Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

We Won

Scott and Alexi leaned against the blue jeep, watching as Beacon County's Sheriff Department ransacked through Derek Hale's home.

"That's Derek?" Alexi asked as he glanced over at Scott.

Scott nodded while Alexi stared at the bad man in awe. He was gorgeous, she thought as one of the sheriff's threw him in the back on the cop car. His olive skin and dark hair had the teen almost on her knees, begging the sheriffs to set him free. Derek was too sexy to commit such a horrid crime, she believed.

"He's gorgeous," She mumbled to herself, eyes not leaving his body.

Scott gave her an evil stare and went back to watching the marshals.

The sound of wheels rustled through the area, causing Scott and Alexi to turn around to only see her father pulling up in his car. Alexi could easily tell that she was in big trouble, just by the stern look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Carter asked, getting out of his vehicle and slamming the door.

"Um," Alexi hesitated, "I-"

"It wasn't her fault, Mr. Carter," Scott said, interrupting her, "We practically forced her out here."

Jimmy Carter pulled his glasses to the top of his head, and raised his left eyebrow. "We?"

"Yeah. Me and Stiles."

As the two men talked, Alexi looked off into the distance to see Stiles walking towards the car that had Derek in it. She shook her head and mumbled something under her breath, causing her father and Scott to look at her.

"What?" Sheriff Carter asked his child.

Alexi shook her head. "Oh, nothing. I-I was just thinking a little out loud, I guess." She stuttered.

They stayed quiet for awhile.

"Where's Stiles in the first place?" Her father asked.

"In the cop car," Alexi said to herself, not knowing her father and Scott heard.

Sheriff Carter turned away from the kids to see Stiles in the car that had Derek inside. He began walking towards the auto to get him out, but Stiles own father beat him too it.

"You're grounded, again," Mr. Carter told his daughter, turning around and then walking over to Sheriff Stilinski and his son.

As he approached the duo, Stiles quickly ran past him and went to Scott and Alexi. "Our kids are crazy," He told Sheriff Stilinski.

"Tell me about it."

...

The crowds cheered as the Beacon Hills High School lacrosse game was about to begin. The Beacon Hills player were warming up, and so was the opposing team. After hours of begging her parents, Alexi was able to attend the game, but on one condition they had to accompany her. Alexi currently stood along side Coah Finstock, watching his players.

"Is that Scott?" Alexi asked, looking over at the end field. To be honest, she didn't think he was going to show because he knew that was the right thing to do, for the safety of others; but she was wrong.

"See it knew," Coach said, "He wouldn't let me down. I knew it."

Alexi jogged over to Scott, who was with Stiles and began walking with them to the bench. "What're you doing?" She asked.

"I can control it, Lexi," Scott told her, "I know I can."

They kept on walking until their high school's 'it girl,' Lydia Martin ran over to Scott.

"Scott," She shouted, pulling him close by grabbing his jersey.

Stiles stood in awe as his best friend talked to his long-term crush. "Come on," Alexi said, grabbing Stiles by the arm and dragging him to the bench.

Eventually the whistle blew, signalling the game to start. In the beginning, they were off to a very good start. By second quarter, Beacon Hills had scored two points while the other team had zero; by third quarter they had caught up, making the scores three and three. The whole time, Scott hasn't made any points, or even caught the ball once; but maybe that was for the best, so he wouldn't get too in the game. However, by fourth quarter, everything changed.

"Did you see that?" Alexi shouted over at Stiles, after Scott scored a point. Everyone was on their feet cheering for the boy, minus Lydia.

"Pass to McCall! Pass to McCall!" Both Alexi and Coach Finstock yelled at the players on the field.

The clock began ticking as Scott ran down the field to the opposite team's goalie. He took a long pause as three members on that team blocked his path. Stiles and Alexi could easily sense that something bad was going as the sat on the bench together. It was now down to five seconds, and the anticipation was killing everyone. Now at three seconds, Scott finally tossed the ball towards the net and scored the final, winning point for Beacon Hills High School.

Everyone applauded as the raced out onto the field, to congratulate all the players. Alexi jumped out her seat, along with Stiles and began hugging him. Stiles swong the small girl in circles, as everyone cheered around them.

"We won! We won!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a sucky chapter, sorry :(