Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Curly Fries

"Did they forget my curly fries?" Sheriff Stilinski asked his partner, Sheriff Carter as they were on patrol for the Beacon Hills Sheriff Department.

"You're not suppose to eat fries, espically the curly ones," Stiles blasted from the backseat of the cop car.

Alexi sat next to him, nodding her head. "Yeah, and that goes for you too dad."

"I'm the one carrying a lethal weapon," Stiles father said, taking a sip from his drink, "If I want curly fries, I'll get curly fries. Right, Sheriff?"

"Right," Jimmy Carter agreed while he stuffed his mouth with the greasy food.

Alexi groaned, "Our parents just never listen," She told Stiles.

"Agreed."

The two parents and their children continued eating their meals until a call came over the radio.

"Unit One, do you copy?" The man over the intercom said.

"Unit One, copy," Sheriff Stilinski answered.

"There's been reports of a 187," The man informed.

Stiles quickly turned toward Alexi with food stuffed in his mouth and yelled, "A murder?"

Sheriff Carter immediately blared the police sirens and drove to the seen of the incident. They were just around the corner from the scene, so it took less then five minutes to get there. As they pulled up, Alexi noticed they were at the video store. There was shattered glass, an ambulance, yellow caution tape, and nosy Beacon Hills citizens everywhere.

"You two, stay here," Sheriff Carter told his daughter and his partner's son as they got out the car.

"Lexi, look," Stiles boomed, shaking Alexi's arm as he looked out the window, "It's Lydia and Jackson."

Alexi looked to see a very shaken up Lydia, sitting in the back of the ambulance with a blanket wrapped over her while Jackson seemed to be in a fury.

"Oh my god, is that a dead body?" Stiles yelled from the car, drawing Alexi's attention to the body, wrapped in a blank white sheet being escorted out the store by the morgue. Alexi shivered as her eyes caught sight of the corpse, her skin turning pale and clammy.

"Hey," Stiles said, looking her way, "You okay?"

"Yeah," She informed, giving him a small nod.

...

About an hour later, Sheriff Stilinski had dropped the teenagers off at the Carter's household while he and his partner finished their investigation with the new Beacon Hills murder. Alexi and Stiles sat in her bedroom, quiet, contemplating the following events that took place hours ago.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Stiles finally spoke from Alexi's desk.

Alexi sat on her bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. "I mean, I can't believe I seen a dead body," She murmured, staring at the wall.

Stiles stood from the computer chair and sat on the edge of the queen sized bed. "Well, technically it was covered so you necessarily didn't see it, you know?" He told her, "And plus, remember the other day we found that missing half of a body which I find way worse, and then Derek almost died, so you seen about three dead bodies in a little over two months, you should be used to it."

Alexi took a pillow from behind her and began hitting Stiles with it. "That didn't make me feel better," She yelled, causing him to laugh which made her laugh too.

"Well, it kinda did because you're laughing," He assured, taking the pillow from her hands, and giving it a little tap on her head, "So I win."

Alexi giggled, "You're so stupid."

A knock was placed at Alexi's bedroom door, and their heads turned to see her mother come in with a gigantic grin on her face.

"Oh," Anastasia Carter dragged on, looking at the two teens, "Was I interrupting anything?"

A light shade a pink brushed over Alexis's cheeks as she shook her head in embarrassment.

"Um, no," Stiles managed to say without laughing, "Nothing at all."

Mrs. Carter looked slightly disappointed after his comment, and a little irritated. "Okay," She replied, "Well, Stiles your dad said he's working late and you have to stay the night if you want, or I could drop you off at home?"

"Oh no, I'll stay," Stiles spoke.

"Okay," Anastasia Carter cheered as she made her way to the door. "Oh, wait," She called out, turning back around, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Alexi's mother pointed out, raising her eyebrows before leaving the duo alone.

Stiles immediately burst into laughter after the bedroom door was shut behind the deranged mother.

"Oh my god," Alexi said slowly, replaying the current events in her mind.

"So, I see your mom still wants us to get married," Stiles chuckled, watching Alexi take another pillow but this time placing it over her face and screaming.

"I'm going to kill her," Alexi yelled still suffocating herself with the cushion.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I ended up grounded for about a week and my laptop, cell phone and pretty much all my electronic devices were taken away from me, so I couldn't update. You guys, just don't understand how sorry I felt because a lot of you were asking for an update and I couldn't do so. ):

Anyways, I'll try and update sometime tomorrow. And once again, I'm so so so sorry.
:) :) :)
P.S. Sorry this chapter sucks ass, I'm tired and I wanted to at least have something out before I went to bed.