her or anyone else for that matter.

"Well, look for Jennifer, she's taking care of my uncle. She should be there," He assured them.

After finding the room Derek told them about, there was no sign of Uncle Peter. The bed was empty, wheelchair, pretty much everything was spotless.

"Um, he's not in here," Stiles told him, taking the phone from Alexi.

A moment of silence caught Stiles and Alexi off guard, until Derek's frantic yelling almost busted Stiles eardrum. "Stiles, you and Alexi get out of there now! He's the alpha, get out now!"

Slowly taking Alexi's phone off his ear, Stiles reached for her hand and backed out of the empty room only to be greeted by a man with a long, black trench coat and a cunning grin on his face. On half of his face, burns and scars covered his face--but to Alexi he still looked somewhat attractive.

"Stiles, Alexi," He said, now with a smirk on his face.

Slowly backing away, Alexi gripped onto Stiles hand harder; but now they were blocked by some redheaded women. "What're you doing here?" The lady asked in a creepy matter, "Vistig hours are over."

"Wa-wa-wait," Stiles gulped, "You, and him. So your the one? And, he's-"

"We're gonna die," Alexi mumbled, grabbing onto to Stiles shirt and bringing her body close to his.

Within seconds later, Derek had arrived and elbowed the women in her face.

"That's not nice," Peter told his nephew, still standing in the same place. "She's my nurse."

"No. She's a psychotic bitch, helping you kill people," Derek then motioned for Stiles and Alexi to move, "Get out the way."

"Dammit!" Stiles shouted, and then pulled him and Alexi to the floor. "Come on," Stiles motioned his head to the exit and began crawling with Alexi by his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got this out :) :) :)