Status: Updating once a week or more

Narcotic Sweet Talk

you barely started drinking but your beauty never stopped you

I got up and followed behind her as she lead the way to her room .Shit her body was great and her ink was well done too.
"Its big." I said entering her room.It was a grey blue color with big windows but other then the boxes and her bed it was pretty empty.
"Yeah , I have no idea why me and Adam picked such a huge house." She said pointing me to the box of DVDs.
"So how long have you two been together ?" I asked hoping that I hear what I want. I heard a sudden burst of laughter Diana laughing out of control on her bed.
"Me and Adam , the one down stairs " she says in between breathes.When she calmed down she got up and took the box from my hands.
"Never." she winked at me and walked down stairs.Shit shes gorgeous.
We sat down on the couch which surprisingly now had room for the two of us .I sat down as did Diana .A drunk Vic came in a room "SHOTS" he yelled handing everyone a glass.
"No thanks Vicky." Diana said to a sad Vic
"And why not?" Mike asked putting his arm around Diana
"I dont want to get drunk." She replayed causally but she had a pained look as she got up getting her keys.
"Ill be back guys."She said heading out the door.

--------
I really needed to get out of there . I can't handle the way Mike spoke to me .I know he was drunk but it was just how Phil acted and i don't need a reminder. I stared to feel pressure building up in my chest I decided that it would be in my best interest to drive back home . My breathing got heavier as I opened the door not bothering to say anything to the guys and ran up the stairs.Before I got to my door I ended up on the floor.
"ShiT Diana sorry , I have to stopped doing that " I hear Tony say with a light laugh and felt him help me up.
"Its nothing" i said trying to get around him but I felt his arm on my waist.God his touch felt good.
"Why are you crying?" He asked with a worried tone.
"Im not" I shoved past him and locked my door.
"FUCK" I screamed as i fell to the floor.I cant handle thinking about Phil.I don't love him and iInever will but he ruined everything for me.
~~~~~~I drove into my driveway and climbed out of my car trying to avoided the getting wet by the pouring rain.I froze as i saw who was sitting on my door step.
"Babe I've missed you." the sound of his voice made my heart sink , I walked past him.
"Get the fuck away from me , I never want to see you again." I screamed as I slammed the door.
Memories of letters and pictures flooded my mind. I had a stalker . however it was serious .I was being harassed.
"Who's this ?"I heard as I turned always from my current boyfriend at the time to see the person i dreaded most.
"Baby you never told me you had a new friend." he said wrapping his arm around me as i cringed under his touch. On my birthday he set me pictures of me doing anything , they were all taking from a far. I was never able to leave my house or open my blinds at home. ~~~

I saw my bottle of whiskey that I brought up here when Tony and I came up here.After a good twenty minutes I downed about half the bottle.I decided to go back to the boys .I had an awful amount of trouble getting down the stairs.
"Hey shes back." Jaime said sloppily .I stumbled over the carped and dropped my self onto the cough next to Tony.
"Guys be careful shes touchy, cuddly , and sleepy when she drank that much." Adam said handing me glass of water. I spilled it all over my self. Fuck I mumbled.
"How much did you drink Di?" Adam asked considered
"Not much at all." giggled however I gave him the look which he new meant bad anxiety.Adam nodded to my response.
Around half an hour later everyone pasted out other then me and Tony,
"I should change." I said standing up but fell back on to the couch from the drinking.I didnt end up on the couch I ended up on Tonys lap.
"Sorry." I said getting up but i was pulled back down.
"You cant even stand, Ill take you up ." Tony said picking me up bridle style.
-------

"You don't have to do that tone really." she whispered sexily into my ear as she kissed behind it.
I moved my neck always from her.
"Stop it you're drunk." I said.She was so stunning but I couldn't do that to her.I placed her in bed and pulled the sheet over her and walked toward the door.
'Tone." I heard a soft voice
"Mhm ." I replayed turning around and being face to face with Diana.Her mouth was centimeters away from mine.
"Spend the night here , I hate sleeping alone in new places." She said grabbing my hand
I couldn't say no .I sat down and pulled my shoes off and my shirt.I turn to her seeing that her back was facing mine .She stripped down reveling her back piece and her red bra and panties.I feel my self growing.Shit Tony no I yelled to myself and pulled my pants off laying down on my back.My eyes met hers and she smiled.
"You have pretty eyes." I said as I felt her rest her head on my chest.
"You have a cute smile." she repleted as she fell asleep instantly .
♠ ♠ ♠
I know what i want to do with this however I need to figure how to transition into it.:)
Enjoy !
xoxo