Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Obsession

"Dude, you need to study more," Stiles told Scott as he looked ove his shoulder, at the test he just received from their English teacher. A big fat, D- in red pen was circled on Scott's paper; revealing that he just barely passed the exam.

Scott flicked the stapled paper to his desk and combed through his dark hair with his fingers. "I'm studying with Allison after school today," He announced.

"That's my boy," Stiles smirked.

Scott rolled his eyes, knowing that Stiles wouldn't be able to see the gesture because he sat behind him. "We're just studying," He admitted.

"No you're not," Stiles told him, "If you go to her house today and squander this wonderful opportunity, I'll-"

"Is that all you think about?" Alexi turned around from her seat and faced Stiles. She has heard their whole conversation, trying hard not to join in, but now she has had enough.

"Think about what?" Stiles asked, looking over at the brown eyed girl.

"Sex!" She practically shouted, causing all eyes to look her way minus their elder teacher.

"Of course not," Stiles began, "There's Lydia and-"

Alexi scoffed at his comment and turned back into her seat, to do her unfinished work.

...

"Lydia this, Lydia that," Alexi bickered to herself as she made her way to the entrance doors of Beacon Hills High School. It was now the end of the day, which meant Alexi could go home and forget all the lectures her teachers gave that day and everything that happened that morning. Every since English class, all she could think about was Stiles repeatedly saying the name, 'Lydia.' All which made her sick to her stomach. She never acted this way towards something this silly before, but lately her whole attitude towards Stiles obsession with Beacon's Hills finest school girl has set her through a rage.

"What about Lydia?" A voice peered behind her, causing Alexi to slow down with her quick pace, but once catching a glimpse at the man behind-the-voice her steps became more quick to get out of his presence.

"What do you want Stilinski?" Alexi asked, shoving through everyone crowding the doors and making her way outside.

"You said, I could drive you home today," He reminded, catching up with her.

"Well," Alexi hesitated, "N-nevermind. I-I'll walk."

Stiles could tell by the tone in her voice that she didn't want to walk home. Her house was pretty far from their high school, and the only shortcut was through the woods and who would want to go there after everything that took place these past couple of weeks.

As they approached the parking lot, Stiles could easily capture the sight of his blue jeep. "Come on, Lexi, my car is right there," He told her as they came to a hault because a car was pulling out of its parking space.

"Fine," Alexi groaned causing Stiles to do a little happy dance in the street and slither a 'Yes' from his mouth. "But," She started which made Stiles groan, he should've known that there would be something in return, "You have to convince our dad's to let us go on patrol with them."

"Deal!" He exclaimed.

They quickly made their way to Stiles car and pilled in. As he backed out, he began saying, "So I was thinking, maybe we could-" Stiles immediately stepped on the brakes as a tall man, dressed in all black stepped into the middle of the street. "Oh my god," Both, Alexi and Stiles shouted, becoming scared.

Alexi pierced her eyes through the window shield to get a good look at the man in front of them. "Derek," Alexi gasped, jumping out of the car as the werewolf fell to the concrete ground.

"Alexi, don't," Stiles said, trying to grab onto her hand as she ran out, but he couldn't get a hold on her. Stiles groaned as she slammed the door and ran to Derek, "This guy is fucking everywhere!"

"What the hell?" Scott's voice was heard as he ran past Stile's car window and then proceeded to see if Derek was okay. Stiles then got out of the vehicle as well.

"What happened?" Alexi asked, watching as he rose up.

"What are you doing here? Scott continued with questions.

"I was shot," Derek said in a low voice, breathing heavily.

"He's not looking so good," Stiles mentioned, joining in the conversation. Alexi gave him an evil glare and mouthed the words, 'Obviously, you idiot.'

"Why aren't you healing?" Asked Scott.

"I can't," Derek informed, taking large breaths, "It was a different kind of bullet."

"A silver bullet?" Stiles yelled.

Derek rolled his eyes at the boy. "No you idiot," He said sarcastically. Even when he was dying, Derek still had his mocking personality.

"So that's what she meant by forty-eight hours," Scott mumbled to himself, not knowing that Derek heard.

"W-who said fourty-eight hours?" Derek managed to demand.

"The women that shot you," Scott told. As those words came out his mouth, a wave of pain went through Derek and his eyes went from grey to a light blue. Sounds of honks from cars filled the air as the four sat in the middle of the road.

"We have to get him up, now," Alexi spoke, looking over at Scott.

"Come on," Scott said as he helped Derek rise to his feet and helped him into Stiles car. Alexi got in on the drivers side and scooted in the middle while Stiles got in after her.

"You need to get him out of here," Scott voiced from the passenger's window. He looked over at Alexi, "Take care of him."

Alexi nodded in agreement, "Oh, I will," She said quickly.

Stiles shook his head in disagreement and looked at Scott. "I hate you for this so much," Stiles complained as he placed his foot on the gas pedal and drove away from the scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, I'm so sorry I haven't update in so long. I ended up staying at my grandparents home, way longer then I expected and ever since returning home things have been a little crazy around here, but since things are settling down I'm able to update more. I'll try and update tonight, but I still don't know so if that doesn't happe then defiantly tomorrow morning.

Also, how are you all liking Teen Wolf Season 3? I'm loving it so far, and Stiles and Isaac are looking extra delicious lately so it's just fantastic!