Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Saw

Stiles stared at the road in a fury as Alexi redialed Scott's cell number over and over, and as Derek sat next to her uncomfortably, holding onto his wound. He had sent Scott a text message awhile ago, but he still hasn't replied.

"He's still not answering," Alexi informed, taking her phone away from her ear. A loud vibration came from Stile's pocket, notifying that he had a text message.

Scott: Need more time.
Stiles read, causing him to toss his phone in the back seat in anger. "Come on," He mumbled to himself.

"Was it Scott?" Alexi asked, "What did he say?"

"He needs more time," He said, eyes still on the road.

A loud groan came from Derek which made Alexi look his way.

"You better not bleed on my seats," Stiles notified Derek which caused Alexi to snicker.

"He can't help it, he's hurt," Alexi reminded, giving him an evil glare. She looked back over to Derek, "It's okay. We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek questioned.

Stiles sighed, "Your house."

Derek looked from the ground and turned his head towards Stiles direction. "No, you can't take me there."

"I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles laughed sarcastically.

"Not when I can't protect myself," Derek informed him, making Stiles even madder and causing him to pull over.

As the baby blue jeep came to a hault, Stiles quickly looked at Derek. "What if Scott can't find this magic bullet? Are you dying?" He demanded.

"You're yelling in my ear," Alexi rang to Stiles, but he did nothing but ignore her.

Derek took a heavy inhale and began to speak, "Yes, but there's a last resort."

"Last resort?" Stiles began yelling again and shook his head.

Derek proceeded to lift the sleeve of his black shirt to reveal a shot gun wound with blood gaping from it. Both Alexi and Stiles gagged as they caught sight with his ingury.

"Oh my god," Stiles said slowly, "What is that? Is it contagious? You know what, you should probably get out the car."

Alexi still gagging, shook her head. "He can't," She managed to say, "Scott said to take care of him."

"Just start the car," Derek commanded, "Now."

Stiles placed his hands on the steering wheel and looked out into the empty road. "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you're looking right now," He told Derek, "In fact, I think I could even drag your werewolf ass into the middle of the road if I wanted too."

Alexi's jaw hit the floor as Stiles continued with his speech. She's never seen him get this mad before, and to be honest she was liking it very much.

"Start the car, or I'm going to rip your throat out," Derek said, "With my teeth."

Alexi sat in the middle of the boys, feeling a litte uncomfortable as the stared through her to stare at one another. They stayed like that for awhile until Alexi opened her mouth.

"Well," She managed to say as she looked up at Stiles, "How about you start the car before he rips your throat out?"

Stiles huffed as he turned back towards the wheel and started the engine.

...

Alexi and Stiles helped Derek out of the car as they approached their destination, Beacon Hills Animal Clinic. Earlier, when Stiles finally got a hold on Scott he informed the two to take the dying man to the vet where he would meet them at.

They got to the back room where Alexi held the doors for the two boys as Stiles, unwillingly dragged Derek to the examine table. Derek proceeded to take of his shirt while Alexi watched him in amazement, wondering how he could still look amazing even when he was inches away from death.

"Stop looking at him like that!" Stiles yelled at Alexi causing her to step out of her daydream about the werewolf.

Derek layed his arm flat on the metal table. His wound was now worse—more blood surrounded the injury and his veins were popping out from everywhere.

"You know, I'm sure some echinacea and a good night's rest could heal that up," Stiles informed, trying hard not to look at the gash.

Derek breathed heavily as he wondered around the small room, obviously in search of something. "If the infection reaches my heart," He manged to say in one breath, "It'll kill me."

"No," Alexi gasped leading to a loud grunt from Stiles. "I-I mean-you k-know," She stuttered as Stiles rolled his eyes.

Derek began rummaging through a drawer as he said, "If Scott doesn't get here in time then there's only one thing to do," He told the two as he pulled a small saw from the shelf, "One of you has to cut off my arm."

Alexi and Stiles slowly turned to each other and a loud gulp was heard from both of them. If a pin was to drop in that room, everyone could hear that's how quiet it was when Derek announced the not so pleasant news.

"Do it," Derek demanded, sliding the saw over to Stiles.

Stiles looked from the power sever to Alexi and then slid the object over to her. "Go ahead, Lexi. Cut off his arm," He faked a smile.

Alexi stood in shock as her eyes caught sight of the metal object. "I can't," Alexi told him, sliding it back to Stiles, "I have a weak stomach, remember?"

"But, you want to be the doctor, right? So you might as well start from somewhere," Stiles informed, sliding it again.

"That's a surgeon, idiot," She hissed, "I want to be an obstetrician, two complete different things." Alexi glided the saw back to her friend.

"What's the difference from watching a child come out a vag, and cutting of an arm?" Stiles questioned in a loud manner.

The two began bickering as Derek stood opposite of them, watching as they went back and fourth. "Hey, you two lovebirds!" Derek yelled causing them to stop fighting, "How about both of you do it, or I'll kill the two of you."

Stiles groaned in sadness while Alexi squealed in fear. Stiles proceeded to wrap his hands around the cold metal saw, and Alexi soon joined after, placing her hands over Stiles. He moved the object over on Derek's arm near the blue strap he had put on.

"Oh my god," Alexi and Stiles both mumbled as they took their final breath before they detached someone's own arm.

"What the hell?" Scott's voice was heard from the doorway.

Alexi and Stiles quickly let go off the silver object and embraced one another. "You've just prevented a lifetime full of nightmares," Stiles exclaimed as he pet the top of Alexi's red hair.

Scott moved into the room and handed the wooden bullet to Derek.

"What are you going to do with it?" Stiles asked as Alexi unwrapped herself from his body.

Derek looked closely at the small pellet. "I-I'm," Was all he could say before collapsing on the floor causing the bullet to roll into the drain. Alexi and Stiles ran over to Derek while Scott ran to the trench.

"Come on, Derek," Alexi spoke, watching Stiles repeatedly slap the man on the face to wake him up.

"What in the hell are we going to do?" Stiles asked his two friends.

"I don't know," Scott yelled as he tried his hardest to retrieve the gun shell.

Stiles put his hand on his neck in search of a pulse. "I think he's dead," He informed.

"No no no no no no no!" Alexi protested as she began her routined CPR. She did the normal chest compressions, but nothing was happening.

"I got it!" Scott yelled, getting up causing Alexi to lose focus I what she was doing.

"Please, don't kill me for this," Stiles prayed as he punched Derek which made him come back to life. "Ow!" Stiles yelled as his fist came in contact with his jaw.

Scott and Alexi proceeded to help Derek up while Stiles cried as he held onto his hand. Scott handed Derek the bullet, which Derek twisted off the end and began pouring out some powder from it. Everyone stood and watched at his actions, espically Stiles. Derek took the powder off the table and pressured into his wound. A loud shout of pain, echoed the clinic as Derek collapsed once again. Scott and Alexi rushed towards Stiles and watched the transformation; Derek squirmed around, groaning as his injury cleared up. It was as if it never was even there.

"That was awesome!" Stiles shouted making Alexi and Scott look at him, confused. "Yes!"

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

Derek quickly got up. "We'll except for the agonizing pain," He said sarcastically.

"I guess the ability of using sarcasm is a good sign," Stiles remarked. Derek looked his way as if he wanted to rip his head off, and of course Stiles backed down.

"Now that we helped you, you have to leave us alone," Scott informed the werewolf, "And, if you don't I'm going back to Allison's and I'm going to tell her dad."

"So you're going to trust them?" Derek questioned.

Scott nodded, "Well, why not? They're a hell of a lot nicer then you."

"Oh, I could show you just how nice they are," Derek informed.

...

The car ride to Alexi's home was silent. All you could hear was the engine running and the radio, but for Alexi all she could hear was the many voices in her head as she looked out the passenger's window.

"Are you okay?" Stiles finally asked Alexi as his eyes still gazed upon the road.

Alexi shook her head. "What if that was Scott?" She questioned still looking at the dark sky.

"What do you mean?" Stiles wonder, glancing at the girl.

"Like, what if it was Scott rather then Derek? He could've died," Alexi informed, "Or, what if something else bad happens?"

The jeep came to a red light.

"Lexi, don't think-" He tried to say, but she cut him off.

"What if something happens to you? I don't what I'm going to do then. I'm just so scared with everything happening," Alexi confessed.

Stiles looked at Alexi and noticed her head was held down and some sniffles came from her nose, implying that she was crying. He quickly took her hand and placed it on her, causing her took look his direction.

"Alexi Robin, I promise nothing bad is going to happen to me, Scott, and let alone you. I got you, trust me," Stiles told her, placing a soft kiss on top of her hand.

Alexi nodded as a smile came upon her face. "Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
:) :) :)