Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Triple Date

"I don't get it," Alexi spoke as she, Stiles, and Scott crossed the lunchroom, searching for their usual table, "You killed Allison?"

As they gathered their lunch, Scott was explaining his dream he had the night before on how he sneaked Allison onto one of the school buses, had his way with her, and then murdered her. To make matters worse, an attack similar like his dream has tooken place and now he's sure he had something to do with it.

"It was just a dream," Stiles said as they put their trays on the table and sat down. Alexi sat next to Stiles, while Scott sat across from them.

"It wasn't just a dream," Scott told them, "Something happened last night."

Alexi began eating her green apple. "I'm sure you could just go and ask Derek what's going."

Stiles rolled his eyes and snickered, "What's up with you and your fascination with Derek?"

"Oh, shut up, Stiles," She answered, taking another bite of her apple.

"I have to cancel my date with Allison tonight," Scott said.

Stiles picked up his tangerine and looked at his friend. "No, we're not going to let you do that."

"Yeah," Alexi agreed, "We'll figure it out."

"Figure what out?" The voice from a familiar strawberry blonde pierced through their ears. The three looked up to see Lydia Martin, taking a seat next to Scott. They all looked at each other, confused wondering why she was there—minus Stiles, he was enjoying the fact that he was just inches away from his crush.

"Why in the hell is she sitting with us?" Alexis mumbled to Stiles, but all he did was shrug and went back to staring at the girl. The rest of Lydia's posse joined, along with Jackson and Allison. Jackson sat at the head of the table while Allison sat on the opposite side of Scott.

They all made small conversation about the recent attack on the bus, but Lydia decided to change the subject.

"So," She dragged on as she looked over at Allison, "Where are we going tomorrow night?"

"Huh?" Allison responded.

"You said, you and Scott were planning on doing something, remember? And, I don't want to sit around at home bored all day, so if the four of us our hanging out it has to be fun," Lydia bossed.

"Hanging out?" Scott questioned, looking at Allison.

Allison gave him a short nod with an apologetic look on her face.

"Well what are we going to do?" Jackson asked.

"You can go bowling," Alexi answered, taking a sip of her water.

"That's sound like fun," Lydia smiled, looking over at Alexi and Stiles, "You two should come too, it'll be like a triple date."

Alexi almost spit out her water. "We are not-"

"We would love too," Stiles interrupted as he slowly put his arm around Alexi, "Wouldn't we, babe?"

Alexi looked at him confused. "I guess," She played along.

...

"I can't believe you," Alexi yelled at Stiles as they walked down the steps of Beacon Hills High School.

"Lexi, don't act like you don't want to date me," Stiles told her as they approached her locker. "You know, you can't resist me."

Alexi smiled at his gesture and began placing her books inside the locker. "No," She told him, but in all reality she was trying to tell herself that. "You just agreed because you wanted to spend a whole night with Lydia."

"Exactly!" He shouted causing all eyes to look their way.

Alexi rolled her eyes, "Well you're shit out of luck, because I'm not going."

"Come on, Alexi," He pouted, "Please, help your best friend out, and plus, while I'm talking to Lydia you can talk to Jackson."

Back in like the fifth grade, Alexi had the biggest crush on Jackson Whittemore; but what girl in Beacon Hills didn't have that soft spot for the lacrosse captain. Besides the fact that he's a douche: he was gorgeous and a bad boy, and what girl wasn't attracted to that?

"Please don't remind me about my little school girl crush," She begged Stiles, slamming her locker.

"Alexi, please," Stiles pleaded, almost getting on his knees. More eyes came their way as Stiles began kissing her feet.

"Fine, okay!" She gave in, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him up.

"Yes," He said, wrapping her in a hug and placing a kiss on top of her head.

He quickly let her go and ran down the hall, "Love you," He shouted back at her.

Alexi turned around and watched her best friend walk out the doors.

"Love you too," She mumbled to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got bored and decided to start this chapter and I magically finished it in under an hour. Chapter six should maybe be up later tonight, or early tomorrow. (:

Also, thank you to everyone who has left a comment on the story; it means so much too me that all you guys are enjoying it. XOXO

:) :) :)