Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Damsel in Distress

The weekend was over, which meant it was time for a new week of school and for Alexi, she had no problem with that. With everything that happened this week, she would love to focus on something else other than her best friend's transformation.

"I want you back home right after lacrosse," Alexi's father explained as he drunk his coffee and read the newspaper.

Since returning home on Saturday morning, Jimmy Carter was very angry with his daughter. She stayed out past curfew, and worse of all, she was with a boy; so of course she was put on punishment.

"Okay, Dad," She said, grabbing an apple and heading out the door.

...

Alexi stood on the lacrosse fields alongside Coach Finstock, watching as each boy went one by one to face of with Jackson. It was a pretty normal day on the fields—no injuries, fights, and no weird attributions from Scott; but of course that wouldn't last long.

Scott was up next to go one on one with Jackson, but he was to busy in his own mind to pay any attention.

"McCall, what're you waiting for?" Finstock yelled while blowing his whistle, "Lets go!"

Scott quickly snapped out of his trance and ran off towards Jackson. Sadly, Jackson got the other hand and tossed Scott to the floor. Stiles and Alexi glanced at each other, shaking their heads.

"McCall!" Coach Finstock shouted, jogging over to his player. "My grandmother can move faster then that," Everyone could hear him say. The rest of their conversation went silent, and then Scott went to his first position.

"You see that Alexi," Coach shouted as his approached his water girl/assistant, "McCall's going to do it again! McCall's going to do it again!"

Thee whistle blew again and Scott raced to his target. The field became quiet, watching the two run to another. As Jackson tried to push Scott down, Scott got the upper hand and knocked the lacrosse captain to the floor. Jackson was laid out, holding on his shoulder, moaning in pain; while Scott kneeled to the grass, clutching his head.

Everyone raced over to Jackson except, Alexi and Stiles, who went over to Scott.

"Scott, Scott," They both said, hovering over their friend.

"Alexi, go get the nurse," Coach Finstock instructed.

Alexi immediately followed his instructions, and ran back to the school while Stiles threw Scott's arm over his and made their way to the boys locker room.

Upon their arrival, Stiles sat Scott on the tile ground.

"Get away from me!" Scott growled at his friend as his eyes turned into an amber color, and his fangs started grow.

Stiles was scared shitless as his friend chased him throughout the room. He crawled on the ground in search of something to defend himself. Luckily, a fire extinguisher was placed on the wall in which he sprayed all over Scott, making him go back to his old self.

"What the hell happened?" Alexi shouted, running into the locker room, seeing Stiles throw the extinguisher to the floor.

"Well he just tried to kill me!" He yelled.

"It's like I told you before, Scott," Stiles said, sitting on the bench. "It's the anger."

"But, that's lacrosse," Scott told as he caught his breath, "It's a violent sport."

"It's going to be way more violent if you kill someone on Saturday."

"That's why he can't play on Saturday," Alexi interfering the two.

Stiles and Alexi could easily tell that it broke Scott's heart, but they knew it was for the best.

"What about first line?"

"I'm sorry, Scott, but to bad," Alexi told him.

...

A knock was placed at Alexi's bedroom door. She was currently on he laptop, getting ready to Skype with Stiles and Scott, but she quickly closed her laptop shut so she wouldn't get in trouble and turned on the tv.

"I'm heading out," Her father announced. He was dressed in his sheriff uniform.

"Okay," She said not looking from the screen.

He looked throughout her bedroom and spotted the laptop.

"You better not be using that computer," He warned.

Alexi rolled her eyes. "I know, Dad," She walked over to him and began pushing him out the door, "You better leave before you're late."

"Okay, okay."

He pulled his child into his arms and have her a huge hug, and kiss on top of her head.

"Goodnight, Alexi Robin Carter," He told his daughter as he let her go.

"Night, Jimmy Cole Carter," She mocked.

Alexi watched as her dad marched down the stairs and waited until she heard the front door close to run back into her room, and get on her laptop.

"Hey!" She said to Stiles and Scott.

"Hey!" Stiles mocked in his 'Alexi' voice.

"Shut up, Stilinski," Alexi said, rolling her eyes.

"So what happened to Jackson?" Scott asked as Stiles played with his toy gun.

"He split is shoulder, or something like that."

"Will he be able to play?" Stiles wanted to know.

"We still don't know, so they're kind of counting on you for Saturday."

The three soon became quiet as Scott sat in shock. If only he could contain his anger then everything would be okay.

"Wait, Lexi do you see that in Scott's video?" Stiles questioned, staring off into the back of Scott's video chat.

Alexi looked behind Scott and noticed a tall shadow.

"Wait, what is-"

She was cut off by a popup, stating that Scott had signed off.

"What was that?" Alexi shouted as Stiles pulled out his phone and began dialing Scott's number to see if everything was okay.

...

Alexi waited for Scott while he talked to Mr. Finstock. It was currently Friday which meant tomorrow was the lacrosse game. Scott still hasn't told his coach that he couldn't show up to the game, so after he thought today was the day.

Scott eventually came out the office, but this time he looked more bummed out then he did when he first went in.

"What did he say?" Alexi asked as they walke the halls of Beacon Hill High School.

"He insisted that I play," Scott told her. A vibrating sound came from his pocket and he pulled out his phone.

"So my mom took off of work for tomorrow, so she could come," Scott said, looking up from his phone.

"Don't worry, Scott. We're going to find something out," She reassured him as she rubbed his back.

"Hey," A soft voice was heard from the stairs.

Scott and Alexi looked up to see Allison. A large smile crept along Scott's face as he caught sight of the brunette beauty.

"You busy?" Allison asked.

"Oh no, it's just my mom. She's nothing," He confessed.

The two girls looked at him in shock, and then Alexi slapped the back of his head.

"I mean it's nothing," He said, embarrassed.

Allison laughed and looked over at Alexi. "You're Alexi, Stiles girlfriend right?"

Alexi eyes went wide at her statement and almost passed out. "Uh," She hesitated, "Yeah-I mean no!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry," She apologized, "I just see you guys around a lot, and just thought; and plus, I thought you two were really cute together."

"Oh no, it's o-okay."

"So anyways, I wanted to tell you that I was coming to your game tomorrow," Allison told Scott.

"Oh," Was all he could say.

"And, after we're having a little get together—me, Jackson, Lydia, and you if you want to come," She said, and then turned to Alexi, "You can come too if you want, and bring Stiles too," Allison gave a little wink to Alexi and then left.

As they watched her leave, Scott began hyperventilating and Alexi had to pat him on the back to help.

"Don't worry, like I said we'll find something," She told him again.

...

"I can't believe I allowed you idiots to bring me here," Alexi mumbled as Stiles pulled up into an unknown, burned down home in the woods. All she remembered was Scott and Stiles showing up to her house talking about some Derek guy, saying they had some 'important' task for her and that's how they ended up near the horror home.

"Well you can keep watch," Stiles said, parking.

All three proceeded to get out the car, and Stiles went in the back to grab a couple a shovels, and flashlights.

"Here," Scott said, handing Alexi a flashlight.

"What are we doing, digging up bodies?" She asked as they walked towards the side of the house.

Alexi could feel her skin crawl as they took more and more steps. She was always the one to be frightened by the most dumbest things, even a little spider could have her in the corner crying.

They approached a pile of dirt and Stiles and Scott began digging.

"Lexi, stay over there and watch," Scott told her.

"But-"

"Just do it!" Stiles shouted.

"I hate you guys so much right now, you just don't understand," She growled as she went off into her corner.

The two boys digged for awhile until Scott got tired.

"What if Derek catches us?" He asked, tossing his shovel to the side.

Stiles kept on shoveling as he said, "I've came up with an idea."

"Which is?"

"You and I are going to run in different directions while Lexi acts as the damsel in distress," Stiles said.

"I heard that!" Alexi shouted from the front yard.

Stiles laughed as he kept on digging, but then he hit a hard spot. "I think I got something," He announced making Alexi run over to the boys. Stiles and Scott began digging with their bare hands, and Alexi shone the light for them. They struggled a little with the knots, but eventually they successfully untied it. After untying the bag, they opened it to reveal a large wolf head.

"AHH!" All three screamed. Stiles and Scott jumped from the ditch, and Stiles pretty much scared Alexi even more with his arms wrapped around her and his screaming.

After the three took control of their yelling, Stiles began talking.

"I thought you said you smelt human blood?" Stiles asked Scott with his arms still around Alexi.

"I did," Scott told him.

"You know what, I think it's time to go," Alexi announced.

"Yeah, um-"

"You can get off of me now," Alexi told Stiles.

He quickly unwrapped his arms around her small frame. "Uh-let's cover this up."

They began picking their shovels again, but Stiles eventually stopped as he caught sight of something.

"What?" Scott said as he continued grabbing his stuff.

"Don't you see that?" Stiles questioned, "It's wolfsbane." He crawled over to the purple like flower, and pulled it from the roots only revealing that a long, thin rope was attached to it. He began circling the ditch with the dead wolf inside a few times while Scott and Alexi watched. Alexi looked inside the dark hole, only to see something terribly wrong. Because she was speechless, she tapped Scott on the shoulder to get his attention. Scott looked inside to become shocked as well.

"Stiles," He breathed.

Stiles rushed over to see that the once dead wolf has now become the missing half of that dead woman they found awhile ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) :) :)