Status: Updating once a week or more

Narcotic Sweet Talk

And will you fall in love again

"You might get an STD from being so close to her." She said as the sound of Diana breaking her wine glass in the hand.
"Diana" Toby whispered running into the house to get ice for her cuts.
"Kate can I talk to you?" She said wiping her bloody hand on a napkin. Both girls walked over to the other end of the yard , Mike ready to run if something as to happen. Nothing did ,they walked back over to us , right before they reached the table Diana's fist collided with the side of Kate face causing her to fall into the pool, with a scream. Diana smiled to herself and walked over to us with more pep in her step she sat down on Toby's lap, I watched he placed a kiss on her cheek. Kate came over and slumped her wet body onto my lap , soaking my pants.
"Lets go Tony ." Kate said as she stuck her tongue in my mouth .I sighed as I got up and then thanked everyone for a good night.
++++

"Alright that's good." I heard Adam say as we lifted the rail of the ground about two inches.
"Adam shut up." Diana laughed mounting onto her horse, she looked so wonderful and so happy as soon as we got to the stable. You could tell she loved what she did and it was really what made her happy.
"Diana I last time I saw you jumping you were doing a foot not four." Adam said with a jitter in his voice.
"She'll do fine."Jaime said bring the backing up.
"Why are we here?" Kate whined as we sat down on the mounting blocks Adam pulled over for us. I didn't respond to her , I was sick over her killing my mood.I really should break up with her but I have some feelings for her.
"Im so proud of her." Adam said pretending to wipe a tear away as Diana flew through the first set of low jumps , warming herself up .
"Anyone can do that." Kate hissed.
"I got fucking dirt on my shoes." she yelled as soon as Adam shushed her Niles went into a shit storm, kicking and bucking from fear.
"Shit Kate."Adam hissed at her as we watched Diana fall to the ground. Mike ran for her but she got up within seconds and was back up on her steed.
"I'm fine."She said trotting past us .She looked stunning up high, she looked so happy and relaxed. She went through a few more higher jumps which Adam closed his eyes to .I smiled to myself about how nervous he got.
"Jamie , cool him off."Diana said kicking herself off and helping Jamie up who couldn't look more excited.
"You go faster than a trot you're never getting back on." She smiled to him and lead him over closer to the rail.
"Your shoulder looks busted." Mike said pointing out the bruise forming on her shoulder that went down to her mid arm.
"It happens."She shrugged off sitting down next to me and Toby , but keeping a close eye on Jaime.
"What are you doing after this babe?" Toby ask her.
"I have a lesson to teach and I have to do a few things around town ." She smiled at him before running after Jaime who was stuck in a corner I heard he laugh her perfect as Adam went to help him.
"You should get back into showing." Toby said to her.
"Adam would kill me"She smiled at him
"You looked great." I spit out and mentally cursed myself. She doesn't need my affection she has Toby's.
"Thanks Tone you'll look god on him too , he does like you." She said as she watch Jaime bouncing around the ring.
"You never tell me nice things." Kate said to me.
"You never pay attention to what I say." I responded to her.
I heard Diana laugh as Jaime got off stumbling to the ground and Adam handing her back the rains .
"Here Tony bring him in." Diana said taking his saddle off .I felt Niles place his forehead against my shoulder, I laughed to myself realizing how sweet he is when he's had a good day. He followed close behind me as I brought him in. I felt Diana's hand brush against mine as she clipped him up in the wash stall, I saw the blush grow on her face.
"I want to brush him." Jaime whined as Diana came back with a box of brushed.
"Be my guest , I need to go get ice." She smiled at him and Mike who started to fight for it.
"Diana your shoulders pretty bad." Adam said
"Relax I'll be fine." Diana laughed lightly.
"I hope you don't smell this bad when we go to Vics." Kate said as she lit a cigarette.
"You can't smoke here." Diana said to her.
"I do what I want." She spat out. I watched as Diana ripped the cigarette from her lip.
"You'll start a fucking fire." She said .
"I don't care how rude you are to me but you're on my domain right now and you follow the rules or I won't wait to press charges." She hissed at her.
"Diana went to law school for three years Kate I won't dare to try her." Adam said to Kate. Diana looked so frustrated as she sat down on the floor, but soon her face lit up as a girl sat down next to her and took hold of her hand and whispered something in her ear.
"Hey Adam." The girl said as she got up and embraced him.
"I've missed you , its been like two years." He said with a huge smile.
"Guys this is Britt." Adam said , we all exchanged hellos.
"You ready ?" She asked Diana.
"Always for you dear." She looked happy again.
"I'll see you guys at Vics alright."Diana said as she closed Niles stall

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Awww Adam you never told me she was this stunning."Vic's mother said as she spun me around and I did a silly pose for her.
"Thank you mami." I told her as I kiss her cheek.
"Vic why isn't she dating you?" His dad yelled across the house. We all sat down at their large table , having small talk. Whenever Kate spoke up at the table Mikes and Vic's parents would shot Tony a disappointing look , and he could tell. We all knew Kate wasn't good for him but he is an adult and can do what he wants.
"Toby what do you do ?" Vic mom asked him with a smile.
"Im an accountant." He smiled at her , Toby was a great guy , truly one of the best people in my life. However feelings were never made , just like ma and Adam,
"And you Diana? "Vic's father said to me.
" I work with horses and I also have my law degree." I said proud that I got so much out of school.
"Di let me ride her horse today." Jaime said with a smile.
"Awww , do you compete dear?" Vics mom asked me.
"I will as soon as I get everything together." I said knowing that I needed to get back into it at least for a little.
"To bad all you do is fall." Kate said. Everyone ignored her comment and carried on with conversation about tour and all.
"Victor were going t go to your uncles soon maybe your friends will like to come." His father said.
"I dont know ma , I dont think anyone can dance like you guys." Vic said.
"Diana can dance." Adam spoke up.
"Really?" Their father responded as he took my hand and spun me into a postion. Mami F put music on and I saw Mike and her begin to dance with he' s small mother .After an hour only me and Mr.F were left dancing.
"I see the way you and Tony look at each other." He said to me .
"Yeah well he has Kate." I said as he spun me around
"Yes dear but he wants you ."He said as we joined everyone in the living room.
-------------------
I watched Diana dance around with Vics and Mikes dad, she looked stunning as she danced around laughing with him.
"Hey man." Toby said to me.
"Listen go get her." He smiled at me .I was confused with what he was talking about.
"We don't date , she just wanted to make you jealous Tony . She is head over heels for you and that's how you feel about her. Get her before it's really too late." He said patting me on the back and walking away to talk to Adam who after a few seconds had a smirk on his face.
Adam walked over to me with a being smile like he was planning something.
"Okay , go to my place make Diana's room all romantic and shit no roses she hates them candles she loves them. Get her back man."Adam said handing me the key.
"What am I suppose to do with Kate?" I asked him , hoping someone will take care of her.
"I got it , but go now man." He said as we hugged.
-------------------------------
I pulled my shoes of as I walked through the front door , I unzipped my dress while walking into my room. There Tony stood scratching the back of his neck, the room was cover with candles and daisies.
"Tone.' I said as he placed his hands on my hips grinding his thumbs into them I managed not to let out a moan. I let my hands rest on his neck as my dress fell to the ground and Tony gently pressed his lips to mine, I felt him smile against my mouth.
"What are you doing here?" I said as he placed me lightly on the bed .
"I need you ." He whispered as he kissed down my neck , I slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he continued to leave marks on my neck. I mounded quietly as Tony hovered over me pumping his fingers in and out. I watched as he licked his lips as I unbuckled his belt. He slip his jeans of as he kissed me deeply , I felt his member press against my leg through his boxers. Tony moaned into my mouth as I pulled his hair asking for more. He slid hand out of me and grabbed my ass causing me to moan , I heard him giggle as he sucked on my nipples. He forced my legs open and kissed , bite ,and nibbled my clit. My head was spinning , and my body was throbbing knowing I was about to exploded. I let out a scream as I bucked my hips and rode out my orgasm. I fleet Tony's wet lips kiss me as he pushed into me hard causing me to go into bliss. He kept a slow pace knowing I dont like to be teased.
"Please Tone." I whispered under his touch.
"Tell me you want me." He whispered into my ear as he pulled himself out of me.
"Tony please." I yelled in a moan wanting more of him.
" I didn't hear you." He said as he rubbed my clit.
"Tony I want you , I need you .Please for the love of god fuck me." I yell at him. I watched as a smirk grew on his face as he slammed into me harder with every movement. I bucked my hips to match his pace to increase the impact .I hear Tony growled as dug my nails into his back. Goose bumps ran down my neck to the bottom of my spine.I concentrated on not letting go since I knew Tony wasn't done. He pounded into me hard making it more difficult to hold myself together.
"Babe I'm going to come." I panted as he pulled my hair. He went deeper into me sending me into heaven , Tony grew rougher as he finished into me following by my orgasm .He cuddled up to me and pulled the cover over us.
"We are going to need long talk ." He said kissing my forehead.
"I know Tone ." I smiled at him snuggling closer to him. I missed his touch , I missed him acutely caring about me. Everything was going to go back to the way it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
late I know
xoxoxo