The Sirens Of Jefferson Drive

preface

Wind whisked through the girls’ faces as their feet carried them as quickly towards the shoreline as they could. Sand blew up into their eyes; making it hard to see their struggling friend. A devilish, booming siren sound was filling the air around them as their beautiful friend walked into the water.

“Don’t!” One screamed to her beloved friend. “You’re making a huge mistake!”

Their long-haired friend smiled her charming grin and responded over the ear-numbing sound. “I’m making an amazing decision.”

Just as those words left her mouth, the ocean sucked her up gladly and the wind blew harder than ever. It knocked the other three girls to their knees as a chunk of water rose up to the size of a skyscraper and crashed down in a flash; filling the air with droplets of water that could be mistaken as rain.

All of a sudden, it all stopped. Everything just stopped. The water settled to it’s normal being and the wind seemed nonexistent against the girls’ skin. Silence surrounded the beach as the horrid sound diminished into the air like it was never there in the first place.

Even though no words were shared after their friend got sucked in by the waves, they all knew what had happened to her and they knew that they would never see their best friend ever again. It was all over; their lives as they knew it were over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Both of us are super excited to get this story rolling, and I hope you all like what we have so far! We'll be updating this story often, so watch out for updates :). Please comment and subscribe; it means the world to us!