Status: Updating once a week or more

Narcotic Sweet Talk

so melodramatic but it turns me on

"You know babe, Adam told me about you and Tony .I think I know how you can win him over." Toby said putting his arm around me . Toby and I were benefits per say and no one knew .Tony was still with Kate, but tonight they had a guys night so they were all down at the bar.I don't know why but Toby didn't go with him, he said last time he was the driver so her had no fun.
"Ohh." I smirked tracing Toby's new tattoo which he got on his palm, it was of his family crest , it was a nicely done piece , the artist who did it was Tony's favorite.
"We both know Tony is using Kate to get you jealous , they pretty much dry hump each other when your around and trust me they Tony doesn't let that happen when you're not there. We need to pretended to be a couple ,and a better couple at that." He said
"I know Adam is throwing the barbecue the yard tomorrow , it would be a perfect opportunity ." I smiled at him.
"Good , now were together." He said as he began to suck on my neck leaving hickeys everywhere.
"I'm so getting you from the night I met you " He laughed scooping me up in his arms and carrying me into my bed room. He quickly striped himself of his shirt and sweat pants , as I slipped out of my tee shirt and shorts. I felt him grow under me, without time to spare I took his length in to my hands and pumped. Toby let out small moans as I licked the tip and sucked gently. I pulled his length into my mouth , Toby grabbed the back of my hair puling himself deeper into me begging for more., I felt him push harder into my mouth causing me to choke a little as I took him deeper into my mouth.
"Shit Diana." He said pulling my hair as he push my head down further and releasing into my mouth .I swallowed willingly .Toby pulled me up to him with my hair , I moaned in pleasure loving the way it felt. He kissed me sweetly before attacking my neck once more, he finished off with a sloppy kiss and pulled his boxers back on .
"Thank you babe." He winked at me walking out of my room.I pulled myself out of bed and threw on a tee shirt and a pair of boy shorts. Making my way down to the kitchen to find a drunk Adam passed out on the floor, followed by Mike , Casey ,and Tony laughing with Toby about something.
"You guys are home early." I said turning the coffee pot on along with the stove knowing how hungry the boys got after drinking.
"Adam started throwing up everywhere." Tony spoke up .I nodded my head.
" He better be fine for tomorrow ." Mike said bring up the barbeque we were having at mine and dams place tomorrow.
"You don't have pants on."Tony said to me.
"Nothing you haven't seen before Perry."I said as start to heat up rice.
"Tony don't tell her I like it that way." Mike said as he kissed my cheek.
"Hands of my girl Mikey." Toby said helping Adam of the ground and onto the couch.
--------------------------
"What."I whispered under my breathe and I was sure Diana heard me since she had a smirk on her face, but shit she looked so good, he legs were long , I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra since i could see her perky nipples through her shirt , I wanted her back in my arms but I have Kate and I should move on , she has.
"Babe can you wear something nicer." I heard Kate whine.
"It's a barbecue Kate." I said as I pulled my KeyStreet tank on with a black snapback.
"Yeah but I want the slut to cringe."
"She's not a slut." I snapped at her feeling my blood boil
"All she does it flirt with all you friends." She said to me without care.
"Let's go" I said not looking at her as I walked out the door and into my car. Kate whined the whole way there about something , I really don't know what.
I walked in to the yard and saw Diana's stunning body again. She wore a neon pink bikini top ,with some skimpy black denim shorts. Her hair was in a pony tail, I swear she could do anything with herself and she would always look great. I sat down next to a hungover Adam. I watched as Jaime and Diana ran around the yard and did silly warm ups since they were going to play a hardcore match on volleyball.
"Hey man." Toby said handing me a beer.
"What's up?" I respond , kind of uncomfortable speaking to the man who has my girl.
"Me and you need to talk later but not here." He said walking back to the grill. I saw Kate giggling at him , rolling my eyes back and hating myself for ask her out.
"Tony we're playing doubles come on."Diana yelled over to me. I smiled at thought that she chose me over the guys.
"Kate you with Jaime. There's no way I'm playing with Diana." Mike said winking at me. Jaime served the ball which hit the net and then Kate tried but that went to shit.
"Guy Diana played in high school watch out." Adam said as he walked to the hammock to sleep. I tossed her the ball not believing that she could be that good. She smiled as she setting me up , I spiked the ball down giving us a point.
"Loser cleans up after the party."Jaime said wiggling his eyebrows. I her Diana giggle before I heard a really hot grunt escape her mouth as she hit back the ball over to Jaime's side. This girl could really play and she was getting really into it .At this point we were at 10 to 4 .
"You bitch." Kate yelled as she cupped her face.
"You did that on purpose you fucking slut." She yelled over. I saw Diana's fist clench.
"Oh shit." I heard mike say before grabbing Diana by the waist holding her in the arm above his head She was red , kicking for Mike to drop her .Mike put her down and Vic ran over with a cigarette.
"I wanted to get you involved in the game." She said as she set the ball up and passed it to Jaime, with a cigarette held loosely in her lips. I could tell she was disappoint in me when she looked at me and the back at the floor.
"You mean you want to get involved with Tony." Kate said grabbing my hand to the table to sit .I swiped my hand out from her grip and ran back to the net.
"Tony." She hissed at me.
"I'm not done playing , me against you Diana .If you win I'll clean up." I smiled at her throwing the ball over.
"You are on Perry." She said with a huge grin on her face.
"Bad move." we heard Adam yell and shit he was right I lost bad and was pretty butthurt about it.
All of us sat around and laughed other then Kate who just sat there being a drama queen.
"Babe I want to go."She said taking the ice from her cheek.
"Well you can walk home since I can't drive and you don' drive .I lost the game I have to clean this up." I said to her locking my eyes with Diana who began to blush.
"If you stay here she might try to fuck you Tone." She snapped at me.
"I wouldn't mind." I heard from the other end of the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.Enjoy!
xoxo