Status: Updating once a week or more

Narcotic Sweet Talk

Stumbling drunk light

I haven't spoken to Tony in a few days , well I haven't really talked to anyone. Sometimes the boys will be here or they would be at Vic's. They always invited me but I declined, I felt bad they were my only friends. The only person I've really been socializing with was Jason , but it was just sex nothing more nothing less .I need to let my frustration out and he was the answer. I wanted to be with Tony, it's just what I want .I want a Tony and me .After the events that took place at his door step I wanted him more. Sure I'm upset but I don't want him to be in need of more than me , I need to be his everything. Adam was disappointed in me that I restored in such a distraction to get my mind of Tony, but what else was I suppose to do ? If Tony wasn't trying I wasn't going to chase after someone who was never mine.
I knew the boys were at Vic's tonight and there was a party going on so I deiced I should show up. I wore a casual navy blue dress that wasn't tight nor shapeless it was just right paired with my nude wedges . I curled my hair on loose curls and my make up was natural I grabbed my keys and drove to Vic who was contently a few blocks away.
I arrived within minutes and thankfully found a parking. I rang the bell and Mike answered.
"You look really good." Mike said putting his arm around my shoulder bringing me into the house and to the back. I have never been in their house it was roomy and the yard was really big , it had and in ground pool , a dinning area an outdoor kitchen .It was more than the two of them needed. There wasn't too many people but there was a good handful. Some in the pool others just sitting and standing around.
"Diana!" I heard a drunk Jaime
"Jaime." I said back with as much energy
" I missed you." He whispered into my ear as he pulled me into a bear hug.
" I miss you too." I said back to him. He pulled away from me as Mike hand me a drink.I saw Vic at the barbecue and walked over ,wrapping my arms around his waist. We have grown closer over the past few weeks of me being here and it was nice.
"I'm glad you came." He said embracing me
" I am too." I said looking around seeing that Tony want to be seen.
The night went on , games were played jokes were made .It honestly was a good time I really did enjoy myself and was sure in need of this outing . I went inside to make myself a drink since Vic talked about how he had a good taste in wine and I myself wanted to see if it was true .Although being tall , I could reach the wine on the top rack .I almost shit myself when I saw a tattooed hand reach over and grab it for me.
"You looked like you were in need help." Tony said opening the bottle and pouring me a glass.
"Well thanks for saving me ." I smile shyly at him as he sat up on the counter top. The atmosphere surprisingly wasn't awkward.
"How have you been?" He asked fidgeting with the sticker on his beer bottle
" Okay , not really doing much , I'm starting to get bored ."
"Why , Jason isn't good enough?" He responded with a straight face as if he wanted to see me angry . I felt my blood pressure rise but I didn't want to get into a fight with Tony not here not ever .
"You know Di , I really care about you." He said huskily as he walked over to me. He looked into my eyes ." I never want to see you hurt." He whispered pushing my hair back.
"Really I really do care ." He said with his lips inches away from mine , right as I was about to lean in he turned around and walked to the party. I stood in the kitchen in awe of what had just happened. I finish off my glass and pour another and more after that.
"Shit Diana, how much did you drink ?" Mike asked helping me out of my seat and walking me out side. I stumbled even under his arm , he sat me down on the chair right next to Tony who had a smirk on his face.
"What?" I ask bringing my glass to my mouth and taking a long sip.
"Nothing ." he with out looking at me and traced his fingers on my arm . I almost choked on my drink as he did ,I heard a laugh escape his lips.
"Can someone drive me home?" I asked Vic wobbling over to him about an hour into the party .
"Tony is the only one that didn't drink , so he's your best bet." Vic winked as I turned to Tony who was already walking to my car.
" I can't walk that fast" I wined stumbling down to the car. Tony stopped and leaned against the passengers door . He put his arm around me and opened the door, he sat me down and kissed my cheek before going to the driver's side and staring the car.
We drove in silence till we past my house.
"Tone where are we going?" I yawned
"My place , I'm always at yours so you should come to mine ." He said placing his hand on my thigh making me sit up in my seat, he smirked at me .
I never agreed to this." I slurred
I wanted him so much ,but not in a sex way I just wanted to be in his arms.
He pulled into his drive way and came over to my side of the door .He opened it and helped me out , his hands stayed on my hips as we walked to the door . His walls were a little brown color and the place smelled like cinnamon. He took my ham and lead me up the wooden stairs into a hall way , the first door on the right was his bed room. It was almost as big as mine. His walls were a dark navy blue , there were guitars everywhere and all his hats were placed on a shelf neatly .It was pretty clean for a guy , his bed was a lot bigger than mine, the sheets were gray with a lot of pillows.
"Here" he said handing me a shirt and par of basketball shorts ."
" I don't need the shorts ." I smiled and started to take my shoes off.
"Can you get the zipper ?" I asked . His touch was soft as he pushed my hair out of the way and kissed the back of my neck. I let my dress drop to the floor , I noticed Tony turning around.
"Nothing you haven't seen before ." I said pulling the shirt over my head .
Suddenly I felt Tony bringing me into a tight hug.
----------------------------------
"I'm sorry."I said into her soft neck , she smelled like daisies , I loved everything about this girl. I felt her relax, she pulled away from me and look at me with her stunning hazel eyes.
"There's nothing to be sorry about." She smiled and climbed into bed.
"Where you going?" She asked confused as I made my way out the room.
"Sleep on the couch." I answered rubbing the back of my neck .It was a nervous habit .She makes me so nervous its so bad. I watched her as she go up from under the covers
"No no , I cant sleep alone in a new place." She cooled into my ear
"Really?" I responded a bit more enthusiasm then I should have.I wrapped my arm around her as she nodded at me.
"Well , do you want anything from down stairs ?"
"Coffee if you have any." She smiled following down stairs.
We made our way down to the kitchen, I turned the coffee pot on and sat down next to her. She looked so good in my shirt , especially since she didn't have pants on her body was stunning her legs were my favorite .I felt her trace my Star Wars tattoo.
"I've never seen Star Wars." she said looking at me with her hazel eyes.
"What." I said in disbelief , she giggled and nodded her head.
"Do you want to watch it ?" I asked her as I poured her coffee
"Sure, but only if you put whiskey in my Coffee " she smiled walking up the stairs
I smiled to myself as I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and put a few shots of jack in her coffee. I saw her cuddling up to my pillow and stretching her legs out .I put the movie in and took my shirt off, laying down next to her . She cuddled up to me this felt right she's just what I needed. I felt her kiss my chest as she traced my tattoos.
"I love it when you do that ." I said sitting up and pulled her over onto my lap.
"Hi." she whispered as she kissed me sweetly .It was the first time I actually took her , how soft her lips are , how they fi perfectly with mine , how gentle she was. I felt her smile as she pressed her lip on to min before she rolled off of me and went back down under my covers. I lightly kiss her neck as she shook me off.
" I wanted to watch the movie ." she said gulping down her coffee.
"That's really hot." I said resting my head on her chest . He heart beat was steady as she fell asleep.
I woke up with no Diana near me , being pretty disappointed .I shimmed on a fresh pair of boxers after I showered and made my way to the kitchen .She wasn't there I began to get worried until I found her asleep on the couch.
"babe wake up." I said shaking her a little
"shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my head hurts." she whispered turning over facing her back to me .
I sighed and picked her up .
"Tony no " She yelled trying to get me to drop her. I sat her on sink and turned the shower water on.
"Were going to get breakfast so shower." I said kisser and leaving the bathroom
About twenty minutes later she is sitting on my bed wrapped in my towel
"I don't have anything to wear." She sighed crashing on to my bed
"Just wear my shirt and pair of sweats , its cold and raining." I say kissing her cheek laying on top of her.
"Tone stop , you're heavy." She said struggling under me , I rolled off of her and went to get dressed.
" I have shoes in my car ." She said putting her bra on , I handed her my clothes ."
" I'm a pig when I eat." She smiled skipping down to her car , slipping on a pair of flip flops.
" I think you always look cute ." I said as I kissed her .She made a gagging noise and kissed my cheek driving in the direction I told her to.
"Tony is this the date you asked me on?" she asked with a full mouth of food. I loved how she didn't care about the way she looked or what people thought of her
"It is if you want it to be ." I smiled handing the bill to the waitress
" You guys make a cute couple." She said taking the check from me.
" Thank you that means a lot." I responded and then grind at Diana who stared at me.
"Why are you looking at me like that ?" I said as I held the door open for her.
" Are you saying you would date me?" She said with out looking at me.
"Well yeah." I responded quietly
"Tone can you drive I hate driving in the rain." She said changing the subject.
I took her keys without a word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for reading.
xoxox
-miszczuk