Status: updating as much as possible

Life in Death

Chapter 10

"Should I check on him?" I mumble to Austin and Blaze. "I mean I was a little harsh on him."

Austin shrugs. "I personally don't like her, so I see where you're coming from."

"Yeah, she's a totes hooker man." Blaze adds.

"But she's hot." I hear Oli say next to me, his eyes still glued onto the t.v

I shake my head. "I'm serious. Should I go say sorry?"

"For the sake of your relationship Vicky." Austin smiles sweetly.

"I can always kick the living shit out of her for you." Quinn grins a little to wide. "That fucking bitch ass slut needs a good kick in the vagina! Wait.... I won't kick her there. That shit is probably so wide my foot will get sucked in or something."

"I fucking love how everyone has jumped into this!" I laugh.

"Go, right now. Go talk to your man." Austin's head tilts up to the staircase.

I smile as I run up the stairs. Okay Jaime I'm sorry... you were right. I hope he isn't so mad at me. Please? I hope he doesn't make this as a big deal as it really should be. You don't bring strangers with you especially if you don't know who they are. Like Jesus Christ Jaime your parents didn't teach you to not talk to strangers? This girl could kill all of us. ALL OF US! I don't like her... I don't trust her. I need to get her out of here.... But how?

I finally step in front of Jaime's door. I see that it's open slightly. I see Jaime laying in his bed, staring at the ceeling as the shower to the bathroom in the room is on. Wait what the hell? Who else is in his room?

"That bitch." I mumble quietly.

I instantly start running down the stairs. Hitting the walls violently. I stop at the bottom just to catch my breath. "Now Vic be rational.... they didn't have to be doing anything." I whisper.

Yeah, Jaime not doing anything with a beautiful sex machine?

Fat chance.

I run to Blaze, Quinn, and Aya. I sit down next to them. My fist balling in and out.

"Wow Vic what's wrong?" Aya asks.

"Is everything okay?" Blaze pipes in.

"Do I need to kill someone?" Quinn adds.

I bring my hand to my eyes, gently whiping my eyes. "If anyone is going to be killing anyone I'm going to be killing that Celeste girl."

"Dude what happened?" Tony asks as he walks into the living, Mike following closely behind him.

I shake my head. "She's a whore."

"Nooo." Everyone in the room sings at the same time.

"You barely noticed mate?" Oli chuckles.

"She makes me seem not like a whore." Alan says.

"Then she must have to be a huge whore." I hear Austin chuckle.

"I think her and Jaime are going to or are sleeping together." I say coldly.

"Bro you think Jaime would cheat on you?" Mike sits next to me.

I look at him. "I do. She's a beautiful sex machine. They both have to be up to something going on."

"We can't leave her all alone here...." Tony trails off.

"Sure we can! It's not like anyone likes her anyway." Quinn cheers.

"It's not moral." Tony argues. "If anyone were to leave you would you like it?"

Quinn rolls her eyes. "It's the end of the world. You have to let go of what you believe is good. It's the only way to make it. If killing her or leaving her is for the best of the group then sorry not sorry Tony we got to do it."

"What if we left you?" Tony asks.

"You guys wouldn't you all like me."

We all mumble our yes's or trues. I roll my eyes. I just.... Why would Jaime cheat on me? After all we have been threw together? Doesn't anything mean anything at all?

"Then it's settled." Austin says. "We have to do what we have to do; however, we must make Vic choose."

"What's it going to be Funetes?" Alan asks.

I bite my lip as everyone makes their eyes land on me. I sink slightly and shrug. "Well if we're going to do this, we have to do it right. We can't eliminate her right away. We have to have a plan."

"Which is?"

I bite my tongue. "I don't know..."

My sentence is cut short as I see Jaime walking down the stairs.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for not updating. It's my fault. I've had no motivation for nothing and I promise that is gonna change. I'm sorry I suck.